Glen Park OG's

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Boe

Glen Park OG's

Post by Boe »

History: The Glen Park OG's originate older gangs in Glen park and surronding neighborhoods some 30 years back. Back in the 70's Back when The top OG's Tay, Bookie, and Boe were yungsta's they ran with a small gang from the jefferson village called the Kilo Tray Ballas. They grow up around alot of violence, drug dealing and Gangs and soon found that they couldnt escape it. So they started to deal drugs and guns and going on missions for the gang to gain respect with in the city and the gang. Coming up the three brothers Tay, Bookie, and Boe got into alot of fights with there rivals and most hated enemy the Vago's. Every day after school it would be fights between mexicans and a blacks and the three brothers were always involved in it. Through out all of the fighting, it did nothing but made gangs stronger and created more hate amoung the groups. As the gang members became of age they started to take the place of the Older members of the gang because most where not banging any more, in prison, on drugs or dead Older Ballas like OG Kilo from the kilo tray ballas set and Sean Johnson from the Front yard click taught the young men how to protect the families and to work with what they where givin, and how to make a doller out of ten cents. As time passed most gang leaders werent able to lead there gangs and caused alot of unorginization and killings with in the gangs because there was no leadership there anymore. Over time these young men have took the place as Cheifs of there on gangs but never left the original neighborhood because thats where they are from. As a result of Gang banging and murdering the Brothers became OG's in the hood in no time because of the work they had put in for the gang. After a while all of the crime the gang was doing it started to catch up with them and as the police did with the previous gang leaders, they arrested the main memebers in the family to try kill the gang violence. Two of the OG's Bookie and Boe did ten years each in prison while the third Tay manage to skip town. Ten years later they get out and become Triple OG's in the Glen park neighborhood gang along with the other OG's.

Gang Description: The Glen Park OG's are a group of brothers and friends that have been together and gang banging in the same gangs for years. The name is Glen park OG's because we come from the Glen park Neighborhood and the OG stands for Original Gangsta because we are the Origanl gang members from that area. We like to shoot dice, drink while talkin about old times we shared, and drive our classic cars around. You might catch us around on a boat fishing while having a brew, or having a Blocc party while listing to old school music. We are older but we ran with the best of them and shot at the rest of them so we can still hold our own. Once self made millionaire in the 80's, now old school cats fresh out the joint looking get in where we fit in. Prison time made us harder and Triple OG's in the hood for doing the time and not selling out on our fellow members. Now that we all are back in town and on our feet, we want to bring family back close and get money, power, and respect on the streets as a established familie.

Why? Well ive ran just about every gang ive been apart of and i think i did alright with my first gang BMF. I know i made mistakes in the past and i dont expect them to be over looked but i do belive i should be forgivin and givin a second chance to lead a family. Ive learn from all the mistakes i made family wise and in genaral and ive also improved my rping skills. No ones perfect and we all fuck up time to time we are just asking for another chance at this but besides that, some of us have been around for awhile now and have been apart of some major gangs in szr history and we learned from every thing we did. Personaly i think im a very good leader, i took care of every gang i lead and made sure they always had what they needed. We just want to do our part for the server and make things fun for the szr whole community.

Members:
Big_Boe_Bizzle/Boe
Tay_Tizzle/Tay_tilla
Bookie_Flocka/Bookie_Flocka
Jake_Jonas/?
Ren_Jie/?
Richard_King/?
James_Dice/?
Nick_Wilson/?
John_Blood/?
William_Wallence/?
JC_MC/?
Rick_jhons/?
Samantha_Pich/?
Ezio_Wizzle/?
Von_Flocka/?

