About the families system

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Calube

About the families system

Post by Calube »

Hello, I will say everything in my mind so I will probably benefit or maybe will not change anything.
aight, The moment I've seen the /families command, I checked it and I wasn't satisfied about it's system ...because when you write the family number, you will see each one in that family/team. So, when a player sees it, he will call the Boss! the problem is: They will not think about roleplaying method, they will quickly call the boss and ask him to join that team "PH numbers aren't ID'S there should be some IC relation with the boss " that made me think about this suggestion.
I will suggest something to be changed with - /families command, 1. Remove the Leader thingy from /families when you see the family details in the families list
2. To let the admins focus on this subject, if not doing this, it will decrease the roleplay skills in the server.
3. Tell the family leaders to ignore family calls or that will be non rp behavior in my mind xD.

Do you see anything wrong? reply me via a comment or even PM me!
Thanks, for reading!