A question for everybody!

General chat about the server

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Evgeniy_Semenov

A question for everybody!

Post by Evgeniy_Semenov »

Well..., I was playing szr when the town was in For carson...the playars were about 100+ and afterwards we moved to San Fierro also we have lucked with some reducing in playars and now we are in Los Santos (almost none). but in this moving the server has got a reducing in playars's playing! and now almost nothing..(sorry for saying this). Apparently this moving had an effect on the playars so my idea to get the playars back is to move to Fort Carson or San Fierro, doesn't matter which one. I need your opinions, this is just my idea, hope you guys would have the same idea :) and hope it will convince Racheal to move.

Shoot out your opinion nigga :staredog: '
Fuji_32
Game Name(s): Fuji_Takato

Re: A question for everybody!

Post by Fuji_32 »

I think people will come back if we are in Fort Carson on San Fierro,there won't be 2-15 players there will be over 40.I think its a good idea to move to San Fierro.
Evgeniy_Semenov

Fuji_32 wrote:I think people will come back if we are in Fort Carson on San Fierro,there won't be 2-15 players there will be over 40.I think its a good idea to move to San Fierro.
Yes, ofcourse :smug:
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

you must either be dumb or just dumb
in fort carson we barely maxed at 40 players, same in san fierro, the server had it's most success in los santos, and people like this city the most, they are the most familiar with it
also moving everything would just take a shitload of time, which rach doesn't have, and should be used to repair bugs not move shit.
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Evgeniy_Semenov

Josh_Moore wrote:you must either be dumb or just dumb
in fort carson we barely maxed at 40 players, same in san fierro, the server had it's most success in los santos, and people like this city the most, they are the most familiar with it
also moving everything would just take a shitload of time, which rach doesn't have, and should be used to repair bugs not move shit.
Apparently you are pretty much dumb, you either weren't playing szr since we were in Fort carson or you are an idiot! since we we were in For carson, the playars were at least 90+ and It's the same in San Fierro but not fully comparing to Fort Carson, there were a lot of wars/rp/parties/events etc... also ask the others if you dont believe..
You man are just figuring unlike others, might because your memory coudn't catch well the memories since we were in For Carson/san fierro, and wait the others's opinions and dont judge about something just from your opinion! .
Moreover, If the moving to Fort Carso/San Fierro takes a shitload time then no problem if it's for taking an advantage to the server (playars getting back)
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

don't make me dig up old footage just to show you
Evgeniy_Semenov

Josh_Moore wrote:don't make me dig up old footage just to show you
Why are you talking like a dogshit? did I even respond to you in dramatic way that harassed you? no.

I respect your opinion, so calm down and the future will show you the trouth.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Cut the shitty suggestions, please fucking stop changing cities won't magicaly make people come so quit it
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Evgeniy_Semenov

Jhonny_Mclanne wrote:Cut the shitty suggestions, please fucking stop changing cities won't magicaly make people come so quit it
Why? compare the server now and since we were in Forct Carson
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

the server is the way it is because mkr abandoned it when it started growing again, the IP changed, many new players left, the host changed, it's worse now, the script is old and partially broken, why would people play here when they have much better alternatives
Evgeniy_Semenov

Josh_Moore wrote:the server is the way it is because mkr abandoned it when it started growing again, the IP changed, many new players left, the host changed, it's worse now, the script is old and partially broken, why would people play here when they have much better alternatives
I'm with you in that, but once I asked many players in skype or even in facebook/vent...etc they said if the server gets back to Fort Carson would be nice and they would come and their friends/playars too.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

No.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
K_B

Post by K_B »

Evgeniy_Semenov wrote:
Jhonny_Mclanne wrote:Cut the shitty suggestions, please fucking stop changing cities won't magicaly make people come so quit it
Why? compare the server now and since we were in Forct Carson

the server never had more players when it was in fort carson/sf, it actually had much less. Your a retard
Herb_von_Toker
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): They all died.

Post by Herb_von_Toker »

:pleaseno:
Engage.

Never forget.. battle at Wolf 359.
Borg Designation: Four of Twenty
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

The server had most people when were in Los Santos originally because the game was relatively newish at the time (GTA IV hadn't come out), and MTA wasn't finished. Both time and MTA have taken a large chunk of the SAMP playerbase, so don't ever expect to reach 100+ again. Switching will only cause what players we do have now to leave.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Compare the server 2009 onward. Fort Carson was a fart in the wind compared to what it used to be
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

The game was designed to be played mainly in Los santos. The other places on the map, especially sf, are not fleshed out as much.. So the initial excitement soon wears off.
Moving everything is actually not that hard, it's just finding new co-ords for about 300 places of importance. Effort.

If anyone is that keen to put in the effort, I will post a list of those 300 points, and they can fill it in.. Then we could auto move the server every Monday or something.

The script is older, and in a lot of areas unfinished, but at least it doesn't crash every 15 minutes, like my last effort. I'm finishing it slowly, and will keep working on it.
[IMG]
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Rachael wrote:If anyone is that keen to put in the effort, I will post a list of those 300 points, and they can fill it in.. Then we could auto move the server every Monday or something.
I can do that, but I'm not really sure the every monday thing is a good idea, people will lose their houses, car spawns and shit, new players would have no idea what's going on
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

oh well, too much effort anyway.
[IMG]
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

No need to move the server, it won't help, finish off the bugs and the server will be quite alright, the players create the fun not the script itself, well it does, but not as much as if players wanted to actually create something to do instead of driving around and insulting each other because they want to roleplay black and tough.

What we need is people that want to help bring new players, teach them or show them around in case they are capable of roleplaying first place.

What dragged me to the server back when I was playing was players help and roleplay, not the script.
hello
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

SZR had the most people right before the move to Fort Carson. We were at 110 at least and the population has been dropping ever since so it wasn't positive no matter what.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Also I think the population drops the most every time Chris Bell gets a job.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

BigAssGoat wrote:Also I think the population drops the most every time Chris Bell gets a job.
Second Life
Rosco_Flatts
Game Name(s): Rozco_Flatts - Rosco_Flatts - Rozco_Aispuro

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

Evgeniy_Semenov wrote:
Apparently you are pretty much dumb, you either weren't playing szr since we were in Fort carson or you are an idiot! since we we were in For carson, the playars were at least 90+ and It's the same in San Fierro but not fully comparing to Fort Carson, there were a lot of wars/rp/parties/events etc... also ask the others if you dont believe..
You man are just figuring unlike others, might because your memory coudn't catch well the memories since we were in For Carson/san fierro, and wait the others's opinions and dont judge about something just from your opinion! .
Moreover, If the moving to Fort Carso/San Fierro takes a shitload time then no problem if it's for taking an advantage to the server (playars getting back)
Evgeniy_Semenov - Joined : March 30th, 2011

Bro... just stop.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Rosco_Flatts wrote:
Evgeniy_Semenov wrote:
Evgeniy_Semenov - Joined : March 30th, 2011

Bro... just stop.
Aaron_Triggs wrote:
Bankwell wrote:There's a lot of potential in Las Venturas that I think a lot of people are overlooking, to be honest. There are plenty of different places in Las Venturas, with a variety of different buildings/locations. But due to the fact that the original game is mainly based in LS, it has that "home" feeling I a lot of us miss.
LV is way too big, it may have cool buildings but we average around 40 players at the most maybe 70. Therefore most areas would be empty.