Stompdown Crew

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Alex_Rudaj

Stompdown Crew

Post by Alex_Rudaj »

StompDown Crew
IC:
Alex Rudaj was a poor boy from the poor county.He got only a mother.
He gotta spend alot of time in grandma's house.He join in the gangsta live when he
was just fourteen.He was selling drugs because he want to buy a gun to guard his teritory.
One day he meet one kid who's selling drugs again.They start fighting but they stop fast.
The other kid whas Asen Buck.They starting do deal the drugs together.There was 1986 year
Alex and Asen now was a big OG's.When they guard they're teritory William Wallence and he's
brother Jason Wizzle come to the StompDown Crew's hood.They was very very old Alex's Friends.
The Crew getting bigger.Alex Rudaj,Asen Buck,William Wallence and Jason Wizzle from the
StompDown Crew was good armed.They was from the West Coast,but one day the East side
went to they're Headquarter.StompDown Crew get owned.Every one from the Crew were in the hospital
Alex go to the jail.There he spend alot of time.When he was in the Jail Asen Buck and William Wallence
was leading the Crew.It was very sux and disrespected.The year was 1991 Alex Rudaj is out of the jail
after 15 years.He is like a new nigguh in the town.Everything was diferent.There was new gangs and the
StompDown Crew was a very fucking gang.It's 1992 year.Alex Regroup again the StompDown crew.
StompDown get again back to the bussiness.Again they start dealing drugs guns n' other stuffs.
The dealing was good the family was gettin' bigger and bigger but sometimes and smaller becouse sum' niggas
was dieing in the gang bangings.One nigga from other country meet us.He is named Jake Jonas .This nigga
was from a rich family but they were already death...
He came here for new life.So Stompdown crew or stompdown killaz how they were named by the civilians were a
respectful crew which members were respected too.Alex Rudaj, Asen Buck , Jason Wizzle ,William Wallence and
the new boy ... Jake Jonas.So..they all work hard earn alot of money and bitches.. How they say:
"get paid and get lay"They was the king of the streets...Yeah.. but no!There was the end of their rich and
good life.They were had a party in the headquarter until they were attacked by a crips gang.They all were on
the floor.After this all came and the FBI and they founded all this weed cocaine and meths...That was the
most mothafuckin day of the life of EsDeKay..
13 years later Alex is alone and dont know anything from his niggas,becouse they were in the jail too...
Alex was on the way to his HQ when he hears the stacionarity telephone ringin..
He picked up:
Alex:Who's dat?
Other side: Ha ha ha Alex nice to hear ya' again!
Alex:Ey who are ya?From where ya' know me??
Other side: You was my biggest enemy,but you and your Crew are down..
Alex: Do you know anyting about my niggas, ya bitch ass ? You maybe rape us this day when we had a party?
Other side: Oh your niggas.. you mean this ??
Asen Buck screaming: no... noo Dont do this!!.. and Bam.. He's down..
Other side: Eh.. what are ya' thinking? If you wont hear this three more times i have a mission for you!
Other side: Are you listening me?
Alex:What chu' want you fuckin' bitch?
Other side: Ou ho ho.. bitch eh?
Other side: Listen black ass you have 3 days to take a packages of a 200g of a damn coca from Las Venturas
and a packages from San Fierro with 200 grams of meths... I dont give a fuck how ya' gonna across the border!
"Hang up"
That's was a hardest work for Rudaj but yeah... he don't have any chance...He gotta do that becouse his friends
are everything..He went to Las Venturas.. Found the packages and went to the border.They police found the coca
and Rudaj is in the jail for 15 years.Wiliam's brother Tyler and Rudaj is in the one cell.
They make a plan and escape from the jail.Alex and the other niggas know for that crew is failing down and want to make rebellion to save crew.
Now they are together again and gonna guard their teritories

OOC

Members: Rank Names:
Alex_Rudaj-7 rank 7rank - Boss
Wiliam_Wallence-6 rank 6rank - Co Boss
Juliano_Macavelli-5 rank 5rank - OG
Jake_Jonas-4 rank 4rank - Gangsta
Jason_Wizzle-3 rank 3rank - Thug
Aaron_Tyler-2 rank 2rank - Nigga
Tyler_Wallence-1 rank 1rank - Soldier
0rank - Hood rat
Skins:
Leader skin: http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_176.png - Male Skin id 176
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_7.png - Male Skin id 7
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_21.png - Male Skin id 21
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_185.png -Male Skin id 185
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_40.png - Girl Skin id 40
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_65.png - Girl Skin id 65

Crew Rules
1.Don't brake rules in SZR!!!
2.Don't do things about the crew without 6 or 7 rank premission!
3.Don't ask for rank up!
4.Respect the Crew!

HQ
We wish to have this one for a Headquarter:
Attachments
sa-mp-002.png
sa-mp-002.png (301.46 KiB) Viewed 3135 times
sa-mp-003.png
sa-mp-003.png (280.44 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
sa-mp-001.png
sa-mp-001.png (542.17 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
Last edited by Alex_Rudaj on January 12th, 2012, 5:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Alex Rudaj
Alex_Rudaj

Re: Stompdown Crew

Post by Alex_Rudaj »

The story maybe isn't that cool but i think you have to give us a chance and we gonna show really much roleplay i swear in my crew.
Alex Rudaj
Alex_pimp
kinda dump

Post by Alex_pimp »

MY POSTS ARE WORTHLESS.
Gangsters ROllin 60's
EL Chulo's BRothers REvolution
John Street

Post by John Street »

Yaw nigga were am i in that story bruh? :D
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
WiliamW
Game Name(s): Wiliam Wallence and Alex Owen

Post by WiliamW »

John Street wrote:Yaw nigga were am i in that story bruh? :D
Because Alex invite you after we wrote the story. :smug:
Samantha-Pich

Post by Samantha-Pich »

I saw you once around and you don't Rp.

pdt: Don't think that Juliano Macavelli is the real one. He's the fake Juliano.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Alex_Rudaj wrote:You know what you fuckin pussy licker fuck you fuck your hole family FUCK SAMP fuck Reachel Fuck everything ya' fucking noobs i will pee on your grave fucking bastard then gonna shit on it :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: Eat My Biggy Dickyyy :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: Fuck you :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: Fuck you again :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: Fuck youuuuuu :arghy: :arghy: :arghy: :arghy: :arghy: :arghy:
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?