The Azteca Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Gook_Johnson

Re: The Azteca Family

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Well first off i was Chip_Robbindale, leader of the Ballas, i got sick of having to teach all the newbs the ropes day in after day out so i quit, then Calagero (leader of the Mafia) was talking to me and we were talking OCC about me changing my name and joining the mafia, so he said hed let me in if i got an italian name, so i asked Nurgle and told him the circumstances to join the mafia and he changed it for me, i'm sure i would get my name changed again if Nurgle would allow me, or i can probably play it off that Drew_DeCrenzio is mexican, the last name does sound authentic and can be used to be mexican, and nobody knew i was mafia in game cuzz i never told anyone, so i can just roleplay the roll of my gang story if anyone asks me too, Gook just let it go man, who cares if i didnt help you get a point, you wouldnt help me out when i wanted to capture one.
Well, which point was it? Do we even have any Rank 5/6 on to claim it? How many people did we have? How many people did they have? Did we have guns? Did we have drugs? Did we have a wheelman to get some people in sniping spots?

Have fun with your gang and asking yourself all those questions before you take a point, and controling idiots like you who aren't for the gang, but for themselves. You help the gang, you get helped.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

DeCrenzio knows how to roleplay, but he can be kind of a metagaming faggot

Reeks of Bowerbanks 2.0 for better or worse

Edit: Oh I didn't know I had posted in this thread previously or I probably wouldn't have said anything
Last edited by Juke on August 25th, 2008, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Yes, everyone was armed and had guns and if they didnt then i would sold them some, I will have my gang nice and organized, and thanks for the complement Juke ;)
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Stop faction hopping, its annoying, who wants someone in their faction who is more than likely going to quit within a week.

go back to the ballas, and stop whining

ps no offence
[IMG]
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

I quit the ballas because its a "public" gang for the last time,
and I want to be able to capture points, and have actually "good" rpers in my gang,
if i lead the ballas than anybody can join and if they suck and DM people its going to make
me look bad, im not a faction hopper, I got kicked out of the factions i was in for stupid shit, so
I would like to create my own.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

There is more to being a leader than being able to fight, I sincerely wish you luck with your next gang. Your antics before running around with a spas killing vagos might have made you feel better, but seriously, you just don't get it. I'm going to have to spend the next 6 hours trying to teach them not to shoot everything that moves. I appreciate your gesture, and now I can see why you failed as the boss of the ballas. You have no patience, and no interest in helping anyone but yourself. No wonder balla membership has been zero for the last few weeks.

Oh, and stop saying you love me, or I'll play the wife card.

(( you sure owned us though, nice shooting tex ))
[IMG]
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Thanks rachael i appreciate your comments and honesty, the ballas has been zero because they havent had me, so you suggested i go ballas, so i did, so dont complain if i kill my rivals now :D.
Brian_Clarke

Post by Brian_Clarke »

Rachael wrote:Stop faction hopping, its annoying, who wants someone in their faction who is more than likely going to quit within a week.

go back to the ballas, and stop whining

ps no offence
I am pretty sure the point of the Public Gangs is to prepare newbie players for the big guys. If he's got the role-playing skills down, I don't see why he shouldn't set his sights on something higher.
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

hey rachael is leading the vagos like leading a bunch of kids with downs and trying to teach them how to use the bathroom?
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Joe_Rogan wrote:hey rachael is leading the vagos like leading a bunch of kids with downs and trying to teach them how to use the bathroom?
:neck:

And also, im not really in the ballas, im RPing im wearing a black man costume with black face paint on my body.
At least until i figure out the answer on the Azteca gang.
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

it's prolly gonna be no.
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Well if its a no, I can understand Nurgle has his reasons, but I hope he
makes a good decision and lets me have it, he knows i play alot and people like me
and we got some guys on the forums that just come on the server and are level one and
try to make a gang, come on, siniority we should go by, just like a job :D. But like i said
its his decision, Oh yeah i updated the Gang info, summed it up better

*UPDATE 8-26-08*
George_Lopez

Post by George_Lopez »

You started the Aztecas when you were 10 years old? :pwn:
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Imma str8 G aint i ;)
Diego_C

Post by Diego_C »

Wow The story is a bit short dawg and it don't really add up in my mind, and let me save you some brain cells I ain't retarded it just the story is not smart.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I would like to see what he can do as leader of a gang, for reasons which I have already outlined in this thread.
[IMG]
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

It isnt really about the story, its about how you roleplay, how you respond to people in game, how much people respect you, all those things matter, you can have the best story description, but everybody in game can hate you, like rachel said, i think i should be given a shot at it, their is 2 gang slots open, and i got all the money and resources to start a gang, i got the people, so im just waiting.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

You can have a gang, just not with the azteca skins.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Ok ill look at the skins and post which ones that i want, unless they have a set of gang skins that are not being used.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

BOSS SKIN:
ID:46

ID 93:

ID 147:

ID 101

ID 217:

If any of those skins are taken, please make the boss skin this one
ID: 223
http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... nid223.jpg
And if any other skin is taken pleas use this one,
ID: 179
http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... nid179.jpg
Last edited by Drew_DeCrenzio on August 27th, 2008, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:BOSS SKIN:
ID:46

ID 147:

46: Vagos?

147: Mayor
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

I've seen Drew poopsock and I've seen him organize pretty efficiently. I think a lot of these other gangs fell apart because of a lack of activity but like Drew said he's online for a good amount of time, if he were to change his focus on leading his gang rather than his traditional activities he could distinguish himself among these other applicants... Really my point is, Drew isn't suffering from lack of ability or experience in and out of character where other applicants are, arbitrarily pointing fingers.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

anarchcow wrote:I've seen Drew poopsock and I've seen him organize pretty efficiently. I think a lot of these other gangs fell apart because of a lack of activity but like Drew said he's online for a good amount of time, if he were to change his focus on leading his gang rather than his traditional activities he could distinguish himself among these other applicants... Really my point is, Drew isn't suffering from lack of ability or experience in and out of character where other applicants are, arbitrarily pointing fingers.
thankyou for you honesty, i have poopsocked in my younger days on the server, but now i only occasionally dropcar, i try to make my money in rping events like boxing and gambling other than just dropping car, and im glad the fish shit is gone bcuz i did do that too much, but what can you do when you always come short on cash to get your level eh? But yes i got 109 hours of gameplay and i do organize well and i got the cash for the invites and the gang, If anyone is interested in joining I have about 8 people ready to join tomorrow, just post here and if i like you and think your a good active RPer ill let you in. -Drew