Angel_Clipz

Date of Birth:
01/17/1970

Current employment (if applicable):
Unemployed

Previous criminal record:
None, clean record.

Education:
Master's Degree in Criminal Justice (New York University), Associate's Degree in Business Administration (New York University), High School Diploma (Evander High School)

Why would you make a good police officer?
As a child born and raised in Bronx,NY I've witnessed alot of crimes, my dad was a major drug dealer and my mom was a major drug user, thats how they met dad sold mom drugs till eventually she got them for free, you can imagine how. I know the streets, I have street smarts, I know what slang terms are used and how gangs work. I can handle any firearm very well. I am good at working under pressure and know how to hold my composure in tight situations.

In your opinion, why do you think you would be an asset to the LSPD:
I am easy going and easy to get along with. I am very loyal to the safety of my fellow Officers and not to mention the general public. I would bring new ideas to the force to ensure safety anytime we start that cruiser.

OOC Information:

Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time

Hours online daily:
1pm-7pm and 1am-4am Eastern Standard Time

SA:MP RP Experience:
About 5 months playing on SAMP, 1 week playing on SZR (I know how to use commands very well)

Do you understand that you can be fired without warning/notice?
-Yes I do

Do you have teamspeak, with a working microphone?
-Yes I do. To both

Will your police officer account be your main character?
Yes, unless you guys say I should make another one.

Have you read and fully understood the LSPD Manual, and the Application Process?
Yes I read and understand it fully.

List all previous characters/alts (Server Logs will be Admin Checked):
None this is my only account.

Other Comments:
I just want to be apart of something big, feel wanted while doing something positive. Growing up I seen alot of messed up things. For one, policeman raiding my house with guns looking for my dad who wasn't around, I was 9 at the time. I want to make my life worth it, make an impact on society in a positive manner. My mom who is in a permenant rehab facility is all I have left in this life. Since I moved to San Andreas I only speak to her twice a week, but when I was in New York I had monitored visits with her. The fact that criminals abuse and exploit a person's weakness sickens me. Weather if that person's vice is drugs, money, weapons, whatever the case may be I want to expose all criminals for being such a low-class person. But hey, I'm only one person, but where I'm from one person is all it takes. I came from New York 1 year ago in hopes that another place, maybe jussst maybe, another chance. Also I changed my name as Alex Street requested. I hope this name is okay.
Dopeman_Clipz

Re: Angel_Clipz App. For LSPD

Post by Dopeman_Clipz »

Also I forgot to mention, any previous names.. The only 1 I had was Dopeman_Clipz (which I'm not going to use anymore).
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

This guy asked Silvian for pointers to make it into the LSPD, Silvian responded 'Don't harass police' and drove off, when Silvian was out of sight Angel shouted 'asshole' knowing Silvian could not hear him, however i did.
When i asked him why he did it he said 'he was less then polite'.
Dopeman_Clipz

Post by Dopeman_Clipz »

Bullshit, I knew he could hear me, and I knew you were there too. He souldn't of been an asshole and not acted like his shit didn't stink, and harassment? I asked one question, he shouldn't of been a dick about it. And I knew he heard me call him an asshole. And I knew you heard it too. Angel_Clipz yells out ASSHOLE! to the flamer.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

I'll add onto this because - Primarily, Erik had to tell me that he called me an asshole. I didn't hear it.
A good tip, is not to catch cops at the gate and flood them with questions, which is what you did.

You want to talk to someone? Call them, arrange a meeting. Don't interfere with their current duties.

As much as the effect is intended in a good way, it gets to a point where half a dozen people with one question stand at the gate and block us from leaving.

We're cops, there's crimes to solve and such. If we were rockstars, I'd understand the papparazi's, but do you ever see Police applicants going up to cops and asking them all sorts of questions?

Not really.
Alex_Street
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Alex_Street »

Silver_Leo wrote:I'll add onto this because - Primarily, Erik had to tell me that he called me an asshole. I didn't hear it.
A good tip, is not to catch cops at the gate and flood them with questions, which is what you did.

You want to talk to someone? Call them, arrange a meeting. Don't interfere with their current duties.

We're cops, there's crimes to solve and such. If we were rockstars, I'd understand the papparazi's, but do you ever see Police applicants going up to cops and asking them all sorts of questions?
Which is something highlighted in the manual - anyone who just waits outside the gate to catch us for ridealongs will have their application denied, and won't be able to re-apply for a week. Not only does it prevent us from doing what we're supposed to be doing, as Silver said, but it also attracts the attention of other people and eventually crowds form - making more work for us to deal with to get it cleared up. As it clearly states in the applicants guideline thread; you want a ridealong? Fine, but SMS the officer to arrange it, don't wait at PD or follow cops in your car to ask.

Denied, reapply in a week. And I'll add that I'm not accepting anyone who substitutes a 'Z' for an 'S', i.e. 'Clipzzzz'. Change your name, re-read the applicants guide. Don't apply until next Sunday at the earliest.
Colorfinger

Re: Angel_Clipz App. For LSPD [Denied - Reapply in 1 week]

Post by Colorfinger »

putting these threads in order
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.