Health hacks ?

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Vladimir_Volkoff

Health hacks ?

Post by Vladimir_Volkoff »

I just got banned for Health Hack? The funny thing is i dont have that, johnny rabs banned me becouse he lifted me up in the air and i didn't die, he did it two times. I don't think this is fair but..ya. It happend when i was in a car maybe a bug or a SAMP glitch i dont know.. Well thanks for ya time :suicide:
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Health hacks ?

Post by mkrtich »

I think SA-MP's surfing code made you fall back onto a vehicle without taking damage.

"I thought he was hacking because he said he was going to quit anyway"

Do you want unbanned?
Vladimir_Volkoff

Post by Vladimir_Volkoff »

Ya would be nice to log in time to time, but i dont like him judging people in 3 secs without asking them or something.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Unbanned.
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

Vladimir_Volkoff wrote:Ya would be nice to log in time to time, but i dont like him judging people in 3 secs without asking them or something.
oh please, we've met more than once. at every single encounter you act like an obnoxious child and then complain in & out of character when i do something about it. yeah, my character will send you to jail for harming others, that's his role.

aside from that, i apologize for banning you. it was a misunderstanding as i was unaware of this anomalies sa-mp bit.
Youtube Video: show