New Jobs

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Luke_Colford

New Jobs

Post by Luke_Colford »

.Strip clubs (owners, workers, cleaner etc.)

. Cinema's (owners, workers, cleaners, etc.)

. Farming

. Athletes (roleplay the olympics)

. License instructor (driving, flying, fishing etc.)

. Swimming centre (staff, cleaners etc.)

. Army

. professional band (gigs etc.)

. Skydiving (staff etc.)

tell me what do you think guys!!
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Borat
Game Name(s): Borat_Sagdiyev

Re: New Jobs

Post by Borat »

• Shitty + watching polygon girls is lame (poligon (here): stuff that makes up those nice 3rd models)
  • What's the point?
  • What's the point?
  • Shitty
  • Uhm... no?
  • What's the point?
  • Hell no, people like you with a tank? No...
  • What's the point?
  • We already have a tower for that
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.
Youtube Video: show
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

getting a new jobs in szr will make some players to come to the server, that's the main of the point.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Borat

Post by Borat »

I have commented on your ideas one by one. So the first what's the point is about the cinema thing, for example. What's the point? You put a dozen people in a room, and then what?
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

hmm, the worker sells some tickets, owners gain money, new paydays, and when the player get into the cenema he'll be able to watch a movie for 1 minute or something idk, feel free to post some improvements on this.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Luke_Colford wrote:hmm, the worker sells some tickets, owners gain money, new paydays, and when the player get into the cenema he'll be able to watch a movie for 1 minute or something idk, feel free to post some improvements on this.
you have no idea how sa-mp works
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Luke_Colford wrote:.Strip clubs (owners, workers, cleaner etc.) - hire some "girls" and go for it. nothing needs to be scripted.

. Cinema's (owners, workers, cleaners, etc.) - go ahead and do your own stage theater productions because that's as close as you're going to get in sa-mp. note, if you do this i will be really really impressed and like it a lot. nothing needs to be scripted.

. Farming - completely worthless suggestion with no ideas for implementation.

. Athletes (roleplay the olympics) - completely worthless suggestion with no ideas for implementation.

. License instructor (driving, flying, fishing etc.) - completely worthless suggestion that you can already do if you really want to roleplay it.

. Swimming centre (staff, cleaners etc.) - this would be an unbelievably boring and worthless addition.

. Army - yes let's create another government LE faction when there are already hardly any cops. let's give them tanks.

. professional band (gigs etc.) - how on earth would you accomplish this in a videogame

. Skydiving (staff etc.) - you can already do this for free or roleplay charge people

tell me what do you think guys!! - you stink and your worthless thread that you didn't put any effort into stinks too
this is an incredibly worthless thread because you didn't describe how any of these things would work. that said, they're pretty much all stupid ideas or ones that don't need to be scripted. see my notes.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

STOP POSTING :cripes: :cripes:
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
Walter_Melon

Post by Walter_Melon »

Why the hell does THIS thread get more replies than mine!? Seriously!?
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

[IMG]
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

Walter_Melon wrote:Why the hell does THIS thread get more replies than mine!? Seriously!?
tl;dr
Borat

Post by Borat »

Walter_Melon wrote:Why the hell does THIS thread get more replies than mine!? Seriously!?
Actually, I loved your suggestion, and pretty much that is the reason why there are more posts here. People come to this thread for a laugh.
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

It is actually because of the many insecure people here on szr that need to constantly shit post and make fun of other players so that they can feel better about themselves.
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles