The Agency

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jackal

The Agency

Post by Jackal »

As some of you may or may not know, there have been some major changes in regards to the Hitman faction. The leader has changed and the members have been wiped out. The faction's procedures, policies and over all function is being re-worked from the inside out.

I would love to spell out the extensive changes being made, but one of the primary changes to the Agency is it's secrecy. In the roleplaying world, we're a myth. Agents will never reveal their identity and deny the existence of any such agency to the bitter end.

Furthermore, even those within the faction will be (in the roleplaying sense) absolutely unaware of who their leader is, let alone outsiders. He is simply a dis-embodied, digitally altered voice on their laptop.

Most importantly, a very, very heavy emphasis on roleplaying is being encouraged and enforced to the extent of even our faction chat being converted to an in-character medium.

I'm just going to say it to you plainly: If you want to become a hitman, I am presenting here a standardized application form you can use. This is to abandon the old method of trying to hunt a man down in game, on forums and in IRC for days on end before just having an admin throw you in.

Now, I'll be brutally honest here, the faction is going to remain small. At the moment I'm not going to be accepting any new members and when I do, it will most likely be one at a time over a long period of time.

This form serves as less of a way to quickly get you into the faction and more of a way to keep things nice and organized. I will respond to each application promptly, don't take it to heart if you're rejected (Which you probably will be). I'll be keeping all the applications on file so that when a position opens up, I can draw from that collection of applications.

For your Brief Biography, no more than a paragraph is needed. As for the Other Characters portion, the information will never be known beyond my eyes. Please list any gangs affiliated with your other characters.

Do not respond to this thread, instead send your application to Greg with a forum private message.

Character Name:
Character Level:
Primary Job and Level:
Personality Type:
Brief Biography:
Reason for Applying:
Other Characters:
Additional Questions or Comments: