Mercenary - Faction

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Carter_Fax

Mercenary - Faction

Post by Carter_Fax »

1. Defination

A mercenary is a person who takes part in an armed conflict, who is not a national or a party to the conflict, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that Party".

2. Purpose

The purpose of this faction is to make the rp more attractive and to add diversity to the server. The main purpose is to make services for other players / families in exchange for money. When i'm talking about services i'm thinking of hitman jobs, helping families at the points, recover debts, etc.

3. Why?

Well i think that haveing a faction that will take care of conflicts between players the kos will decrease and also this is a rp improvment.

4. Facts

What will make this easy to make is that all is needed is a new family , nothing special , with a HQ and some vehicles.

What will make it different for any other familyes?

1. They will only have one skin . (163 or 164)
2. This one is going to be something hard to achiev but it will improve the rp , while the mercenary is in a mission the name above his head will not be displayed.
3. Mercenaries are not allowed to take over points.
4. Mercenaries don't fight other families unless they are paid by another family /player.
5. Every player will rp normaly when he's not in a mission - this means that he will have a normal skin.
6. Players that are in this factions are not allowed to be part of any other families.
7. Mercenary don't look for revenge .

Feel free to ask any questions or to suggest any new things that you consider useful for this faction.

P.S. Ignore the fact that i, Carter_Fax, wrote this. I know that there are a lot of players that don't like me but imagen that this is a random player writing .
"With an idea comes a revolution"

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out - am I high? Perhaps
I'ma rip this shit till my bone collapse.

jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Re: Mercenary - Faction

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Carter_Fax wrote: the kos will decrease and also this is a rp improvement.
ummm... by the looks of what ive understood, you're a gun for hire family that gets hired to Hunt people down, kill people at points, and in other words help anyone who's whiling to pay you. I fail to see how that reduces KOS.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Carter_Fax

Post by Carter_Fax »

I was talking about the "wars"that are a around town . For exemple you are killed by a guy you go after him and kill him then he comes after you and on and on and on and it becomes a dm server not a rp one. So you hire a mercenary who will shot him, once, and he'll never know who did it or who paid for it so the vicious circle i was talking about will be stopped.

Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

/contract
Carter_Fax

Post by Carter_Fax »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:/contract

I guess that's a command from Hitmans Faction . Mercenaries are more than that.

lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Carter_Fax wrote:I was talking about the "wars"that are a around town . For exemple you are killed by a guy you go after him and kill him then he comes after you and on and on and on and it becomes a dm server not a rp one. So you hire a mercenary who will shot him, once, and he'll never know who did it or who paid for it so the vicious circle i was talking about will be stopped.
Or the guy you killed gets all his friends and comes after you and your mercenaries and you just end up in a ton of wars
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

You're already allowed to do this and don't need a faction for it. Also, there's /contract.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Carter_Fax

Post by Carter_Fax »

lukesea wrote:
Carter_Fax wrote:I was talking about the "wars"that are a around town . For exemple you are killed by a guy you go after him and kill him then he comes after you and on and on and on and it becomes a dm server not a rp one. So you hire a mercenary who will shot him, once, and he'll never know who did it or who paid for it so the vicious circle i was talking about will be stopped.
Or the guy you killed gets all his friends and comes after you and your mercenaries and you just end up in a ton of wars

Well i said : "2. This one is going to be something hard to achiev but it will improve the rp , while the mercenary is in a mission the name above his head will not be displayed. " and only one skin so nobody knows who did it.

lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Carter_Fax wrote:
lukesea wrote:

Well i said : "2. This one is going to be something hard to achiev but it will improve the rp , while the mercenary is in a mission the name above his head will not be displayed. " and only one skin so nobody knows who did it.
So a hitman then?
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Carter_Fax

Post by Carter_Fax »

lukesea wrote:
Carter_Fax wrote:
lukesea wrote:

So a hitman then?
"hitman jobs, helping families at the points, recover debts, etc." - do you people read that shit before you post?

Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:You're already allowed to do this and don't need a faction for it. Also, there's /contract.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

i'm surprised nobody called him an idiot yet for asking this faction to be the only faction to not have a name displayed above their head, making them above the average player

this is dumb

you are dumb
Carter_Fax

Post by Carter_Fax »

Love you Silver <3!

Ron

Post by Ron »

because we are ignore the fact that he, Carter_Fax, wrote this. polite men
spurt of splooge to the eye