Public Gangs & Points

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Zev

Public Gangs & Points

Post by Zev »

Well right now that we only have about two active gangs, it would be a great idea to have public gangs able to claim. It could give new players an idea of what gangs do and will give them something to do. I'm sure the current private families wouldn't mind, as it would bring more fun when it comes down to battling points.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Public Gangs & Points

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

I told you I like this idea and I still like this idea.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

It's a good idea, but since none is actualy leading ballas nor vagos newbies they would think of this as a war wich would lead to constant dm around gangs.
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Jhonny_Mclanne wrote:It's a good idea, but since none is actualy leading ballas nor vagos newbies they would think of this as a war wich would lead to constant dm around gangs.
We need more Jukes.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Zev

Post by Zev »

It's not teaching someone rocket science.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Zev wrote:It's not teaching someone rocket science.
been there done that been back. it is
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Zev

Post by Zev »

Don't drift the subject. We're talking about letting public gangs claim, not anything you've done. They get a trusted claimer, and it's up to them to get organized and fight.

Claimer, the trusted player, tell them to stop after the point. What if they don't? Well take them down. Gang leaders should know better and not attack every single vago/ballad/homeless.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Nice of you two to play out your personal animosity in the hallowed suggestions forum.

We can turn on claiming for Vagos, Ballas and Homeless at any time. What this requires is a public gang whose membership is worth a shit.
Zev

Post by Zev »

Don't get your facts twisted, buddy. We're not taking our enmity to this section nor those such enmity even exist. This idea was actually started after a brief talk with Ari via IRC. We're debating, not arguing.

Back to topic

Well, do you like the idea, Mkr? I want to kick some ass with some noobs.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

I agree with Mkrtich that maybe a good requirement for a public gang being able to claim is having a member group worth a shit.

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

all the civilian shitheads would join the gang to DM, it's happened before, even without the ability to claim points
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

me and my austra-newzealander pals would be happy to commandeer a public faction

edit: we aren't worth shit, but we are still happy to do this
Ashley_Townsend
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ashizu_Sendo

Post by Ashley_Townsend »

Well we've experienced some difficulties before on the Homeless Faction when there is a point war like for instance a point came up many newbies seems interested in the activity so they joined up Homeless and faced us, In the end we came on top but it was surely fun but really difficult. For me its a good idea but I think the private factions will be complaining on mass recruiting with a touch of DM after the point. And yes we really need responsible active leaders that will guide the newbies when they decided to join a public gang.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Ashley_Townsend wrote:Well we've experienced some difficulties before on the Homeless Faction when there is a point war like for instance a point came up many newbies seems interested in the activity so they joined up Homeless and faced us, In the end we came on top but it was surely fun but really difficult. For me its a good idea but I think the private factions will be complaining on mass recruiting with a touch of DM after the point. And yes we really need responsible active leaders that will guide the newbies when they decided to join a public gang.
You're allowed to fight after the point. Not fighting after the point is some kind of gentleman's agreement that came about at some point on SZR.