Advertisement laws

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Luke_Colford

Advertisement laws

Post by Luke_Colford »

Well first of ads like /ad selling coke a cola is unrp first of your obstructing this law that I'm going to post down in this topic [SOON] and other ads like this /ad selling [meth]anie cigars Since civis know what it is and how you keyword the word meth don't you think that it should be rp that cops know what it is to irl cops are smarted then the average drug dealer. so i don't know why i can't /suspect any one for those fucking ads. Let make SZR more rp by fixing the drug rate.

{The LAWS WILL BE POSTED SOON, AFTER I FINISH THEM, MOREVER I WANT YOUR OPINIONS ON THE ACT WHEN I POST IT AND IF IT GOOD I'LL RELEASE IT IN THE NEWBIE FORUM}

The Advertisement's laws [2012]

An act to establish the appropriate and legal use of the public broadcasting and advertising services, and the penalties associated with the misuse of them.

[July 2th 2012]

BE IT ENACTED by the Legislative branch of San Andreas, and appropriate law enforcement commissioners:-

1) The proper and legal use of the advertisement system:
a) The advertisement system may be used for the general sale and/or advertisement of goods and/or services;
b) The system may also be used to attract the attention or establish contact with another individual, in a non-threatening and 'legal' manner.

2) The use of the advertisement system to openly or discretely distribute weapons & narcotics:
a) The system may be used to advertise the sale of legal weaponry: Colt.45 (( 9mm )) pistol(s) and pump-action shotgun(s), proving the bearer has a weapons license;
b) The system may not be used to advertise the sale of any other firearm, or firearm 'materials';
c) The system may not be used to sell "toy guns" or any other variant;
d) The system may not be used to sell any sort of illegal drugs.

3) The use of the advertisement system to distribute foodstuffs:
a) The system may not be used to distribute any sort of foodstuff, such as potatoes and coca-cola, as an example.
b) The system MAY be used to advertise a venue that sells foodstuffs, such as a pizza restaurant.

4) The mailicious use of the advertisement system:
a) The system must not be used to incite civil unrest;
b) The system must not be used to provoke, threaten or cause deformation to another, or other, individual(s);
c) The system must not be used to create advertisements that contain offensive, racist or provocative words.

5) Penalties relating to breaches of this Act:
a) For breaches relating to Section 2a-d): Your details will be placed on the wanted suspects list, and a law enforcement officer place you under arrest.
b) For breaches relating to Section 3a-b): Your details will be placed on the wanted suspects list, and you may be tracked down & searched by a law enforcement officer, as narcotics dealers tend to disguise their terminology to distribute drugs.
c) For breaches relating to Section 4a-c): Your details will be placed on the wanted suspects list, and you may be arrested and given a fine, or jail time, depending on the severity of the offence.

6) Powers of law enforcement, relating to breaches of the Act:
a) The law enforcement officials reserve the right to use whatever force or power necessary to track down and prosecute offenders.

This Act was signed and brought into law by the officials detailed below, on the date disclosed at the head of this document.

Dr.Luke Colford (I'll change this if u liked it)
a citizen in Los Santos

Mrs.Natalie Portman
Mayor of the City of Los Santos

{Sources: some rules have been taken from another forums, and the other was from me, I just made some summas nothing special. }
Last edited by Luke_Colford on July 2nd, 2012, 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Ron

Re: Advertisement laws

Post by Ron »

what the fuck are you trying to say? rephrase this with proper grammar

also posting everything in bold doesn't help
spurt of splooge to the eye
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

there are some bunch of non rp ads that was realeased in szr in the recent time, so I'm trying to post some laws that helps the other players, thats all.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Ron

Post by Ron »

people that make shitty (and illegal) ads gets fined by admins and su'd by cops, fcc violation. we have laws, what are you trying to suggest again?
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

you already answered the question, I don't want to let this happen, so we'll have a better szr community with a full rp playing.
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Ron

Post by Ron »

i dont wanna talk to you anymore
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

k ron lol
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

how are you supposed to know that recently ads are "non rp"
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

I did not sign this act. I want this man arrested immediately.

N. Portman

(( edit: Wenk this is OOC forum whatever ))
Luke_Colford

Post by Luke_Colford »

((You're a fucking dumb to be a mayor that means that you didn't read what did I posted noob, I said that if u guys liked this i'll tell the others and meant by the others "the mayor" other superviors ingame, then I'll release it, HOW COULD I POST A THING OOC'LY INSIDE THE SUGGESTION SECTION, you're a dumbhead
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

Luke_Colford wrote:((You're a fucking dumb to be a mayor that means that you didn't read what did I posted noob, I said that if u guys liked this i'll tell the others and meant by the others "the mayor" other superviors ingame, then I'll release it, HOW COULD I POST A THING OOC'LY INSIDE THE SUGGESTION SECTION, you're a dumbhead
(( Wenk if I hadn't said anything you wouldn't have noticed. At least I can play on the server. ))
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Luke_Colford wrote:((You're a fucking dumb to be a mayor that means that you didn't read what did I posted noob, I said that if u guys liked this i'll tell the others and meant by the others "the mayor" other superviors ingame, then I'll release it, HOW COULD I POST A THING OOC'LY INSIDE THE SUGGESTION SECTION, you're a dumbhead
stop posting