Audio stream

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Brian_Nilex
Game Name(s): Brian_Nilex

Audio stream

Post by Brian_Nilex »

Put an audio stream inside alhambra so when ever you go in there would be some music.
Brian Nilex
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: Audio stream

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

And please add this radio tooooo.
http://www.ibizaglobalradio.com/index.php/player/en. If possible.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i'm not sure if it's possible to turn off the audio loop in gaydar / teahouse / jizzy's

would be cool though
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Juke wrote:i'm not sure if it's possible to turn off the audio loop in gaydar / teahouse / jizzy's

would be cool though
you could change the interior to another club or you could map a club inside an existing interior(I can do that if you want me to) if there aren't any, saw this on MTA
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Playing another audio stream automatically disables whatever ambient music is playing. SA-MP does a thing right for once.
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Music in clubs -> Clubs being bought as businesses -> Club Owners being able to set an entry fee.

Would be cool ya.
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Itachi Uchiha wrote:Music in clubs -> Clubs being bought as businesses -> Club Owners being able to set an entry fee.

Would be cool ya.
Club Owners being able to set the radio station playing :smug: :smug:
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Itachi Uchiha wrote:Music in clubs -> Clubs being bought as businesses -> Club Owners being able to set an entry fee.

Would be cool ya.
This is the best idea I've seen in here in ages.

Being able to sell tickets that could be shown to other players and signed somehow (also possibly able to be forged) would be pretty cool.

I don't like the idea of a business that has automatic bouncers, but at the same time it might be a good thing having seen Jon Do's attempt at a club. Automatically warning players to leave and then calling the cops for trespassing might be neat.

Possibly mixing the ability to have music and tickets with normal businesses, with different features costing money, might be really cool. A store that is a private club that sells drugs on the down low? Pretty cool.

It'd be really interesting if businesses were customizable, with different features having individual costs. A separate cost for different interiors, bouncers, music, ticket machines, vendors, buyers, healing devices, lockers, atms, etc, would add a lot of freedom for players to be able to choose the features they want. Possibly having a limit to the number of features in a store of a certain size (based on interior) as well as having certain features preclude having others in order to balance things?

P.S. Player run taxi and news businesses with taxi rentals costing the business owner money, or each line costing the business owner money? Hmm???
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

BALLBARN, where have you been?
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Sadao wrote:BALLBARN, where have you been?
around on different names so people don't do what you're doing in this post i'm quoting to me
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

:ohdear:
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog