Forum rules
Youtube Video: show
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Well written letter just for Taxi company

Post by Rachael »

Dear Taxi Executives,

I am not going to immitate your way of speaking, because I dont speak like that, and anybody who pretends to speak like that is when they don't, has a nose the same color as Rho's skin.

Furthermore, I would like to make it clear that this is in no way an application for the Taxi company, because I have already thought it over, and decided that I am not Taxi material. One of the main reasons for this letter is to thank you for your service, and to give you two precious gifts.

The first, I have already given you, in that I am not applying for a position in your company (although you can feel free to reply to this letter as if I am, because its fun)

The second is a super secret suggestion, to help Taxi's become more profitible (ie have more profits) but I cant say it here because anyone will read it and steal my ideas.

Ok fine, I'll tell you... you need to ask brains for ...

BRAINS! YAY IM THE BESTEST HOVERCRAFT FLYER, ALMOST AS GOOD AS SOMEONE REALLY GOOD AT IT

... a special taxi tool, lets call it a screwdriver, that you use to puncture the fuel tank of any abandoned cars, making them have no fuel for when customers think they can steal a car instead of calling a taxi.

what do you think?

as a bonus it will also be good for the mechanics who are bored and spend all their time painting the FBI cars pink.

anyway, thanks for reading this, thats the end of the slide, to have more fun, just go to the top of the letter and start over.

Sincerely

RachaelDaBest

PS Please tell Taj that I am admitting to several times stealing his special car and taking it for a drive, but It wasn't many times, and I didn't tell anyone, and im sorry.
[IMG]
Deeeewight
Game Name(s): CUBA

Re: Well written letter just for Taxi company

Post by Deeeewight »

Rachael loves pussy
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Post by brains »

didn't really read but fuel system sucks and is getting removed someday
Finster

Post by Finster »

Note:

The pink Fbi cars are all a ruse! It's time to stop these lies! "The Lone Mechanic" theory is full of holes...

Its a conspiracy, can't you see that? They are paining their own cars pink!!