Shop idea.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
hannibal_akira
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Oaks

Shop idea.

Post by hannibal_akira »

:2bong: While i was toke'n a joint half way threw i thought to my self, what if factions had stores instead of gang lockers at their Hq that is if the faction hq has two doors i think it would help faction rp aslo mite relate to points they own and any member can suport the store or rep it due to/ad and maybe more? just a blazed thought just throwing it out there ya know.
Hannibal_Lector
Ron

Re: Shop idea.

Post by Ron »

thought about something similar while masturbating
spurt of splooge to the eye
Zev

Post by Zev »

I haven't smoked in two months. My marijuana prescription expires at the end of this month. I'll go ahead and buy an ounce of sour diesel. I threw away all my pipes, so, I'll use an apple to smoke it. I'm terribly horrible when it comes down to rolling, do not suggest it.

I'll break my two month period of being marijuana free and I'll smoke it, just to see if you're idea is worth analyzing and give more ideas to the coder about it.

PS: I wasn't able to find a lighter.
casey_noble
Game Name(s): Casey_Noble

Post by casey_noble »

:horse: Im high why reading this, An this shit is Funny as Fuck.. :horse:
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

i yam snorting the molecular remains of renown 20th century scientist & pothound Carl Sagan and as his atomics are sucked into my sinus like light on the brink of a black holes event horizon i take a moment to shit myself ......... and as i crawl from the sphincter of time passed i rise up tall and confident and tread in a sloppy haze to the bathroom to ritualize a new day with morning pissz.

edit: added a full stop.
Youtube Video: show
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

rabs wins
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack