Orange Sunshine Brotherhood

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Mickey_Woo

Orange Sunshine Brotherhood

Post by Mickey_Woo »

:madprops: THE ORANGE SUNSHINE BROTHERHOOD :madprops:

HELLO FRIENDS AND LAIDES AND GLENTLEMEN i WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU TODAY ABOUT AN ORGANIZATION THAT WILL BRING PEACE and SALVATION TO THE VALLEY THAT WE LIKE TO CALL LOS SANTOS. LOS SANTOS WAS CONSIDERED FOR MANY YEARS A HOLY LAND OF SORTS. FROM THE ORIGINAL INDIANS (AKA NATIVE AMERICANS) THAT SETTLED THERE OVER 100,00 YEARS AGO TO THE VARIED AND NUMEROUS GROUPS OF AFRO-GERMANS WHO SETTLED THERE OVER 100 YEARS AGO AS A PART OF A CONSPIRACY WHICH HISTORY HAS ENTITLED "MANIFEST DESTINY." REGARDLESS OF WHAT ROLE THE FREEMASONS HAD IN THIS MASS-IMMIGRATION THE FACT REMAINS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THAT LOS SANTOS IS A HIGHLY POLLUTED PLACE AND THE ORANGE SUNSHINE BROTHERHOOD IS HERE TO CHANGE THIS ATROCITY

ALL HAIL MARU, THE ONE TRUE GODDESS
WHOSE SILVERY MOUTH CONTAINS ALL FORMS AND BEINGS
WHO INTERCHANGES BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARKNESS, FOR SHE CONTAINS BOTH OF THESE THINGS
MARU, THE TRUE HOLDER OF THIS EARTH

THE ORANGE SUNSHINE BROTHERHOOD
TRUE WORSHIPPERS AND PROTECTORS OF THE SPIRIT OF MARU,
THE DEVOURER, RULER OF ALL THINGS GREAT AND SMALL, PROGENITOR OF ALL MOVEMENT AND EMOTION WE ARE HEAR TO SPREAD THE WORD!!! THE GOOD WORD THAT IS THAT MARU LIVES AND ALL OTHER GODS ARE BUT A SMALL PORTION OF THE SHE-GODDESS THAT IS MARU. AN ADDITIONAL FUNCTION OF THE ORANGE SUNSHINE IS TO PROTECT THE PEACE HOUSES WHICH DELIVER VARYING SACRAMENTS TO THE POPULANCE. AND ALSO TOBETTER THE LIVES OF THE POPULANCE. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT THEY ARE MISGUIDED ENOUGH TO BE EVIL AT TIMES.

THE ORANGE SUNSHINE BROTHERHOOD IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY ORGANIZATION WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FREEMASONS AND HINDU-CATHOLICS (THEY ARE THE SAME THING,) THE TWO RELIGIONS THAT COMPRISE THE BULK OF THE GLOBAL INTERCOMMERCE ANTI-LOVE CONSPIRACY. THESE PEOPLE HATE FUN AND SHOULD BE DESCRIMINATED AGAINST

We're a cult, formed by a few old szr players from a while back. Since the theme is fairly open-ended, we plan on being heavily RP-centric.

If you've got any questions, talk to me in-game or in a PM.

The skins we would like to use are:
Boss:

Lieutenant:

Officer:

Soldiers:
ImageImage

STRAY CHANCE OF WOMAN:

(I'm not sure about these numbers, hence the descriptions)

Our prospective members are:

Charles_Spears
John_Galt
Mickey_Woo
Vlad_Stalinovski
Mark_Eliott
Alex_Ivano
Jake_Woods

and a few others, I think.
Last edited by Mickey_Woo on August 26th, 2008, 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mickey_Woo

Re: Orange Sunshine Brotherhood

Post by Mickey_Woo »

SZRis4F4GSlykYOU wrote:SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SZRis4F4GSlykYOU IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah FUCK i fucken KNEW this was gonna happen......
Sanchez sucio
Game Name(s): Vlad_Stalinovski

Post by Sanchez sucio »

All Hail the mighty Maru! :worship:
Vlad Stalinovski
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

p funny post brah :)
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Sanchez sucio

Post by Sanchez sucio »

I really want this gang to be approved, its such an awesome idea. Please approve this.
Vlad Stalinovski
Brian_Clarke

Post by Brian_Clarke »

They are a bunch of genuine role-players from what I have experienced with them. Even when I fucked up prior to their news report by forgetting pretty much half of the information, they were patient and understanding. I think they have a good gimmick and deserve a chance.
Mickey_Woo

Post by Mickey_Woo »

SKINS UPDATED FOR NURGLE'S VIEWING PLEASURE

in uniform!!!!!
Dusan_Mandic

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

I hope this gang makes it.

