CRIPS

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Mickey_Woo

Re: CRIPS

Post by Mickey_Woo »

Saint wrote:I WONT STOP CRIPPIN BECAUSE UR A FAG!!!
Tony_Jaa

Post by Tony_Jaa »

we aint fuckin around, we for real

we ROLEPLAYIN!!

:snoop:
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

Saint wrote:i aint no from weekend web shit...and i aint no fat i gots a sumer vacation u see im a student and if ur fat dont hate the world hate urself for eating too much junkfood fat boy...as i said before u gots nothing on me or my homies ur insults are pathetic....I WONT STOP CRIPPIN BECAUSE UR A FAG!!!and we aint no DMing we ROLEPLAYIN!!if u a stuckup richkid that knows no gang violence and thinks its fake-WAKE UP!!!GANGSTERS SHOOT EACH OTHER EVERYDAY IN REAL LIFE....stop being a soft pussy...u ever bein shot at with no reason??
god damn i hope you're being ironic. regardless anyways fella if you know gang violence why aren't you out blat blat blattin on yo enemy niggas wearin colors that aint yours?

why are you pretending to be a real gang in an online video game?

also yea i'm gay i suck dicks every day what does that change about you being a retard who posts on forums using "street" talk?
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Saint
Game Name(s): Jack_McGlock

Post by Saint »

Joe_Rogan wrote:
Saint wrote:i aint no from weekend web shit...and i aint no fat i gots a sumer vacation u see im a student and if ur fat dont hate the world hate urself for eating too much junkfood fat boy...as i said before u gots nothing on me or my homies ur insults are pathetic....I WONT STOP CRIPPIN BECAUSE UR A FAG!!!and we aint no DMing we ROLEPLAYIN!!if u a stuckup richkid that knows no gang violence and thinks its fake-WAKE UP!!!GANGSTERS SHOOT EACH OTHER EVERYDAY IN REAL LIFE....stop being a soft pussy...u ever bein shot at with no reason??
god damn i hope you're being ironic. regardless anyways fella if you know gang violence why aren't you out blat blat blattin on yo enemy niggas wearin colors that aint yours?

why are you pretending to be a real gang in an online video game?

also yea i'm gay i suck dicks every day what does that change about you being a retard who posts on forums using "street" talk?
First of all I BROKE MY LEG RECENTLY SO YEAH I CANT GO "blat blat blattin" MY RED enemies and U proved my words...U ARE A FAG!!!AND WHOS RETARDED???I MAKE U READ THIS POST??NO U READ IT BY YOUR OWN WILL AND I USED TO STREE TALK ATLEAST I GOTS MORE STREE TALK THAN UR...Ur not welcome in this post if ur retarded brain still doesnt get it...but u can prove me and everyone who read this that u r retarded by coming again and commenting some senseless shit right here...GO AHEAD BE MY GUEST!!
Real O.Gz wearin blue ragz
Killin fagz wrapped in red flagz
Spraying blue grafitti tagz with spray canz
Showin defenition of blue to the fake gangz and real fanz
O.G SAINT
In Game Name: Jack_McGlock
Saint

Post by Saint »

Mickey_Woo
Tony_Jaa
u cripz?? when u joined??
O.G SAINT
Rickster
Game Name(s): Ricky_Ames

Post by Rickster »

sweet Jesus.
Saint

Post by Saint »

lol rickster you are funny.u acting like u dont understand but u anderstand what im sayin.
PEACE bear...
O.G SAINT
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

What is with the recent spate of retard internet gangsters? First Papi and now this guy.

"OMG I AM SO COOL REPPIN CRIPZ ALL DAY ON DA INTERNET FUK DA BLOODZ AND DA POLICE"

Go die.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Panzerfaust wrote:What is with the recent spate of retard internet gangsters? First Papi and now this guy.

"OMG I AM SO COOL REPPIN CRIPZ ALL DAY ON DA INTERNET FUK DA BLOODZ AND DA POLICE"

Go die.
hell yeah im reppin Cripz If i thought its stupid i probably wouldnt do it...and as I said before...I DONT GIVE A SHIT OF WHAT UR SAYING...I WONT STOP CRIPPIN JUST BECAUSE UR A FAG AND U COMMENT FAG COMMENTS.
U a natzi??panzerfaust??u atleast german right...WELL IM SORRY U R JELOUS THAT UR NOT LIKE ME AND U DONT REPRESENT GANGS JUST BECAUSE UR A FAG and no gang wants ya.I cant kill myself because i got to promote the pure blue...
u should kill urself instead because u got no purpouse on this post..
DO THIS> :suicide:
O.G SAINT
Tokit

Post by Tokit »

Saint wrote:
Panzerfaust wrote:What is with the recent spate of retard internet gangsters? First Papi and now this guy.

