GangsTers Rollin 60's

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Alex_pimp
kinda dump

GangsTers Rollin 60's

Post by Alex_pimp »

All of the recruitment for Gangsters Rollin 60s be done In Character which means there will be no Out Of Character applications. You must be In Game, roleplaying with us, and active for you to become a part of the faction. The people who are patient and don't expect and invite to the faction right off the bat are the ones who will succeed within this faction.

“The Beginning”
Alex was a young boy when he first experienced gang activities. He grew up in the Brooklyn, New York. They’re tons of shooting with other gangs and drug and weapon trafficking in the area. He got his first gun at the age of twelve, and started working for a guy named of “Keem”. Keem was one of the Original Gangster's of 18th street street gang. He was sitting on his ass the whole time Alex seen him, he was around 300 pounds. He didn’t even get up to get his own drink, he had his slaves that wanted to be in the set do it for him. People relied on Keem and, to get his money and drugs. Keem was a real hardcore cocaine addict, and made sure everyone would get him his drugs. One day Keem called me into his Main Crib and told his gangster to start beating me up. I got beat up for five minutes, then got thrown a blue bandana and was told “welcome to the Fam” and they all greeted me as their family. I sold Keem’s drugs, was one of the top dealers, and I was his favorite because I was bringing in most of Keem’s money. I sold all over New York City, and people knew me well, as “Keen”. One night I was selling the weed I was assigned too and I went to Central Park to sell it. It was about 1 A.M in the morning, I got a phone call about 12 A.M and was asked to go to Central Park. I was sitting at a bench waiting for people to walk past and stop by and buy my weed. A man with a huge jacket came and asked me for 5 grams of weed. I nodded twice and waited for him to hand me the money. He handed me the money, and I gave him his weed., then about 10 SWAT members came charging out of bushes and trees and were holding me up with m16's. I put my hands up and curse, and sighed to myself, glaring at the man in the jacket as he held me up his glock. I Told him I’d get him one day, but he just laughed as he flashed his badge in my face, I then went off to the local jail. I was sentenced 10 years in prison. When I got out I was about Twenty-four years old, and most of my homie’s had died or went to prison, so the 18th street were no longer in existence. I had nothing to do with my life after I’ve seen my family gone. I went to work at a drug store as a cashier and worked till I had enough money to go anywhere in the world I’d like. I was searching online at my work and looked at this place that said “Los Santos” I ordered my ticket, to the next day. When I got home from working I told my boss that I was quitting and he gave me my last check which was 500 dollars. I went to sleep and when the alarm clock went off the next morning I packed my things and went as fast as I could to the airport. I got at the airport and my plane was about to leave, ran as fast as I could to the plane and got on. When I entered that plane it was going to change my life completely in many ways.

When Alex made it to Los Santos he experienced a whole new life. He grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and called the number for “LS-PCT” which was labeled on the bus stop, at the airport.Alex called for a taxi. When the taxi came to him he had no idea where to go. He just said bring him anywhere and the Taxi driver brought Alex to the Mall. When I got there I wanted to kill myself, it was the most ridiculous place I’ve ever been the people there are just idiots. I walked around looking for a Motel and I happen to make it to The Jefferson Motel. I stayed there for about one week it was not that bad, tons of drugs trafficking going on in the motels I could smell weed from a mile away. But I decided to go buy myself some weed and started rolling myself a blunt inside of the place too, it was the most amazing blunt I’ve ever had.. Was fresh and I haven’t had one in 16 years. I decided to just start exploring and look around the area. Till I went to Commerce dealership and got myself an used Tow Truck. It was a bad car, but it would do to get me around Los Santos. While I was driving I spotted a place.. It was like home to me. I wanted to find a place to stay there and I did. I was renting a room. It was in the area which was called, “Willowfeild“. Alex was in love with the place and stayed there for the rest of the time he was at Los Santos. He looked around at the random’s and started thinking about his life back at New York. He thought about making himself big at the top of Los Santos. Start running Los Santos, and become one of the most known people in Los Santos. He began, starting some work to getting himself money. He was going to name it “Alex's Experience” As he did that he made loads of money, and bought himself a car and a house. He started wearing Black Bandana around his face, and a black shirt. He was going to make himself at the top of this city..