Mickey is one of the coolest people in this server.
Drew & Mike = My bitches
Mark_Eliott

Post by Mark_Eliott »

I really hope this makes it, when we were trying this out we had some great RP. Mick is just too damn great.

MARU BANSAI!
Sanchez sucio

Post by Sanchez sucio »

Yeah, We've already paid for a story in SAN NEWS and we've definitely got the cash for the faction too.
Vlad Stalinovski
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

ya.
Brian_Clarke

Post by Brian_Clarke »

Sanchez sucio wrote:Yeah, We've already paid for a story in SAN NEWS and we've definitely got the cash for the faction too.
Just to clear up any confusion, they did pay for an in-game news report. They did not pay for something like the Waterfront Union paid for. Thank you.
Gerald_Savage

Post by Gerald_Savage »

Don't forget about Gerald_Savage!
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

these guys rp funny and don't get mad when i call them hippie faggos.

+1 respek
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Drew_Bains

Post by Drew_Bains »

All praise Maru! Thankyou Mickey for showing me the path to enlightenment, I will do my best to spread Maru's message to all the uneducated masses...

Her Silvery Mouth spouts knowledge and wisdom to all that are able to hear it.

/me hands out Maru pamphlets printed at Kinko's

Pretty far out man...
Mark_Eliott

Post by Mark_Eliott »

Joe_Rogan wrote:these guys rp funny and don't get mad when i call them hippie faggos.

+1 respek
I look forward to Joe beating us down for being hippies.

Haha but its still great to see the cop's reactions to a bunch of motorcycle/pink car driving stoners.
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

Mark_Eliott wrote:
Joe_Rogan wrote:these guys rp funny and don't get mad when i call them hippie faggos.

+1 respek
I look forward to Joe beating us down for being hippies.

Haha but its still great to see the cop's reactions to a bunch of motorcycle/pink car driving stoners.
i dunno joe is more of a verbal asshat with a inferiority complex due to his failure to become a comedian. he'll try to provoke you but back off if you're polite.

you guys are just a bunch of GOD DAMN HIPPIE STONER FAGGOTS right now.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

Skins in, see me in game.
Mickey_Woo

Post by Mickey_Woo »

We're up!

See us in-game if you feel you're of like mind, and able to present Maru's will to the populance.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Where is your HQ?
Mickey_Woo

Post by Mickey_Woo »

For now we've taken the sushi joint a bit south of the grove with the red admirals.

If it's anyone else's spawn right now, that's fine and we'll change it; as far as I know, though, it isn't taken. Eventually I think we want the lighthouse near the pier, but that's when we've been around a while and can get gang cars.
Mark_Eliott

Post by Mark_Eliott »

Mickey_Woo wrote:For now we've taken the sushi joint a bit south of the grove with the red admirals.

If it's anyone else's spawn right now, that's fine and we'll change it; as far as I know, though, it isn't taken. Eventually I think we want the lighthouse near the pier, but that's when we've been around a while and can get gang cars.
That is/was Vlad's house. Dunno what you can do about that.

But let's cross that bridge when we come to it.
Sanchez sucio

Post by Sanchez sucio »

I'd say we take "The Farm" in the boonies near SF
Vlad Stalinovski
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Mark_Eliott wrote:
Mickey_Woo wrote:For now we've taken the sushi joint a bit south of the grove with the red admirals.

That is/was Vlad's house. Dunno what you can do about that.

But let's cross that bridge when we come to it.
Nobody needs a house that has five gang cars and an interior

He should move, or at the very least not complain about sharing it
hatface jones

Post by hatface jones »

Two points:
1) Server restart :smith:
2) what

joined as Ed_Horowitz