Daniel_Crooks DMing in newb spawn [thread of the century]

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Daniel

Daniel_Crooks DMing in newb spawn [thread of the century]

Post by Daniel »

So..I spawned (after being dm'd by either David_Lewis or Irving_Lambert, my camera angle was on Jerome so i couldnt see...but ill post screenie below anyways, its 2nd one) and Daniel_Crooks says what ull see in the screenie then dm's me... perfect screenshot too, I usually hate reporting people but I'm fuckin sick of idiots so here

EDIT: Now Jerome_Anderson, David_Lewis, and Irving_Lambert are trying to claim they were getting "revenge" because my "homie" killed them, a cute excuse but uhh...where's your proof boys? 1 of my homies definately didn't kill you, we were chasing someone else that has funk with us for like an hour and he was with me the whole time, but I mean hey if you can show me a screenshot of my "homie" killing you, i'd LOVE to see it

Daniel_Crooks dming...

Pretty sure it was David_Lewis...as I think I see Irving's name next to Jerome, though it's covered with text, might be wrong though
I'm as nice as the next guy but don't pick a fight with me just cause it's the internet, you should still respect people unless they do you wrong. Just think of it this way, if they were standing in front of you would you act the same way? =\
Matt_Porter

Re: Daniel_Crooks DMing in newb spawn

Post by Matt_Porter »

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn this bitch needs to be banned, hes the most cocky noob ever (one for the faggotry file)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

You got owned in the face by Crooks.

Also, use OOC when you start to bitch about DMing. You'll probably get DMed less for metagaming and OOC/IC breach
Finn wrote:Yeah, the depth of idiocy one encounters in this corner of the internet does tend to get disheartening.
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

better wach urself b4 u dm me, u report 24/7 so ill report u
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Colorfinger wrote:better wach urself b4 u dm me, u report 24/7 so ill report u
Yea that's awful. I would probably kill anyone who said to me.

ALLOW ME TO HELP YOU:

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=1354
Finn wrote:Yeah, the depth of idiocy one encounters in this corner of the internet does tend to get disheartening.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

morons, I said that to Jerome not the guy who killed me, that convo was between me and him, not to mention this thread wasn't in hope of getting David_whateverthefuckhisnameis banned, it's Daniel_Crooks, notice I didn't say anything to instigate him saying what he did and DMing me?

notice the topic "Daniel_Crooks" - I never requested the ban of Jerome nor his friends, just thought i'd post that since Jerome and his "boys" like acting innocent when people accuse them of DM'ing and being fuckin douchebags

good day
I'm as nice as the next guy but don't pick a fight with me just cause it's the internet, you should still respect people unless they do you wrong. Just think of it this way, if they were standing in front of you would you act the same way? =\
Herb_von_Toker
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): They all died.

Post by Herb_von_Toker »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Loser.
Engage.

Never forget.. battle at Wolf 359.
Borg Designation: Four of Twenty
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Daniel wrote:morons, I said that to Jerome not the guy who killed me, that convo was between me and him, not to mention this thread wasn't in hope of getting David_whateverthefuckhisnameis banned, it's Daniel_Crooks, notice I didn't say anything to instigate him saying what he did and DMing me?

notice the topic "Daniel_Crooks" - I never requested the ban of Jerome nor his friends, just thought i'd post that since Jerome and his "boys" like acting innocent when people accuse them of DM'ing and being fuckin douchebags

good day
better wach urself b4 u dm me, u report 24/7 so ill report u

good day
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Daniel wrote:morons, I said that to Jerome not the guy who killed me, that convo was between me and him, not to mention this thread wasn't in hope of getting David_whateverthefuckhisnameis banned, it's Daniel_Crooks, notice I didn't say anything to instigate him saying what he did and DMing me?

good day
Also based on this post I'm betting you'll probably get on the wrong side of an admin (maybe even me!!!) within the next month and we'll be back in this forum for your very own complaints and unban me thread.
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Colorfinger wrote:

good day
Also based on this post I'm betting you'll probably get on the wrong side of an admin (maybe even me!!!) within the next month and we'll be back in this forum for your very own complaints and unban me thread.
Hmmm, let me rephrase this in a shorter, sweeter, and to the point-manner.

