/sellitem

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Brian_Nilex
Game Name(s): Brian_Nilex

/sellitem

Post by Brian_Nilex »

Stores are a great update, and i think this might make it better.
Heres how it works...

You walk into a store and /sellitem (You would get a box just like when you do /buy)
There would be a list containing things the owner is interested in buying, shotguns, deagles ...
And next to every item there would be a price that the owner will pay for the item you are selling

So i walk into a store i /sellitem, i hit Eeagles (which is priced 20k) I should have the item on me and done you sell it and get the money, and the gun you sold will automatically go into stock.

Might need a few adjustments, so you can add whatever.
Brian Nilex
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Re: /sellitem

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Brian_Nilex wrote:Stores are a great update, and i think this might make it better.
Heres how it works...

You walk into a store and /sellitem (You would get a box just like when you do /buy)
There would be a list containing things the owner is interested in buying, shotguns, deagles ...
And next to every item there would be a price that the owner will pay for the item you are selling

So i walk into a store i /sellitem, i hit Eeagles (which is priced 20k) I should have the item on me and done you sell it and get the money, and the gun you sold will automatically go into stock.

Might need a few adjustments, so you can add whatever.

that'd remove the little rp there's going on, you'd actually need no interaction to get money.
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again