Slightly overwhelmed.

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Zell_Santos

Slightly overwhelmed.

Post by Zell_Santos »

I'm an experianced RP'er and I got GTA:SA not even planning to join an RP community but when I figured out there was a few I figured why the hell not. What I sure as hell didnt expect is this...A job system, houses and such. Now I am lost as all hell. Where do I start? I haven't jumped in the server yet as to the fact that I dont feel like making an ass out of myself. Some help would be great.
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Re: Slightly overwhelmed.

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Read the tutorial and follow it (when you register your login name). Try reading up on the Wiki http://secretzombieroom.com/wiki/index. ... =Main_Page.

Once you're in game you'd want some kind of income other than paychecks, so look at the map (in the sticky) and pick a job. Descriptions of each job can be viewed in the wiki. Arms and Drugs are usually good starter jobs since they sell wares that are always in demand.

If you want to join a gang type /families to see the gangs available, then just put the corresponding gang number next to that to find a list of members. You can contact one through the phone book service (/call 411) and ask for an invite/trial.

Don't forget you'll have access to the Newbie channel. Ask any questions you have in /n chat and a helper or other newbies will hopefully answer you.
Zell_Santos

Post by Zell_Santos »

Hey man, thanks for the info.
Daniel_Maloney
Game Name(s): Daniel_Malonez

Post by Daniel_Maloney »

bump
damn i used to be aspie af in this game