Warriors

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

hannibal_akira
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Oaks

Warriors

Post by hannibal_akira »

One night Jeremy was drinking pretty hard and having a blast , he was in his 1%er club house and bar
he was slamming back shots of wiskey and smoking alot of pot when he jumped up on a table and
yelled out ''Warriors forever'' The Bar Held up their beer mugs and yelled back ''Forever warriors!''
the bar was packed full hot ladys and huge mean bad ass bikers that were one percenters in other words outlaw bikers..
Jeremy was a high rank leader of this chapter in Los Santos , as the leader he calls the shot and
orders the low ranking members around with a firm hand, offen if the full patch members would fuck up
or break a rule with in the MC they would get Lumped out or even kicked out of the club, the rules were simple..
''Dont snitch and always help your brothers out '' if newer members ''prospects'' wanted to join
they would have to go threw a long test of loyalty some times this took months or even years
prostects would wear a patch on their bottom of their vest telling other outlaw clubs
that they would the property of the ''Warriors'' and if the other clubs touched them there would be a all out beef
and bodys would disapear or vanish with out a trace.

So he next night Jeremy packet up a gastank full of gas and strapped it to his bike
He Hopped on his chopper and took off down the road towards a place who he heard sold and grew weed
so he figuerd he'd go try to go collect sum taxes for growning pot in the ''warriors'' city
when jeremy walked up to the house no one was around or home he then headed back to his chopper unstrapped the tank of gas and carryed with him
to the back of the farm in search of the weed feilds when jeremy got around back he saw a huge crop of pot plants in rows
so he uncapped the gas tank and started to pour gas all over the crops of pot plants after a while jeremy had a good part of the crop drenched in gas
he then stepped back and sparked up a joint and puffed twice then tossed the joint towards a puddle of gas next to the grow op
the gas sparked into a fire shortly the plants caught fire and the field was in flames crackling and roaring with heat!
Jeremy was pleased with him self and took off back to the MC club house

When jeremy got back to the Hq he saw all of his buddies in the chop shop rebuilding a motorbike
Jeremy walked up and said ''Hey Prospect, get over here!'' the young warrior prospect ran over to jeremy and said '' Yeah sup??''
jeremy then told him ''Hey i heard your selling meth to the local schools'' the prospect then smiles and said '' yeah bro im making mad profit too!''
then showed jeremy a wad of cash from his pocket , Jeremy wasnt impressed and told the prospect ''Hey if i ever see you again selling drugs at schools
to kids ill kill you my self, now get the fuck outta here'' jeremy then snatched the cash and then nodded to three of his full patch members that where also fixing the bike
in the shop the three full patched members grabbed the young prospect and beat the living shit out of him then tossed him to the street taking his bottom rocker away
and his harley davison motor bike a few members were heard telling the prospect he was a ''punk bitch'' then stomped on his body even more.

After a month jeremy forgot all about that old prospect and was on to newer and better thing such as selling guns at a great price
Jeremy got his members to sell weapons to the japs down at the tea house some times of even to street level dope dealers for protection
after a while of selling arms jeremy was ready for more so he went back to the farm with a bunch of his buddies on their harleys
they road down the road in a huge pack , people would turn their heads and look at the big hair bikers and loud mufflers
riding down the road in a pack felt powerful to jeremy and i sure it also apealed to most of the 1%ers that rode custom tricked out harleys
at 100mph down the road white knuckling the whole ride just to show that they can go the distance as a real outlaw biker aka ''Warrior''

when the warriors got to the farm it looks like the firer damage was fixed rather quickly and the grow op was in full swing again
Jeremy aproched a man working in the back yard and said '' Hey you!, we are the Warrior and your going to grow us pot from now on, got it!""
the man looked at the pack of bikers and nodded back to jeremy while saying '' So your the dip shits who burnt down my grow op?""
Jeremy and the boys laughed at the man the man was clearly pissed off and said '' i dont know who you ''Warriors'' are..but you just fucked with the wrong man!"
the man then pulled out a 44 from under his shirt and held it to jeremys chest and said '' get te fuck off my farm , you half ton filthy bikers''
Jeremy pulled the gun out of the mans hand and gave the man a head butt and said '' listen you lil spic ass dirt farmer, we are taking over this farm like it or not
this is the last time ima tell you!'' the man got up of the ground and stood up looked at jeremy then spat in his face the other members had enough so they
grabbed this lil spic by his kneck then tied the man to two bikes one with his arms and the other connected to his legs with a rope
then two of the bikers got on each of the two bikes and reved the motors kick up pebbles and sand from the fram ground
Jeremy looked at the man tied to the two bikes and laughed saying ''You ready amigo?'' then he shot a gun in the air telling the members on th two bikes to go!
the man on the ground tied got pulled apart and gutted shortly after by crazyer members of the Warriors

the warrior now knew if they wanted something they now had to take it with force or other wise lose money and profits that can go towards more weapons and
paying off members bikes ,house loans to keep the warriors safe but for now the warrior are just ,crazy and ruthless when it come to getting money
taking over grow op and running protection around the city while remaining the 1%ers they are real outlaws that dont want people all up in our face telling us how
we should live cause we all know ''Snitches are a dieing breed !,''

Why i should be allowed a chance to run a faction: Ive tryed before found out i have loyal members now ands before just rank grabbers
im more into this biker theme than gangster fams and if given the slot i'd login more and make a active family and make sure to be a rp faction above all
points arent worth value but if given a crack at leading im sure my members would bring sum action to the server , ive been a leader before but it wasnt the right rp
for me or other player i now that a group of tight biker rpers could bring the biker gang back to ls other than that im more than happy to be in szr playing a game i love!.
GANG SKINS:Image
Members:
Jeremy_Oaks
Leo_Fernando
Sally_Duck
Ryan_Spike
Dilawer_Ahmed
Last edited by hannibal_akira on May 11th, 2012, 9:45 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Hannibal_Lector
TroyB
Game Name(s): Troy_Barnes

Re: Illuminati

Post by TroyB »

Despite the server being low on players we had managed to grab 2 law enforcers from the street to take part of our 'Hip Hop to Alhambra for freestylin' Wednesdays' to win a cash prize of 50k.

Each contestant would take in turn having only 1 go at the microphone to prove themselves to the crowd, then afterwards the crowd would decide who wins the cash prize by a simple cheer-o-meter.

(Jeremy_Oaks will post the actual rap battle)

Afterwards we took their photos for taking part, and firstly the winner Johnny Rabs:
Johnny Rabs.jpg
Johnny Rabs.jpg (230.19 KiB) Viewed 7771 times

And in second place Ron Kade:
Ron Kade.jpg
Ron Kade.jpg (269.06 KiB) Viewed 7768 times
Remember to come by Alhambra when we post up our advertisement to take part and win big money!
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Re: Black Angels

Post by 80s_Baby »

Damn, finally got to see the app.. Looks good man.

Can't wait.
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson
thegangbang

Post by thegangbang »

Nicks want to join BLack angels
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Post by daxter 789 »

Yeah i wanna join you guys!
James_Jackson
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

daxter 789 wrote:Yeah i wanna join you guys!
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

hannibal_akira wrote: Image

what game is this?
Anthony_Buoni

Post by Anthony_Buoni »

John Reed wrote:
hannibal_akira wrote: Image

what game is this?
Prision brake
Ryan_Spike

Post by Ryan_Spike »

JeREmY im still not in the gang members list...... :negative:
hannibal_akira
Grove Street

Post by hannibal_akira »

ya u are dude look closer bro... :ese:
Hannibal_Lector
TroyB
Game Name(s): Troy_Barnes

Re: Warriors

Post by TroyB »

We're bikers now, that's cool.
Rodney
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Rodney »

Youtube Video: show
shermhead stan
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

I bet that you will be a good leader, You've got the experience dude, but please be serious with this gang not like the old one lol, support
hannibal_akira
Grove Street

Post by hannibal_akira »

Hannibal_Lector
hannibal_akira
Grove Street

Post by hannibal_akira »

Hannibal_Lector
hannibal_akira
Grove Street

Post by hannibal_akira »

Ya u can delete the warriors MC app now ive tryed for over two months theres no bikers to be had in Ls :commissar:
it would have been nice to have a pack of outlaws roaming around town on freeways.
Hannibal_Lector