New Job - Trucking

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Chalky
Game Name(s): Connor_White

New Job - Trucking

Post by Chalky »

So I was thinking about this the other day, and I thought there isn't very many jobs within the server really.

Me being a guy which loves driving and driving trucks thought that having a job being able to haul things would be great.

It would be a completely legal job to do. However, you could choose to haul an illegal load like drugs or something.

I'm not sure what others think of the idea but personally I think it's quite good.

Opinions?
Joel_Alien

Re: New Job - Trucking

Post by Joel_Alien »

If this does make it in, truck drivers should have specific driving rules they must follow, or cops can ticket them and search the truck for illegal drugs or materials, which in turn gets you jail time and you lose a lot of money in drugs or materials. Should you get caught transporting illegal things, cops should get a warning whenever you are driving a truck. Amounts you can carry should depend on your arms an drug levels, preventing people from making new accounts every time they get busted. Maybe even add in cocaine that you can traffick, and then the runner can sell pure cocaine to a drug dealer who can then /cut the cocaine, and make cocaine a drug in itself that slows bleeding, or /cook it into crack which would be time consuming, and making a few ingredients for crack available at a 24/7.
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

I don't know what the upcoming "businesses" are or how they work, but maybe this could become something to do with that.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Mariano Agate
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Mariano Agate »

I don't really care about legal ways to earn money, they're just boring.

What about implementing a way that gangs/families can start a business?

Basically mat run with a huge truck with a huge load. Mat running like this would give you more mats than mat running the normal way.
Since you're buying more than most of their clients, you get a discount.

With a discount you could either earn more customers by selling cheap weapons or you could just earn more money than those without a truck.

Truck would be a big investment that would help in the long run. Plus I would like to see a convoy protecting a truck and shit.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Yes let's let people get more mats for less money and sell more guns.

IMO this would be a new type of point, where gangs fight for posession in a "tug of war", each trying to get the truck to a different place.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Joel_Alien

Post by Joel_Alien »

The truck should be a big investment, then, make all the mats cost normal price, but make it so with the truck, you can get the equivalent of 4 pickups per run. And make it so if the trailer disconnects, some of the materials get damaged.
Daniel_Dravus
kinda dump

Post by Daniel_Dravus »

Or instead of points. It can be a truck point where every 24 hours a truck is spawned and one gang has to deliver it to a marker in order to recieve mats or drugs for that gang! this would increase the amount of fun by a longshot!