Desired color baby blue/light blue from crips barber shop

Ranks:
Rank 7-Triple OG/Big_Boe_Bizzle and Tay_Tizzle
Rank 6-Double OG/Bookie_Flocka
Rank 5-Big OG
Rank 4-OG
Rank 3-lil OG
Rank 2-Baby OG
Rank 1-Affiliant
Rank 0-Recruit

Skins:

Boss Skins

Members skin

HQ:

Desired cars:

Last edited by Boe on January 25th, 2012, 2:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Boe

Re: Glen Park OG's

Post by Boe »

afew pics us chillen

Boe

Post by Boe »

Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Posting a gang application doesn't automatically entitle you to post in every other gang application thread.
[IMG]
Boe

Post by Boe »

Rachael wrote:Posting a gang application doesn't automatically entitle you to post in every other gang application thread.
Naw i talked with other gangs ingame before i even made my app, i just wanted to stop by to say i support like i told them i would that's all.
Boe

Post by Boe »

couple pics of us with other gangs and chillen on our block

Wong

Post by Wong »

good luck its a good apply, but i dont like your members like Ren+Ezio+Jake....
Wong

Post by Wong »

Wong wrote:good luck its a good apply, but i dont like your members like Ren+Ezio+Jake....
Wong

Post by Wong »

Boe!, As I see that the little chuck wanna be a rooster, anyways I don't think that you got enough experience to lead a gang, so you're not ABLE to lead one, sorry just saying the truth
Wong

Post by Wong »

Wong wrote:Boe!, As I see that the little chuck wanna be a rooster, anyways I don't think that you got enough experience to lead a gang, so you're not ABLE to lead one
Boe

Post by Boe »

Wong wrote:
Wong wrote:Boe!, As I see that the little chuck wanna be a rooster, anyways I don't think that you got enough experience to lead a gang, so you're not ABLE to lead one
Fam wtf u been smoking on? I led more gangs than u ever been apart of lil dawg.
k2dope
Game Name(s): Kiezer_Bruno

Post by k2dope »

good luck (kiezer). we all rp alot with you and you guys are pgood an would love to see u guys get a slot :D :arghy:
What up young bitch, I know you like dick
Drop to your knees and tell me what you think
As my dick slides up, in and out your face
11 years dead punk bitch fuck bitch how it taste?
Lay your ass down and close your eyes
Imagine dead dick between your thighs
Can't nobody do it quite like this
Boe

Post by Boe »

k2dope wrote:good luck (kiezer). we all rp alot with you and you guys are pgood an would love to see u guys get a slot :D :arghy:
Thanks bro, can't wait to hopefully be apart of the gang scene again. oh i see y'all got the slot today, good luck
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Boe wrote: I led more gangs than u ever been apart of lil dawg.
that's not something to be proud of
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

Wasn't gonna post here but it's obviously needed with you guys. First of all learn your members not to shoot absolutely anything that strolls past them, including myself.
We tried doing a meeting with you guys, What happened next? You and your gang shot me while i was "TYPING". You continued to come to our land shooting with your guys and getting sent back to hospital.
Then i called /911 Boe calls me up crying because i called the cops, I explained to him it's the RP around it. He didn't sound pleased anyhow.
Boe why is it you've become like this since you signed up for the "Glen OG's" you was alright before hand. Word of advice: Less deathmatching. More Roleplay.

I'd expect you do to the same on our application, But we're not the ones who started "The War". you seemed like you enjoyed it as you kept coming back every 5 minutes.

Anyways that is all.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Boe

Post by Boe »

Chris_Fenne wrote:Wasn't gonna post here but it's obviously needed with you guys. First of all learn your members not to shoot
First of all bro learn to speak, and let me clear this up before people believe all this bull. you guys can't rp when me and my bro tried to rp rob the UC dice game you guys didn't attempt to rp as if u wanted to war with us, y'all started to shoot immediately. after that freddo sms me complaining then we decided to meet and attempt to rp, and what did you guys do? You all walked up guns out which made us uneasy so y'all were asking for it and y'all call me so many niggers. we donn't shoot at anyone that comes past that's all a lie you just trying to throw dirt on us because of things we did in the past. you guys are a very bad gang worst than mine rp wise, we do a good job rping and if people feel we don't we put a lot of effort towards doing that, u know that and u know that bull u tried to pull up top is not true. come at me with some will facts bro like about my members being trigger happy and ill fix that. don't lie on us and exaggerate to make my gang look bad
Boe

Post by Boe »

Silver_Leo wrote:
Boe wrote: I led more gangs than u ever been apart of lil dawg.
that's not something to be proud of
That wasn't my point trying to get it across to this guy that i do indeed have experience
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

We've had 0 complaints. File a complaint if you say we're that bad. Not discussing it here, Looking forward to your thread.