Go die.
hell yeah im reppin Cripz If i thought its stupid i probably wouldnt do it...and as I said before...I DONT GIVE A SHIT OF WHAT UR SAYING...I WONT STOP CRIPPIN JUST BECAUSE UR A FAG AND U COMMENT FAG COMMENTS.
U a natzi??panzerfaust??u atleast german right...WELL IM SORRY U R JELOUS THAT UR NOT LIKE ME AND U DONT REPRESENT GANGS JUST BECAUSE UR A FAG and no gang wants ya.I cant kill myself because i got to promote the pure blue...
it's only funny because it's a fat white guy infront of a computer
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Tokit wrote:
Saint wrote:

Go die.
So true
Jeffu_Koiso
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

this guy be fakepostin i think

now that i look at it from that perspective he was convincing :hifive: bro
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Mickey_Woo is the most hardcore real life gangsta I have ever known
Saint

Post by Saint »

Tokit wrote:
Saint wrote:

Go die.
Im white but I aint no fat...Ur probably the fat geek one because u put a lego police officer as ur avatar and u are a police officer in the game??LOL HOW LAME IS THAT and Anthony u think that ur cool because there's a grandpa with a weed leaf on his hat....YEAH realy cool....how cant u dumbfuck realize that i wont stop what im doin???u just wastin time
Attachments
YEAH IM FUCKING FAT lol...
YEAH IM FUCKING FAT lol...
1805081455yd7.jpg (59.1 KiB) Viewed 5668 times
O.G SAINT
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

Saint wrote: Im white but I aint no fat...Ur probably the fat geek one because u put a lego police officer as ur avatar and u are a police officer in the game??LOL HOW LAME IS THAT and Anthony u think that ur cool because there's a grandpa with a weed leaf on his hat....YEAH realy cool....how cant u dumbfuck realize that i wont stop what im doin???u just wastin time
Just in case you try to edit this out when you realize the UTTER MOCKERY that will befall you as everyone realizes you just admitted to being a white guy in a thread where you're claiming to be repping the crips. Fuck off, wigger.
Saint

Post by Saint »

U SEE ME WEARING BLUE SHIRT WALKIN IN LA (SEE THE PALMS??) AND STOP WITH THAT GEEK LANGUAGE -_- 2 LAME.....CRIPS ARE MULTIRACIAL SO YEAH IM WHITE AND IM REPPIN CRIPZ
Facts - Crips

* Originated in Los Angeles in the late 60s
* Migrated throughout the United States
* Generally align with Folk Nation sets
* Extremely violent
* Multiracial
* Identifiers/symbols:
o the color blue
o blue bandannas and rags
o use the letter "c" in place of "b" in writing in disrespect for Bloods
o calling each other "Cuzz"
o calling themselves "Blood Killas" (BK)
o wearing British Knight (BK) tennis shoes
SOURCE> http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/la.html
O.G SAINT
Rickster
Game Name(s): Ricky_Ames

Post by Rickster »

enough with the facts!
Saint

Post by Saint »

yo rickster dont get me wrong i just want those dumb fucks to shut up and go cry to their mama lol.they spewin hate but i spew back twice hard
O.G SAINT
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Saint wrote:U SEE ME WEARING BLUE SHIRT WALKIN IN LA (SEE THE PALMS??) AND STOP WITH THAT GEEK LANGUAGE -_- 2 LAME.....CRIPS ARE MULTIRACIAL SO YEAH IM WHITE AND IM REPPIN CRIPZ
Facts - Crips

* Originated in Los Angeles in the late 60s
* Migrated throughout the United States
* Generally align with Folk Nation sets
* Extremely violent
* Multiracial
* Identifiers/symbols:
o the color blue
o blue bandannas and rags
o use the letter "c" in place of "b" in writing in disrespect for Bloods
o calling each other "Cuzz"
o calling themselves "Blood Killas" (BK)
o wearing British Knight (BK) tennis shoes
SOURCE> http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/la.html
Are you like, part of the Crip fan club or something?
Saint

Post by Saint »

IM A CRIP!!!I live in Inglewood LA and my ehole block is cripz (Raymond Ave Crips)
as i said before:u got nothing on me why dont u just shut the fuck up and leave this post??
O.G SAINT
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

i think this guy needs to post pics of his gang with guns and weed wearing bandanas or something with his online handle or else he's banned.

i think that would be a good idea.
Harabec Weathers

Post by Harabec Weathers »

you aint shit bitch nigga

punk ass bitch soft as fuck

you dont know shit about the murder game son

ill have your house raided for your fucking computer, son. you small time as fuck for life.
Saint wrote:IM A CRIP!!!I live in Inglewood LA and my ehole block is cripz (Raymond Ave Crips)
as i said before:u got nothing on me why dont u just shut the fuck up and leave this post??
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Youtube Video: show
[IMG]
Smacklug

Post by Smacklug »

watch out guys he's from THE WOOD
they be doin drive bys with paintball guns and shit yall white boys don't get it

oh wait
Saint

Post by Saint »

damn i love bitchass haterz...DAMN U THINK ILL STOP CRIPPIN OR SOMETHING???whats the point of posting shit on this topic???u dont like crips and u dont want to join us- leave the post...people u pathetic u have no gang to represent and u jelous because im doin it???SO WHAT U REPRESENT THEN???BEING A BITCHASS AND RETARDED FUCK??THIS TOPIC WAS POSTED FOR PEOPLE WHO INTERESTED IN CRIP NATION...atleast i represent my gang and i help my community...what U do to help ur community??UR RUNNING OUT OF INSULTS U UGLY FUCKS...
O.G SAINT