Hey all

General chat about the server

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Steve_Cassidy

Hey all

Post by Steve_Cassidy »

Hello everyone! not been on here for agersss, downloaded the game again but no1 on server??? :o !!!
Maurf_ONeil

Re: Hey all

Post by Maurf_ONeil »

Everyone's too busy playing the spinoff...Bring friends over..
cHR0ME wrote:yea it is my fault ima stupid leprechaun bastard with a three inch dog dick. She hates me and I want to kill myself!
Some random noob wrote:Maurf lags so much its easier to kill a hacker
paranoid wrote:Maurf shouldn't be unbanned until he gets a computer from the current century.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

There is are a fake szr server, has more people than us, that shit, bring ur friends and be someone important on szr
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
LaMar

Post by LaMar »

Nice to see you back, Steve. I had fun patrolling with you, I hope it won't be the last time.

SZR's still up and running. I'm sure you'll get to see some people later on, as some went on a vacation this week.
Steve_Cassidy

Post by Steve_Cassidy »

Hm.... well i can't get on sa-mp.com to download the client.... its down or something for agers, is there a teamspeak? or ventrillo being used? if so i'd like to join, Also... can someone hook me up with the samp client, not played in years and wna get back into it
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Post by Butch »

Steve_Cassidy wrote:Hm.... well i can't get on sa-mp.com to download the client.... its down or something for agers, is there a teamspeak? or ventrillo being used? if so i'd like to join, Also... can someone hook me up with the samp client, not played in years and wna get back into it
I'VE GOT A REALLY BAD DISEASE
ITS GOT ME BEGGING ON MY HANDS AND KNEES
SO TAKE ME TO EMERGENCY
CAUSE SOMETHING SEEMS TO BE MISSING
im actually michael mocanu