As Alex was putting in his bandana on in the mirror of his room, he got a phone call from his dealers. There were some trouble going on in the alleyways of Willowfeild. Alex, sighed saying that he was on his way. Alex stepped out of his house, as everyone was starring at him as he exited the house, slamming the door. He jumped his fence, and went to the back alley looking at his family around him. Alex starred at the young btowards the randoms looking at him. He spoke out, “Bring this fool to my crib nigga, bunch’a, randoms starrin’ at us an’ shit.” The ragged family member nodded at Alex, as he dragged him towards his house. Alex looked around and starred at one of the randoms for a second, as he started to head towards the door of his house. He entered his house, as Rameek was sitting on his couch. Keenan starred at him once again, and stood next to him. “Da’ fuck you think you doin’ rollin’ in my hood, nigga?” Rameek looked up to Alex, and answered “ I was jus’ tryin’ to sell some of ma’ weed..” Alex shook his head as he put his hand towards his waist, and took out his Glock 19, and cocked it back, to try terrifying the boy. He starred at the gun, and started to speak. “ A’yo nigga, I didn’ mean too!” Alex then put the gun to his head, and frowned, yelling “You dumbass pussy, you betta’ start speakin’ before I splatter your brains all ova’ the god damn place!” He started shaking, “ Nigga I didn’ mean too, I ain’t mean to mess wit’ ya’ll, I swear nigga I wont do it again, as long as I motha’fuckin’ live!” Alex lowered the gun, sighing to himself as he walked around his house, he approached Rakeem and lifting the glock 19 to his head and quickly shot the gun, killing him instantly as the bullet goes threw his head, and blood splatters all over the couch. Alex sighs, “Get dis nigga outta my crib, an’ take the fuckin’ couch out man, before I get sick.” Alex walked out of his crib, putting his gun away as he sees the Police car drive by, he yells in his radio not to bring the body out the front door, to go out the back. He told one of his members to get a car going out back. He looked at the cop as the cop smirked. “ So you must be the new hit of this place. Heh?” Alex shook his head, as he walked off from the cop car. The Cop car backed up, laughing as he look at Alex. “ You got a hell awaiting for you Alex Elchulo, So don’t think you’re going to get away with murder in my town.” The cop drove off up the street as he put his lights on, he went in the back alleyway, and saw the gangsters loading the car with the body, he screams in his radio, and I hear in the gangs walkie-talkie, “GET OUT OF HERE T!” Alex started to run towards his car, and got in driving off, as about three cop cars flicker their lights as they see the dark black sultan.

Alex was going about One Hundred on the high way, keeping his hands on the wheel, he gripped the wheel tightening and made a sharp left turn to Verona beach, still trying not to spin out driving straight ahead dodging cars, like frogger. Alex made it to the end of Vinewood road, Alex made a quick turn went up there, and cruised, surprisingly getting away from the cops. He went all the way to the Jefferson Motel, grabbing his walkie-talkie from his pocket. He called for his homies, and they all answered. As he set down the walkie-talkie a guy rolls up in a Tahoma, he approached my car, as my eyes widened, I stepped out of my car also. I screamed, “ What the fuck nigga?!” I laughed, walking towards him to give him a G-Hug. I grinned to myself, laughing still. “ Been a long ass time my nigga.” He answered “ Yea’ it has bro, yea’ it has.” I told him to get in his car, and I got in mine talking in my walkie-talkie, “ A’yo niggas, my brother is here, I’mma go to my house, and hide my car an’ shit, don’ disturb us I got some serious business talking wit’ him, a’ight?” They all answered positively, and we rolled back to the hood to talk business.