I don't give a fuck who's "wrong side" I'm on.
I don't do anything ban-worthy, nor do I plan on it, I just aint a bitch and I actually voice my opinion.
I posted a thread with proof (as instructed to do) of a guy DMing me, blatantly breaking the rules
You didn't do shit about it, and instead picked a fight with me.

Why I wonder? who knows, cause the internet makes everyone a badass I guess. However I don't wish to continue an "e-fight" with you, so I'll drop it, holla.
Ralph Kramden

Post by Ralph Kramden »

HOLLA!
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Daniel wrote:
Colorfinger wrote:

good day
Hmmm, let me rephrase this in a shorter, sweeter, and to the point-manner.

I don't do anything ban-worthy, nor do I plan on it, I just aint a bitch and I actually voice my opinion.
I posted a thread with proof (as instructed to do) of a guy DMing me, blatantly breaking the rules

Why I wonder? who knows, cause the internet makes everyone a badass I guess. However I don't wish to continue an "e-fight" with you, so I'll drop it, holla.
1) Daniel Crooks is being handled seperately
2) You type like a retard
3) On the basis of this post I have given you Nurgle's rot in game
4) u report 24/7 so ill report u
5) good day
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Post by brains »

Colorfinger wrote: 1) Daniel Crooks is being handled seperately
5) good day
third you are a little baby
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

brains wrote:
Colorfinger wrote: 1) Daniel Crooks is being handled seperately
5) good day
third you are a little baby
holla.
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I type like a retard? That's funny to hear considering you idiots are always bitching about people not being able to use proper grammar and speak proper english, yet I do and you still think you're billy badass by trying to put me down with such an empty accusation.

ALSO, I find it hilarious how you act like you're the baddest motherfucker to ever grace the internet just because 12 year old kids who play this game suck your cock 24/7 and say "OMG HEIL COLORFINGER"

Seriously, just fuck off and leave me the fuck alone, you wouldn't even have half the mouth you're givin me right now if you were standing in front of me and having an actual conversation, I know it's easy to get a big head and think you're the shit when you're typing on the internet big guy but make sure you don't transition that kind of attitude in to the real world or you'll get your fuckin ass beat
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Daniel wrote:I type like a retard? That's funny to hear considering you idiots are always bitching about people not being able to use proper grammar and speak proper english, yet I do and you still think you're billy badass by trying to put me down with such an empty accusation.

ALSO, I find it hilarious how you act like you're the baddest motherfucker to ever grace the internet just because 12 year old kids who play this game suck your cock 24/7 and say "OMG HEIL COLORFINGER"

Seriously, just fuck off and leave me the fuck alone, you wouldn't even have half the mouth you're givin me right now if you were standing in front of me and having an actual conversation, I know it's easy to get a big head and think you're the shit when you're typing on the internet big guy but make sure you don't transition that kind of attitude in to the real world or you'll get your fuckin ass beat
seriously lol
Daniel wrote: Hmmm, let me rephrase this in a shorter, sweeter, and to the point-manner.

also lmao at this post "IM AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY PS STOP BEING AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY I AM A TOUGHER INTERNET GUY!"
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Eddie Castellano

Post by Eddie Castellano »

Daniel wrote:I type like a retard? That's funny to hear considering you idiots are always bitching about people not being able to use proper grammar and speak proper english, yet I do and you still think you're billy badass by trying to put me down with such an empty accusation.

