Intelligence and Technology Agency

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Intelligence and Technology Agency

Post by Piwey »

Guiseppi was born in Flint County, October 25th, 1984, where he lived there with his family on the farm since his ancestors had settled in the country.

Guiseppi went to middle school and high school, but did not went to college. As a customary in his family, at age 18 he joined the U.S. Navy. Where he served for 4 years as is most prominent in the Navy. When his service ended he returned home, that same night a group of people dressed in dark suits entered the silent house, killing his entire family with SD Pistols and kidnapped Guiseppi with a single blow to the neck he then fell on the ground unconscious. Two hours later he then awakens confused in a white room and having his hands and feet tied with a special machine style he had seen in his life, right then asks:

Where I’m I?!
Why I’m I here!?
What happened with my family!?

Suddenly a mysterious voice is heard around the room and says welcome Mr. Rossi to the Intelligence and Technology Agency of the U.S., feel special to be in this place because people like you are not found in any corner and you are the kind of people we need in this agency, we have entered your house and have killed your whole family for a reason, we want you to have special training in this agency to be the director of the Intelligence and Technology agency throughout San Andreas especially in the area of Los Santos which is overcrowded with people from which you will have to take care of in due time, and this is on their side, we have already answered your questions, We hope it is understood of why we murdered your family. From today you are a new person, we’ve erased all your files. Now you do not remember anything about your family or anything else, the only thing to remember is that you work for us as a human biological weapon.

3.... 2..... 1 ...... puff ... a light flashed which left Guiseppi asleep for 4 hours or so he thought..... When he woke up at his home in Flint County on the farm, Guisepp began to look around the barn and recalled that in the old there was an old car which was a Washington from the 50's, Guiseppi in the same part where the car was located, found a safe-deposit box which was locked and a suitcase next to it. Guiseppi being curious gets closer and grabs the key which was with the suitcase and opened the safe-box. When he looks around that big safe-box there were each and every one of the parts to repair the car from the farm and make it work as new, then he opened the bag and which contained a SD Pistol and a Sniper ammo and a note next to these things that read:

Guiseppi maybe everything seems strange but you are already trained to lead the agency, all the things you needed to know were ingrained into your mind through a futuristic machine that allowed us to access your mind and teach you many qualities. We are in the year 2012, all your basic equipment is in that farm so you will know what to do now gradually and your mind will open and in due time have everything necessary to begin your mission. You will have $50,000 to start with for your house, parts to repair your car, several of your special uniforms, in your bedroom you have special weapons and $100,000 to rebuild an agency with cutting edge technology and another thing, you will have a package with confidential information about a person you must get rid of, it contains secret information about our agency and that one agent that did a bad job and this one person , an FBI agent saw us and was able to flee but we take care to extinguish our agent, but this FBI agent is still alive. The FBI agent traveled to Los Santos to deliver this information to the LSPD, FBI, SWAT and other departments. We will contact you or otherwise you contact us in one way or another, good luck.

Yet very clear Guiseppi began to build his car and finally after 7 days he could put his that old Washington run like a car from 2012. Once done with all the things Guiseppi got all his stuff into the car and starts his journey to the city of Los Santos in the search of the FBI agent, also a good place to buy and get started with building the secret agency.[/center]

Guiseppi on the same day does get information on this FBI agent, who supposedly was going to go by the train station in Los Santos, Guiseppi got his suitcase out of his car and climbs to a balcony of a building near the town and begins to put together his Sniper Rifle. After waiting 15 minutes the undercover FBI agent appeared at the train station, with a simple uniform of LSPD, but Guiseppi had already seen his face and aimed at his head and pulled the trigger and killed the FBI agent. Guiseppi disarmed the Sniper Rifle and puts it back in the special suitcase. He starts going down building and returns to his car and goes throughout the city, the FBI, LSPD, SWAT never knew what happened to his agent.

Today the Intelligence and Technology Agency is a global conglomerate of thugs and professional murderers who provide services to the most influential and powerful people in the world, in this case of Los Santos.

Intelligence and Technology Agency, also known as "The Agency" was a government body closely linked to organizations such as the LSPD, FBI, SAS, and SWAT. It maintained a good relationship with the Organization of Los Santos in 2002 thanks to one of its agents, that managed to stop a terrorist plot in the United States. Since then they were hired to help overthrow dictators, covert operations against terrorists bonds and decommissioning of illegal drug trafficking in the Americas, San Andreas, Liberty City and many more countries.
The FBI and The Agency activities around the globe called them to be described as the secret service of the International Criminal Police Organization, they acted in a neutral, just following orders but always respecting the states of LSPD.

In 2012, conflicts of Liberty City and Las Venturas, they were the last group of people left from the wars of the city and the major international organizations, fearful of having to explain the order of events in the presidency and public opinion, charged against the agency and blamed some of the human rights crimes that were committed covertly labeling them a terrorist organization, thus, the agents of the Agency had to disappear and everything connected with them was eradicated from the archives of the organizations the world

These days the Agency has risen but not as a governmental body, now is a free organization in their search for profit, their motto is "Lethal Trade", members of the Agency shall provide, as before, its services to wealthy people who need it.

-Respect all server rules. http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=173&t=22277
- Respect the use of IC and OOC channels without excessive use of the second, we want to role-play.
-In no case MG will be used, if you have to find out your targets information do it yourself or ask an informant to do it for you.

--Confidentiality is vital to the Agency, do not let anyone know you work for us.
-Forget your name; we do not need to know it, if you manage access to Agency will be assigned a number.
--Discretion is your number one ally, the more discrete agents the best for the Agency, make lots of noise and you will no longer be part of our family.
-All nationalities are well received.

We really want to bring a new RP to szr, and since we're RPing in LS, I believe The Agency was a great idea, because there is an Agency in the USA that originates there. We hope to bring a great RP to the server, a new type as I've hardly see anyone really RP a Hitman like faction. I((Guiseppi)) have been in this server since early 2008, I have had the leadership of a few gangs that didn't turn out so well because of the decisions I made, but now I believe I got enough experience to do so. In the other hand Jesus has been here since mid-2008 and aswell, has lead a few gangs. We both have been in a lot of gang in which we have gather experience. We would really appreciate to get a chance.

Director (Rank7)
Senior Agent (Rank 6)
Agent (Rank 5)
Spy (Rank 4)
Detective (Rank 3)
Soldier (Rank 2)
Recruit (Rank 1)
Informant (Rank 0)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Guiseppi_Rossi - Rank 7
Jesus_Mata - Rank 7
Mekka_Lopez - Rank 4
Nathan_Carter - Rank 1
Alex_Chamberlain - Rank 1
Ezio_Wizzle - Rank 1
Last edited by Piwey on February 15th, 2012, 4:20 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Piwey

Re: Intelligence and Technology Agency

Post by Piwey »

We recently hosted a boxing tournament in which many participants showed up, but only one came out victorious
Youtube Video: show
Guiseppi Rossi
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

the application looks really cool and has effort in it, but you lack a member
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Jesus_Mata

Post by Jesus_Mata »

Josh_Moore wrote:the application looks really cool and has effort in it, but you lack a member
Thanks dude , piwey need update members list we have more members
Jacob_Smith
Game Name(s): Jacob_Smith

Post by Jacob_Smith »

What josh said and very nice video, good luck.
If you're good at something, never do it for free. Why so serious?!
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

so this is what 'The Agency' will do, host boxing games, like literally every other faction trying to get a slot, regardless of their theme?
Piwey

Post by Piwey »

No, we have more stuff in mind actually, this was made so people get to know us.
Guiseppi Rossi
Piwey

Post by Piwey »

Member list updated.
Guiseppi Rossi
Benito

Post by Benito »

Samantha_Pich - Rank 2

Be carefull with Him, he sometimes went in rage and starts to kill his own friends.
k2dope
Game Name(s): Kiezer_Bruno

Post by k2dope »

support... you guys do rp and i think you would do good if you became official :smugdog:
What up young bitch, I know you like dick
Drop to your knees and tell me what you think
As my dick slides up, in and out your face
11 years dead punk bitch fuck bitch how it taste?
Lay your ass down and close your eyes
Imagine dead dick between your thighs
Can't nobody do it quite like this
Jesus_Mata

Post by Jesus_Mata »

Benito wrote:Samantha_Pich - Rank 2

Be carefull with Him, he sometimes went in rage and starts to kill his own friends.
Thanks for your suggestion
k2dope wrote:support... you guys do rp and i think you would do good if you became official :smugdog:
Thanks you so much dude take care
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

I suggest you get rid of samantha pich, she'll get you in loads of troubles. Sorry for postin here!
Piwey

Post by Piwey »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:I suggest you get rid of samantha pich, she'll get you in loads of troubles. Sorry for postin here!
Yeh, she's gone.
Guiseppi Rossi
Wong

Post by Wong »

Good luck, but here is just one he's name giusspe Ziano and i dont see your members active they are unactive
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

Wong wrote:Good luck, but here is just one he's name giusspe Ziano and i dont see your members active they are unactive
Timezones.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Jesus_Mata

Post by Jesus_Mata »

Wong wrote:Good luck, but here is just one he's name giusspe Ziano and i dont see your members active they are unactive
Im active allways men but thanks anyway
Davy_Mousse wrote:Timezones.
Correct dude
Ronnie Synder

Post by Ronnie Synder »

I have Rped with Jesus, he is cool and it seems he can handle his life without any worries.
Supporting.
Jesus_Mata

Post by Jesus_Mata »

Ronnie Synder wrote:I have Rped with Jesus, he is cool and it seems he can handle his life without any worries.
Supporting.
Thanks dude take care
Jesus_Mata

Post by Jesus_Mata »

So...We are worthy for take a week of trial?
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Asked them, while being interested about the recruitment, what is i&t agency about... their reply was "private information" I asked if they meant personal information and they replied no no no 'information that only some people know'. Really? Is that all you can rp about a new concept at its launch?
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Benito

Post by Benito »

Confidence, thats what they RP, i don`t know any agency wich contact with unknown japanese guys.
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

it's good to rp confidence
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Let me guess, confidence is what a few people have, right?
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Also, what kind of technology do you work with?
therefore ?
Piwey

Post by Piwey »

Sir, this is information we can't divulge.

((Since this is an IC forum))
Guiseppi Rossi