The reason I think I should be given the opportunity to lead a gang is because I've had a lot of experience on SZR with leadership And I'm a old player, i know all rules and I came back to play as a roleplayer, i want start a good family for do roleplay, make good wars in the points, help newbies in the server, i think that i have good players who can do a good job roleplaying on the street, we'll follow the rules all time and Run on the street as a family

Pimp (R7)

Gangster (R6)

Real OG(R5)
Mercenary (R4)

Bad BOy (R3)

Gangster Kid (R2)

Beginner OG (R1)
Hood Rat (R0)

Pimp
Alex_Elchulo / Alex_Pimp
Gangster
Julio_Elchulo / ?
Real OG
Mercenary
Tyrone_Jackson / Tjackson
Bad BOy
Kanomi_ Comb / thief of hubcaps
Gangster Kid
Valey_Roy / ?
Moti_Margolin / Diego
Beginner OG
Hood Rat

Alex Elchulo

Alex would spend most of his time observing the local gang members as a kid, allured by their flashy lifestyle. He vowed to one day live it up like them; with the women, the cars and the power. While hanging outside his complex one night, Alex saw a dark figure in the alleyway which caught his attention, as it continued to move closer and closer towards a group of Verdant locals. Alex shouted to the group to watch out, they all turned around startled only to see a couple of rival gang members from Glen Park armed with assault rifles. The group of Rollin 60s members and Alex ran towards Unity station and down the subway stairs where they hid for a couple of minutes. While they waited to make sure the attackers left, one of the gang members approached Alex. His name was Rasheed a local Rollin 60s gang banger, he asked Alex his name before awarding him with five hundred dollars. Rasheed contunie to praise Alex about his sharp eye and suggested he come outside and hang with them more often. After that night Alex's life would change as he took Rasheed's offer and affiliated himself with the Rollin 60s. 10 years later of being loyal the leaders they got killed by a new mexican cartel in town and he got left with the leadership.

Note : Skin 44 Is Leader’s Skin

If you want to make your own gang, this is what you need to do.

1. Have $100,000 for the creation fee. Yes
2. Have at least 5 members. Yes
3. The leader must be level 3 or higher. Yes
Last edited by Alex_pimp on January 11th, 2012, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gangsters ROllin 60's
EL Chulo's BRothers REvolution
Kei_Li

Re: GangsTers Rollin 60's

Post by Kei_Li »

No please no, we don't want them to go on dm streak again do we? Barbershop 5lyfe.
Ron

Post by Ron »

pretty sure you're running mods
spurt of splooge to the eye
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

barbieshop 5 lyef
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Alex_pimp
kinda dump

Post by Alex_pimp »

Rachael wrote:Image
Ty for read my post And im Not the same guys, i just want a second oportunity to change, I want play as a roleplayer Not as A noob :smug:
Gangsters ROllin 60's
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Who wrote your story?
Alex_pimp
kinda dump

Post by Alex_pimp »

mkrtich wrote:Who wrote your story?
Me and my brother Julio Why? 8-)
Gangsters ROllin 60's
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

http://pastebin.com/EApmLpU8

Denied for plagiarism.
Alex_pimp
kinda dump

Post by Alex_pimp »

mkrtich wrote:http://pastebin.com/EApmLpU8

Denied for plagiarism.
I didnt plagiarism so there show U that Bcuz the text is made here, you can type any text and post in the forum then go there and try check and youll see that u get plagiarism!!! that isnt working bro, we made our story! we worked so hard in this story man...... :cripes:
Gangsters ROllin 60's
Alex_pimp
kinda dump

Post by Alex_pimp »

mkrtich wrote:http://pastebin.com/EApmLpU8

Denied for plagiarism.
I think that U made the other story just changed Names for denied My family Bro :cripes: :suicide: and thanks U for the time that u took for make a plagiarims and read my story
Gangsters ROllin 60's
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

By: a guest | Feb 28th, 2010 | Syntax: None | Size: 9.01 KB | Hits: 117 | Expires: Never
yeah I traveled back in time 2 years so I could make you look like a retard
Alex_pimp
kinda dump

