Iron Coffins MC

Apply here for a gang slot. Please use The Streets for posting information about your gang or to recruit new members. READ THE STICKIES!

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE GANG THAT IS APPLYING.
stone_cold
Game Name(s): Cody_Grant

Iron Coffins MC

Post by stone_cold »

Gang name: Iron Coffins MC

Gang Description:

Emotions were running high as sweat profusely dripped down his forehead; Dazed by the chanting of surrounding brothers and sisters and a firm grasp of the 9mm he pulls the trigger taking the life of another. This is the everyday life of a one percenter. As long as I can remember it’s been this way, what can we say, we were born to lose.

In 1971 four members of the 101st airborne division were dishonorably discharged from the hell they had grown to know as Vietnam. After being sentenced to time in US Military prison for a severe crime they didn’t commit they made a run for it, staying below radar and escaping certain death on many occasions. Your clean cut life style was now something of a fallacy and with a drive for adrenalin they were quick to pick up some bikes. The Iron Coffins were formed. A major attraction to veterans returning from the war, seeking thrills and with nowhere to turn, the gang began to grow. Throughout the years many charters were formed; however, the primary club house was located in Vice City. Increasing popularity moved the MC to the top of the charts, becoming quite influential in the drug market. After a major drug scandal from a lunatic in the mid 1980’s ATF agents began to take notice of the amount of drugs being imported and deaths in the area. It wasn’t long before they were on the case to shut down the club. The annual Washington beach rally was starting in a few days, and chapters all around the country were pouring in, with the gathering in one place ATF agents moved in leading to one of the most successful bust in history of Vice City. Knowing that the options available were either life in prison or ultimately death, the diehard members went out in a blaze of glory. Setting fire to a nearby hotel and initiating world war three was just the start of the group. As few members managed to escape the smoke lifted and they had a final showdown with the police and ATF which climactically ended in death.

At least that’s the story our mother told us growing up. My name’s Mitchell and my brother? That’s Cody, we’re the heir to an almost forgotten past. The sons of Logan Grant, one of the founding fathers of the MC. Realizing there was no hope in Vice City, we’ve made our way to Los Santos with a longing to revive the club. With nothing but the clothes on our back we are working our way to the top, distributing weaponry, and the transportation of goods. We’re here, and we plan to stay.

Why: We're interested in bringing more diversity and RP to the server. We've both been around for a while, and have had much experience in multiple gangs.

Desired Skins:
Image Skin ID: 133
Image Skin ID: 247
Image Skin ID: 248
Image Skin ID: 254
Image Skin ID: 211
Image Skin ID: 192

Members:
Mitchell_Grant (A_Bullet)
Cody_Grant (stone_cold)

Desired Ranks:
Rank 0: Prospect
Rank 1: Patch Member
Rank 2: Sargent at Arms
Rank 3: Road Captain
Rank 4: Treasurer
Rank 5: Secretary
Rank 6: Vice President
Rank 7: President

HQ:

We already have family slot 8 (orange) we’re posting because we have the gangster skins and would appreciate that to be changed for obvious reasons. Also to give some back story on the family and the RP we’ll be initiating.
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Re: Iron Coffins MC

Post by Butch »

suprort
im actually michael mocanu
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

Butch wrote:suprort
:cripebert:
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

I have hope that you guys may have a big family in this condition that we are. Good luck.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

Butch wrote:suprort
Andrew_David wrote:I have hope that you guys may have a big family in this condition that we are. Good luck.
Thanks fellas, appreciate the support!
Aaron
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron »

my dudes, support. hope you are good care in los santos and good luck with your MC.
-Aaron Triggs
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

Aaron wrote:my dudes, support. hope you are good care in los santos and good luck with your MC.
-Aaron Triggs
Thanks friend, appreciate it.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

skins / ranks done
[IMG]
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »