Stealing items

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Stealing items

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

My suggestion is available to steal items.
Like: Radio, Phone, Watch, Clothes, car keys and some more items.

Radio. example: You have killed a police officer and you steal his radio and listen to them.(radio will work until you log)

Clothes. Why not? New shoes, maybe some new pants. Something like: /stealclothes (id) (clothespart), this will work after you have frisk'd the person. ((You should first rply steal it before you use the command))

None will give a lot of minutes in /givesharedkey, but I suggest /stealkey (ID) (carname). And this will make the thie available to steal the car that the guy was driving after you have /frisk'd the person. The stolenkey remains until you log.
Anyways something like this above.

/DISCUSS
-I hope that you liked my suggestion-
Borat
Game Name(s): Borat_Sagdiyev

Re: Stealing items

Post by Borat »

Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:((You should first rply steal it before you use the command))
This is wrong on so many levels... When I played here a shitload of time ago, SZR was a light RP server, and AFAIK it still is. Making rules on mandatory /me just doesn't fit in the idea.
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.
Youtube Video: show
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

let's go with this then:-
level 1 thief could steal just a radio or even a small amount of money, such as $100 or 50$.
level 2 can steal cellphones as well.
level 3 Can steal clothes or even specials such as bandanas and glasses (if szr will own them)
level 4 can steal cop's radio as well
level 5 can steal a huge money amount, like $1000 or $1200 also carkeys..
(You can steal a player that is level 1 or 2, just 3+)
Also this will make leveling up the thief job is so hard so yeah..morever this will make the thing more fun.
And to steal someone you must wait 30-40 seconds without moving, I suggest the admins add a special animation for this if it's not impossible.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

This would be pretty terrible, imo. Right now if you want to steal stuff, you have to roleplay threaten people or get them tied up in your car. We've discussed letting people take things off of tied up or incapacitated players, and it seems likely that that will be added at some point. Killing them also works. Why automate a process that already works and is a cool and fun part of roleplay? This is like adding a command /roleplay that talks for you, or /combat that fights for you.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Borat
Game Name(s): Borat_Sagdiyev

Post by Borat »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:Why automate a process that already works and is a cool and fun part of roleplay? This is like adding a command /roleplay that talks for you, or /combat that fights for you.
Actually, automatizing the roleplaying and fighting processes would remove two serious obstacles that currently slows down poopsocking by a noticeable degree.
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.
Youtube Video: show