Under pressure

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

salim_mak

Under pressure

Post by salim_mak »

Gang Name: Under Pressure (The faction name comes from the "contents under pressure" warning found on aersol spraypaint cans.)
Gang Description:
At the time Gary was in his mid teens, he went to school with Ricky Slade and they attended the same class. It all started with a permanent marker that Gary brang to school - the boys started pracitcing their tags on the class room tables. Then they began tagging inside school bathrooms, then outside of school at bus stops. One thing leads to another and the boys found themselves tagging public buses and even police cars. Before ricky went to class he stole two cans of spraypaint from his dad's garage and put them in his backpack, after school Gary and Ricky went to a wall behind the school and they began practicing graffiti with the spray cans Ricky had brought with him. At the end of the day the spraycans were finished and the boys had a blast, they both went home then met up again the next day which happened to be a Saturday. Ricky brought along a friend Miquel Peterson, Miquel had just started to do graffiti unlike Ricky and Gary who have been practicing tags for a couple months, the boys went to a supermarket and filled their backpacks with spraypaint. They then went to their school and hopped over the fence, Miquel watched as Ricky and Gary spray painted beatufiul pieces of graffiti onto the school walls. The next monday Ricky and Gary were called to the principals office and the principal had caught them on the security camera during the act of spraypainting. The prinicpal called their parents and Ricky and Gary were expelled from the school, they were 17 years old at the time. They never went back to school, all they did was steal and practice graffiti all day long. Miquel tagged along and they eventually taught him and his graffiti skills got a lot better, a couple years later the boys decided it would be a good idea to form a graffiti crew. They called it "under pressure", if you wanted to join them you would have to show them your skills and prove you are not a toy. The crew is also involved in other hiphop culture activities such as b-boying.
Why?: I want to use the 5 hours I play each day to do something more benifical to the server and create an active gang based on a culture I love.

Members

In game name/forum name

Leader: Gary Locksmith / salim_mak
Rank 6:
Ricky Slade / Ricky_Slade
Rank 3:
Miquel Peterson / Miquel_Peterson
Rank 1:
Alex Salvador / Alex_Salvador
Anthony Farris / Anthony_Farris

Desired Skins

ID 289
ID 29
ID 23
ID 22

ID 13
ID 65

This will be a roleplay only faction, we will not get involved in points. We will just roleplay various hiphop culture activities.

Gary Locksmith decided to drop his application. Moved by Zev.
Attachments
hq2.png
hq2.png (390.77 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
HQ
HQ
hq1.png (217.37 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
On may 29th, I died and after spawning I still had my golf club for 2 seconds.
I was banned for weapon hacks.
Ricky_Slade

Re: Under pressure

Post by Ricky_Slade »

Dancing event at Alhambra
Attachments
sa-mp-167.png
sa-mp-167.png (710.74 KiB) Viewed 2244 times
sa-mp-146.png
sa-mp-146.png (708.32 KiB) Viewed 2244 times
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

why do you want a slot if you aren't going for points? Take over Ballas or something, and rp this
salim_mak

Post by salim_mak »

Satoru wrote:why do you want a slot if you aren't going for points? Take over Ballas or something, and rp this
I talked to Ricky about it, we decided that we will do points.
salim_mak

Post by salim_mak »