Good night and God bless. x
Boe wrote:had a few run in with these guys, tight group freddo should get a shot at this
Edit: You posted this on our application before you became an Triple OG OG Triple OG. Where was the problems before hand? Seems to me you act more of a nob when you're in a group.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

It's really idiotic of you to come up to a crew who are minding their own business at unity having their dice games, interacting with people, and then pulling out your gun when no attempts in roleplaying it and asking for cash. We had a nice crowd going there and you fucked it up. I don't know how you call that roleplay. Then you shot down some of our men, and we met you to settle it, trying to get an apology out of you because of your actions. You don't apologise, keep talking shit in character, and we did what had to be done. And story was over. I even texted you that, that was just roleplay. We didn't want a continuous war. But no, you couldn't bear that fact that you cannot kill a crew of twice your size you idiot, so you kept coming at our hood shooting us over and over again for 2 hours. I could've sent orders to hunt you down but I didn't do that, because that would be stupid. Chris and I are trying hard to get official because we got like 10 dudes as our responsibility, who are really great guys. But idiots like you just want to forcefully war gangs because they cannot accept the fact that they got owned.
Peace
Boe

Post by Boe »

Stay the hell out of my app with these lies man its not helping u nor me look any better or worse chill out with this, just worry about you and yours and let the admin decide what goes on wit us. shouldn't be posting here at all
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

in almost every picture you guys have your guns out, you RP black people, and you're members are idiots.....in my opinion this is just another gang that likes to shit on and shoot at people

basically you only RP to get the gang slot, RP robbing randomly is stupid unless you have a good reason for doing it...

For Example: Say you are running a business selling weapons, drugs, etc. and making bank. Someone decideds to come along on your block and tries to sell shit too, well then you can go RP with him and initimidate him so that he gives you some of his profit. If both parties RP the situation out well then it will end with NOBODY DYING and if nobody dies then NOBODY COMPLAINS
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Boe

Post by Boe »

James_Brewer wrote:in almost every picture you guys have your guns out, you RP black people, and you're members are idiots.....in my opinion this is just another gang that likes to shit on and shoot at people

basically you only RP to get the gang slot, RP robbing randomly is stupid unless you have a good reason for doing it...

For Example: Say you are running a business selling weapons, drugs, etc. and making bank. Someone decideds to come along on your block and tries to sell shit too, well then you can go RP with him and initimidate him so that he gives you some of his profit. If both parties RP the situation out well then it will end with NOBODY DYING and if nobody dies then NOBODY COMPLAINS
We have guns out because we are old school thugs/gang bangers and its a gangster theme to it, we also are displaying our guns to play the part of who we are on the game just makes us look hard and stuff nun wrong with that, and we arnt just rping to get the gang we been rping, when been rping back when we was Mag C we just do it a lot more now to get the gang more active rp rise but its a light roleplay server so we kinda used tah chill. But what's a good reason to rob? I can't think of any, we rob to role play niggas and niggas rob to get free money and shit so that's a great reason. and as far as your example we do that all the time and always did, we just tell people they can't sell shit in some areas at all for example: if we posted up at unity and we selling shit, at that time we don't allow any one to sell anything up there at all, we tell them this our turf and they have to pay to operate in that area and we roleplay it. we a good group of guys, all of the leaders me, bookie and tay are brothers so we not gone have a problem leading the gang. some of our members are rough but we working on that and no bodys perfect we just try to do a good job roleplaying and to stay out of wars and shit.
Boe

Post by Boe »

pic of me and the guys today chillen

Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

Mag c never roleplayed
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Boe

Post by Boe »

Piwey wrote:Mag c never roleplayed
what? yea that must be why Mag c been around and getting accepted so many times, chris bell taught me alot of shit and gave me good ideas for roleplaying that i used still to today. idk what mean by that.