Full Name:
Dopeman Clipz

Date of Birth:
01/17/1970

Current employment (if applicable): Unemployed

Previous criminal record:
None, clean record.

Education:
Master's Degree in Criminal Justice (New York University), Associate's Degree in Business Administration (New York University), High School Diploma (Evander High School)

Why would you make a good police officer?
As a child born and raised in Bronx,NY I've witnessed alot of crimes, my dad was a major drug dealer and my mom was a major drug user, thats how they met dad sold mom drugs till eventually she got them for free, you can imagine how. I know the streets, I have street smarts, I know what slang terms are used and how gangs work. I can handle any firearm very well. I am good at working under pressure and know how to hold my composure in tight situations.

In your opinion, why do you think you would be an asset to the LSPD:
I am easy going and easy to get along with. I am very loyal to the safety of my fellow Officers and not to mention the general public. I would bring new ideas to the force to ensure safety anytime we start that cruiser.

OOC Information:

Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time

Hours online daily:
1pm-7pm and 1am-4am Eastern Standard Time

SA:MP RP Experience:
About 5 months playing on SAMP, 1 week playing on SZR (I know how to use commands very well)

Do you understand that you can be fired without warning/notice?
-Yes I do

Do you have teamspeak, with a working microphone?
-Yes I do. To both

Will your police officer account be your main character?
Yes, unless you guys say I should make another one.

Have you read and fully understood the LSPD Manual, and the Application Process?
Yes I read and understand it fully.

List all previous characters/alts (Server Logs will be Admin Checked):
None this is my only account.

Other Comments:
I just want to be apart of something big, feel wanted while doing something positive. Growing up I seen alot of messed up things. For one, policeman raiding my house with guns looking for my dad who wasn't around, I was 9 at the time. I want to make my life worth it, make an impact on society in a positive manner. My mom who is in a permenant rehab facility is all I have left in this life. Since I moved to San Andreas I only speak to her twice a week, but when I was in New York I had monitored visits with her. The fact that criminals abuse and exploit a person's weakness sickens me. Weather if that person's vice is drugs, money, weapons, whatever the case may be I want to expose all criminals for being such a low-class person. But hey, I'm only one person, but where I'm from one person is all it takes. I came from New York 1 year ago in hopes that another place, maybe jussst maybe, another chance.
Alex_Street
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Re: Dopeman_Clipz App. For LSPD

Post by Alex_Street »

http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3263

Was something not clear about what I said, or something?
Colorfinger

Re: Dopeman_Clipz App. For LSPD

Post by Colorfinger »

putting these threads in order
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.