Ip Banned

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Phat Johnsson

Ip Banned

Post by Phat Johnsson »

Hello, three weeks ago i got ip banned and i really want to come back. Recently i logged onto my character on a friends computer and i got in, i looked on the warnings and i only had one.
That's why im wondering if you please could remove the ip ban and let me come back, i just want another chance. I have looked for other servers but still havent found something good as this one, this is simply the best server out there. If you see this please write to me and we can come to an arrangement if possible.
Last edited by Phat Johnsson on February 10th, 2012, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rabs

Re: When am i getting unbanned?

Post by Rabs »

I am in no position to unban you but I am feeling kind and friendly, so I will let you in on a little tip to expedite this process. all you need to do is take off all your clothes and write PHAT JOHNSON on your pelvis or lower abdomen with a marker, then take a clear photograph of the text and all of your junk(genitals) hanging around there. post said picture here in this thread.

tl;dr: pyd
Youtube Video: show
Phat Johnsson

Re: Ip Banned

Post by Phat Johnsson »

I don't want to argue with you man, im just trying to get back to the server.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

You weren't arrested. You logged to avoid arrest. There is a distinct difference.
Phat Johnsson

Post by Phat Johnsson »

Yes , my mistake, but i think i have learned my lesson ... please just give me another chance to prove myself. What shall i do to get unbanned?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

One warning added to both your accounts. If you get another warning, I am bannin' you for good. Unbanned for now. Laters.