Sell and Give Matts

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Chip_Robbindale
Game Name(s): Chip_Robbindale

Sell and Give Matts

Post by Chip_Robbindale »

I think you should be able to sell and give materials,
instead of wasting your whole day matt running, why not just pay someone a little
extra cash then what they are worth to do it for you, Comments?
These niggers are crazyyy G what the fuck you heard bout that nigga Chip
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Re: Sell and Give Matts

Post by Rachael »

this has come up before, and someone suggested you pay the mat runner to supply you with guns when you need them, instead of changing the script to allow the sale of mats.
[IMG]
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Rachael wrote:this has come up before, and someone suggested you pay the mat runner to supply you with guns when you need them, instead of changing the script to allow the sale of mats.
What an interesting concept.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

here is that someone, :lol: I lol'd
we have a love hate relationship. as is well demonstrated in this thread.
[IMG]
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Rachael wrote:this has come up before, and someone suggested you pay the mat runner to supply you with guns when you need them, instead of changing the script to allow the sale of mats.
The idea would be to sell mats in bulk at a much higher price, justified by the convenience of having a large amount of mats instantly. I would support this only if the police are able to completely outlaw materials. To counter this, a material storage could be implemented that is merged with the gunlocker... Possibly giving way to family material/gun banks.

Something like this would open a thriving new market for material trafficking dominance.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

anarchcow wrote:I would support this only if the police are able to completely outlaw materials.
Materials are illegal and police are allowed to take away specific amounts of materials.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Well, for materials possession to be a much more severe crime rather than a crime that would constitute a light tap on the wrists.
Casadina
Game Name(s): im a girl

Post by Casadina »

usually if i see someone with over 5k mats i take a lot of them, that's usually a pretty good punishment since it takes a while to get mats
ImageImageImage
Tommy_Vercetti
Game Name(s): Tommy_Vercetti Marius_Johnson

Post by Tommy_Vercetti »

Casadina wrote:usually if i see someone with over 5k mats i take a lot of them, that's usually a pretty good punishment since it takes a while to get mats
I hate when you guys do that :pwn:
Full Name:Maor_Satriani
Date of Birth: (( Remember, this is the in character section, and we assume the year is 1992 )) 1993
Brad_Richie

Post by Brad_Richie »

Tommy_Vercetti wrote:
Casadina wrote:usually if i see someone with over 5k mats i take a lot of them, that's usually a pretty good punishment since it takes a while to get mats
I hate when you guys do that :pwn:
I'm guessing they hate it when you pull materials out of your ass, poof up a shotgun, and then proceed to shoot them. Thats just a guess though.
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

anarchcow wrote:
The idea would be to sell mats in bulk at a much higher price, justified by the convenience of having a large amount of mats instantly. I would support this only if the police are able to completely outlaw materials. To counter this, a material storage could be implemented that is merged with the gunlocker... Possibly giving way to family material/gun banks.

Something like this would open a thriving new market for material trafficking dominance.
Or for the people that poopsock all day against the people that dont have the time to be on all day
Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
Any fucking time. Any fucking day
Learn to swim. I'll see you down in Arizona bay