Post by Alex_pimp »

mkrtich wrote:
By: a guest | Feb 28th, 2010 | Syntax: None | Size: 9.01 KB | Hits: 117 | Expires: Never
OK Mkrtich You won Just deleted my app, No one wants us here in this server Ty for your Time bro :cripes:
Gangsters ROllin 60's
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

since you have given up i will use this thread to post my very own gang application

story:
Cyrus (Roger Hill), leader of the Gramercy Riffs, the most powerful gang in New York City, calls a midnight summit of all New York area gangs, requesting them to send nine unarmed representatives to Van Cortlandt Park. The Warriors, from Coney Island, Brooklyn, are one such gang. Cyrus proposes the assembled crowd a permanent citywide truce that would allow the gangs to control the city. Most of the gangs laud his idea, but Luther (David Patrick Kelly), leader of the Rogues, shoots Cyrus and frames the Warriors. In the ensuing panic, the Warriors escape. Unbeknownst to the Warriors, however, the Riffs call a hit on them through a DJ (Lynne Thigpen), believing them responsible for Cyrus' death. Swan (Michael Beck) takes charge of the group and they head back to the subway.

On the way, the Turnbull ACs attempt to apprehend the Warriors but they manage to escape. On the ride to Coney Island, the train is stopped by a fire on the tracks, dumping the Warriors in Tremont, in the Bronx. There, they come across a gang called the Orphans, led by Sully (Paul Greco), who are parlayed into letting the Warriors through peacefully, until a woman named Mercy (Deborah Van Valkenburgh), convinces the Orphans to put up a fight, which the Warriors avoid by using a Molotov cocktail. Mercy decides to follow the Warriors.

When they arrive at the 96th Street and Broadway station in Manhattan, they are chased by patrolling police. Three of them make the train to Union Square, while Fox (Thomas G. Waites), struggling to escape the police, is pushed on to the tracks and run over by a train while Mercy escapes. Swan and the remaining three run outside, and are chased into Riverside Park by the Baseball Furies where a fight ensues and the Warriors emerge victorious. After the fight, Ajax (James Remar) attempts to rape a lone woman in the park and is arrested when the woman turns out to be an undercover female police officer. Arriving at 72nd Street and Broadway, Vermin (Terry Michos), Cochise (David Harris), and Rembrandt (Marcelino Sánchez) are seduced by an all-female gang called the Lizzies. Back at their hangout, the Lizzies draw weapons, but the trio narrowly escape, learning in the process that everyone believes they killed Cyrus.

Having gone ahead on his own, Swan returns to the 96th Street station, and finds Mercy there. More police show up and Swan and Mercy flee into the tunnel. They have an argument and Swan continues to Union Square where he reunites with the other Warriors. A fight ensues with the Punks but the Warriors manage to win. The Riffs are meanwhile visited by a gang member who attended the earlier gathering, a witness to Luther firing the gun. The Warriors finally arrive at Coney Island, but find the Rogues waiting for them. Swan suggests he and Luther fight one-on-one, but Luther pulls his gun. Swan throws a knife into Luther's wrist, disarming him. The Riffs then arrive and apprehend the Rogues as the Warriors walk off down the beach. The DJ announces that the big alert is called off when it turns out that the earlier reports were wrong. The Warriors then all hugged and cried and smiled and laughed and cried over the bodies of their lost brothers. After a moment of mourning they said fuck this city and moved to Los Santos to start again..
Youtube Video: show
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Alex_pimp wrote:
mkrtich wrote:
OK Mkrtich You won Just deleted my app, No one wants us here in this server Ty for your Time bro :cripes:
is this an admission of guilt or what
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

ajax was the only good warrior
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
Alex_pimp
kinda dump

Post by Alex_pimp »

mkrtich wrote:
Alex_pimp wrote:
mkrtich wrote:
is this an admission of guilt or what
dont isnt an admission of guilt, I just i want change and start to play as a roleplayers and run my own family, The server needs new families, it just has 3 actives family, mafia, yakuza and grove But U wont Mkr i have a last wish go to your page and check if this app is a plagiarism
http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 03&t=18865
The barbershop i made it with my own story, I just wanna know if have i a chance to start again and run my own family? if do i can post the barbershop or cubans again Or just continue with The gangster rollin 60's.

Ty for your time and for read my topics and my post and for your good job mkrtich :smug: U're Cool Bro
Gangsters ROllin 60's
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

cochise best warrior
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

how does one roll a 60? is everyone here black but me cause i don't understand.
Image~