Fuck, his level of e-tuff is off the charts. On behalf of everyone at SZRGTA, I would like to apologi...Oh wait. Fuck you, faggot. Go cry about a video game elsewhere, you huge blubbering cunt.
FUCKIN' QUEERS!!
((BIG ASS SIG KREW REPRESENT))
xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

oh my fucking god I hope that is not a real picture of you. If it is then get the fuck out
Attachments
lol
lol
1117.jpg (19.03 KiB) Viewed 5973 times
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl

Rho
Game Name(s): Rho

Post by Rho »

you look like private pyle from full metal jacket
~~more than a troll~~

<Rho> which one of yall did that
<Ando> *raises paw*
Image SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA DRO
Rho

Post by Rho »

DO YOU SUCK DICK
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Rho

Post by Rho »

ARE YOU A PETER PUFFER
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Rho

Post by Rho »

BULLSHIT I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE
~~more than a troll~~

<Ando> *raises paw*
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Hahahaha oh man...I love people on the internet, my level of e-tuff? HA-HA-HA you fucking idiot nowhere did I threaten to beat anyones ass or act "tough"

you hope that's not my real picture? HA, welp it is, if you're going to talk shit about it how about you post your picture gingerkid? I'd love to see it you stud! btw I've watched full metal jacket over a dozen times, and in no way at all do I depict gomer...so again....an empty insult without backing, just another sign of a 10 year old nerd trying to sound like a badass

Eddie, seriously look at your avatar and read what's under it, you're a fucking homo and unfortunately I don't talk to gays, sorry that you found yourself important enough to jump in a random thread and make a dumbass comment, oh and btw I'm not crying about anything, I'm having an arguement with another 10 year old nigger admin, so why don't you go fuck yourself and mind your own business you dumb shit, I don't see a point in continuing this arguement, it's obvious you guys are all still stuck in elementary school, lashing out with insults on the same level as "I know you are but what am I" and "your mom" and I have a policy against arguing with retards

SO, to colorfinger and all of his cronies, fuck you all, you're cowards who hide behind a computer screen and talk shit, unfortunately there really is nothing I can do about it, considering it's the internet, so spending my time arguing with you would be a huge waste of time as it wouldn't solve anything, and there's a 99.9% chance I'll never see you in person, so it's irrelevant.

I won't be reading this thread again, so anything you type is also irrelevant, other then to boost your own e-egos
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Daniel wrote:Hahahaha oh man...I love people on the internet, my level of e-tuff? HA-HA-HA you fucking idiot nowhere did I threaten to beat anyones ass or act "tough"

you hope that's not my real picture? HA, welp it is, if you're going to talk shit about it how about you post your picture gingerkid? I'd love to see it you stud! btw I've watched full metal jacket over a dozen times, and in no way at all do I depict gomer...so again....an empty insult without backing, just another sign of a 10 year old nerd trying to sound like a badass

Eddie, seriously look at your avatar and read what's under it, you're a fucking homo and unfortunately I don't talk to gays, sorry that you found yourself important enough to jump in a random thread and make a dumbass comment, oh and btw I'm not crying about anything, I'm having an arguement with another 10 year old nigger admin, so why don't you go fuck yourself and mind your own business you dumb shit, I don't see a point in continuing this arguement, it's obvious you guys are all still stuck in elementary school, lashing out with insults on the same level as "I know you are but what am I" and "your mom" and I have a policy against arguing with retards

SO, to colorfinger and all of his cronies, fuck you all, you're cowards who hide behind a computer screen and talk shit, unfortunately there really is nothing I can do about it, considering it's the internet, so spending my time arguing with you would be a huge waste of time as it wouldn't solve anything, and there's a 99.9% chance I'll never see you in person, so it's irrelevant.

I won't be reading this thread again, so anything you type is also irrelevant, other then to boost your own e-egos
lol
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

Daniel wrote:
I did post a pic of me in the rho is brown thread, and I can post a million more but I would rather not waste my time showing a picture of me to prove to you that I do not look as stupid, ugly, and gay as you.
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl