Churh And Priest

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Boeris
Game Name(s): Boeris Broshewsky

Churh And Priest

Post by Boeris »

Hello my suggestion goes like this...
I would like to be an Priest(as a job) and only i can be priest.
And when i quit being priest i will give away the priest(job) to an monk/nunn, but only i can choose who will become the next priest.
Ishall have the power to give people jobs like being a monk or nunn.
The players wont have the power to just choose the jobb, they will have to get it thru me or an admin/moderator.
I would like to have an church and an skin that i can choose when i go into church(so i dont need to wear my priest clothes when im not in the church) i would also like to have the power to bless people(the blessing will make them regain full health and stop people from bleeding) but i wont missuse this blessing
I would also like to have the power to throw out(kick) people from the church, the ones that dossent behave.
And i would like to have some church gatherings now and then.

PLease reply thx! :D :arghy:
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Re: Churh And Priest

Post by Satoru »

i demand a theatre
Borat
Game Name(s): Borat_Sagdiyev

Post by Borat »

Boeris wrote:(the blessing will make them regain full health and stop people from bleeding)
This was the point, where the description of a ridiculously useless faction turned into something which is useless and abusable. Great success!
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.
Youtube Video: show
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

I encourage you to find the church in Los Santos and roleplay a priest. If you pray to the gods in-character enough, you might even be able to bestow a blessing now and then.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))