Don_Vito Banned on 18/06/2012

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Don_Vito

Don_Vito Banned on 18/06/2012

Post by Don_Vito »

Hello,

My ingame name is Don_Vito and i have been banned from the server for weapon hacking.

I've got an explananation for it.

Me and my brother both play SA-MP but not on the same server, Now we both got different accounts on our computer, but this time i did not logg off my account so my brother went on my windows account and installed some kind of san andreas hack on my SA-MP while i did not know that.

So i just log in on the server today and i scroll true my weapons when suddenly i spawned some kind of weapon and then i realized my brother had installed hacks on my SA-MP so i logged off inmedeatly and removed the hacks and 5 minutes afther i logged back in i got banned. And dont get me wrong its a very good reason to ban someone for spawning an item. But i was ignorant about hacks on my SA-MP and i did not do it on purpose and i hate hackers myself too.

Now to prevent this to happen in the future (if i get unbanned) i will always logg off from my windows account so my brother can't install things on my computer again, and just to be secure i will change my password on the Szr server too.

Now i hope i informed you enough, and i hope you understand that i did not know that there were hacks installed on my SA-MP. I wish i can continue playing with you guys because i've had alot of fun already.

My IP-Adress = 217.121.240.2

Greetings,

Don vito.

]
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Re: Don_Vito Banned on 18/06/2012

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

If you insist on blaming your "brother" or some other person for the bannable offense committed with your account, you are required to post a photograph of yourself with said sibling. He should be holding a sign saying "MY NAME IS (whatever) AND I AM A HUGE DUMB JERK" for your unban to be considered.
Don_Vito

Post by Don_Vito »

Here is your picture.

Hattori_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Hattori_Takahashi »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:
He should be holding a sign saying "MY NAME IS (whatever) AND I AM A HUGE DUMB JERK" for your unban to be considered.
Don_Vito

Post by Don_Vito »

Oh comon man i made a picture i told you why i was banned and why i should be unbanned dont act so hard on me while i couldnt even do something about it.

just give me another chance i'm 300% sure that i wont happen again.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Don_Vito wrote:Oh comon man i made a picture i told you why i was banned and why i should be unbanned dont act so hard on me while i couldnt even do something about it.

just give me another chance i'm 300% sure that i wont happen again.
you are required to do this thing to prove the picture is not taken from the internet
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Don_Vito

Post by Don_Vito »

Comon man the picture is real, and besides that if i really was an hacker why would i do so much efford to get unbanned? i'm just not an hacker im an fair player and i can say with full confidence its not going to happen again. just give me this chance and i will prove it to you.
Don_Vito

Post by Don_Vito »

I would love to play again, and i really want to ask you to give me a chance to prove i was innocent because you wont see me hacking never ever. Please give me this chance to show it to you all.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

if the next post isn't the picture thing i am locking this and denying all future threads by you