Kirchoff Crime Family.

Apply here for a gang slot. Please use The Streets for posting information about your gang or to recruit new members. READ THE STICKIES!

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE GANG THAT IS APPLYING.
Freddo

Kirchoff Crime Family.

Post by Freddo »

Gang Name:
The Kirchoff Crime Family

Gang Description:
The Kirchoff Crime Family are the Russians people who left their previous organistion known as The Brigada, because of the unloyalty and betrayal of their old Boss’s son, named Jonathan Farkes. These Russian men wish to stay alive and have a good family of their own which they can trust and depend on with their lives. The Kirchoff family will treat it’s family members like siblings. This family will be based on Trust, Faith, Respect.
History:
1st of October:
Freddo Brazi, a young loyal adult, born in the city of Los Santos, was looking for work. He heard about the Brigada , a Russian organization, who were developed in the Los Santos. Freddo was anxious about the Russians. He was himself half Russian, with an Italian father. He researched more about the Brigada and finally got the opportunity to get an interview with the Boss of the Brigada. He applied, passed, and got in the organization. Weeks and months passed, Freddo was building trust and good reputation for himself. He helped out the Brigada in every way he could. By time, he got his way up, by proving his loyalty and care for the family. Things were going great. It was like living the Russian dream, until, he heard that his Boss was killed in a plague in Los Santos. Freddo was crushed emotionally.

As Freddo knew that his Boss always said that if anything would happen to him, he would wish his people kept the Business alive and running. In order for Freddo to fulfill the Boss, Robbie Jay’s dream, he decided to take over, and he did. The Brigada kept on going, money flow was good, business was good.
After a month of peace and liberty, the town started going through a chaos. Brigada’s good partners, the Difrenzo Incorporated, were in a war versus the Yakuza. Willio Spasghetti, also known as the Pasta man, who was a Lieutenant in the Difrenzo Inc, called Freddo for help. Freddo knew that the Sicilians meant a lot to Robbie, and thought carefully on what will he decide. He took a look at his men, and decided he was ready to give a hand to the Sicilians to fight the Japs.

War continued, there was a blood bath all over Los Santos. Unfortunately, Freddo’s own men fucked up. 2 of them got deported out of Los Santos by the police, others left town. Freddo and a few men were left alone. At the same time, the japs payed the Magnolia’s to fight the Brigada and the Sicilians. It was a huge disaster. Freddo knew that it was time to get Brigada out of it. He spoke to Willio, told him about how his men fucked up, and how he did’nt have any men left and that the enemies were way too many. He told Willio that he tried his best and he kept Brigada on the edge for the Sicilians.

Freddo spoke to the Yakuza and Magnolia’s. He payed them off a huge amount for truce.
Freddo rebuilt Brigada again, made good choices about what type of men to hire and work with. Everything was going smooth. Then came along son of Robbie Jay, Jonathan Frakes. Freddo, being so happy, gave Jonathan the Pravaya title. He was happy to have Jonathan, as he was the son of his good old mentor, Robbie Jay. Their friendship couldn’t get any better.

It was the 15th of December when the Boss of Brigada, Freddo Brazi, got to find out that Jonathan Frakes, son of the orginal Boss of Brigada, Robbie Jay, wanted to take over the organization. Freddo got to hear rumors. He heard that his Pravaya Jonathan was planning an assassination on him to take over the Brigada. Freddo was crushed to hear this. Jonathan made a bad move. Freddo was willing to step down and hand it over to Robbie’s blood if Jonathan wanted to take over, only if Jonathan spoke to himself directly. But Jonathan was too proud, unlike Robbie Jay, and tried to assassinate his old man’s best friend. Freddo spoke to Jonathan, they argued. Freddo told him, it was an honor working for Brigada and running it, and that he would’ve worked under Jonathan if he spoke to him directly about taking over. But instead, Jonathan stabbed Freddo in the back.
Freddo took his badge, and threw it at Jonathan, saying ‘ I don’t want to do anything with you again ‘. And so Freddo left Brigada, and his loyal members followed him. He decided to change his last name to Kirchoff, which was his father’s name. Him and his ex-brigada members who followed him, decided to start a new family. He called it, The Kirchoff Crime family.

Freddo and his members wished start over and to stay in town, and keep a good reflection of the true Russians. They wanted to live together in peace and harmony with other families and organizations and contribute to Los Santos.

Why?: : I know how to run a gang. Got some cool friends and hoping to have a good time with everyone else.

Members/Forum name/Rank

Freddo_Brazi - Freddo_Brazi - 7
LaPasa_Brazi - LaPasa - 6
Yuri_Brazi - Yuri - 6

Rank names
Rank 7 = Nachalnik
Rank 6 = Sekeretar
Rank 5 = Leytenant
Rank 4 = Politzist
Rank 3 = Soldat
Rank 2 = Novovranetz
Rank 1 = Associat
Rank 0 = Liubitilskiy

Desired HQ:

Skins(Male)
Boss skin - ID 272 Image
(Female)
Aldo
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Aldo_Rossi

Re: Kirchoff Crime Family.

Post by Aldo »

Nigga back in town,Support
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

Aight we're getting back in town !!!
The King is not dead !!!
Ron

Post by Ron »

everyone hide!!!

spurt of splooge to the eye
Freddo

Post by Freddo »

Thank you aldo.
haha nice one ron.
Zef

Post by Zef »

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

Support, but try to be active more, I don't see you guys online.
Freddo

Post by Freddo »

I don't see anybody online :S
zackm

Post by zackm »

Freddo wrote:I don't see anybody online :S
Hey Freddo, sup my brother? I wanna see you ingame, I have too many things to tell. Are you active or what? Please answer this as fast as possible.
Freddo

Post by Freddo »

Hello zack! Yea I do play sometimes, just been a little busy with university. What's up :)
zackm

Post by zackm »

Freddo wrote:Hello zack! Yea I do play sometimes, just been a little busy with university. What's up :)
When will you be online?
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

zackm wrote:
Freddo wrote:Hello zack! Yea I do play sometimes, just been a little busy with university. What's up :)
When will you be online?
STOP YOUR MODAFUCKING DISCUSSION THERE IS PM FO THAT
Greta
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Greta Struggen

Post by Greta »

Aldo wrote:
zackm wrote:
When will you be online?
can someone please forum ban this guy?
all noobs
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Greta wrote:
Aldo wrote:
zackm wrote:
When will you be online?
Best English i ever saw in my live.
ps i suck cock
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Greta wrote:
Aldo wrote:
zackm wrote:
When will you be online?
Best English i ever saw in my live.
Humberto

Post by Humberto »

irony
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

in my live
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
pops

Post by pops »

dave mou fiye
i am adrian recchio haha
notme

Post by notme »

well atleast they can't war anything anymore
except themselves
would love to see that
Meth