Coraje del Diablo

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Paul_Burke

Coraje del Diablo

Post by Paul_Burke »

Gang Name: Coraje del Diablo (translation: Rage of the Devil)

Gang Description:

A large gang started to spead throghout Mexico, going from town to town, their activities in each town hardly varied: accounts of murder, drug trafficing, drug dealing, murder, severe violence and much more. People were sick of being pushed around by these gangs popping up everywhere in the small towns of Mexico, so eventually a group started to form to counter them. The gang went by the name of Coraje del Diablo. They started rising up, recruiting younger members to join. The gang started to grow, arms were being transported from Cuba and sold on the streets of Mexico, so the gangs found it easy to get guns. Eventually Coraje del Diablo started spreading throughout each town, the larger gang (asesinos locos) got tired of this apparent ''small time'' gang pushing its way up through the towns they already have control over and launched full out attacks against Coraje del Diablo (Diablos for short), each gang was being supplied with heavier and heavier guns, it was an on-going war for turf, and the gangs started to turn from their own buisness, and focus on maintaining territory. Asesinos locos wore red to represent their gang, and Diablos wear Blue to represent their gang.

At the end of the mid 90's approaching year 2000, Diablos had pushed asesinos locos to the south of Mexico, and as Diablos were getting bigger and bigger, they started expanding throughout the US, moving more and more north, after each year, at the end of the year 2000 the very first Diablo leader Leviathen was jailed by the FBI for a total of five life sentences. Information about the FBI's case, and anything more has not been disclosed to date, but it appears the Diablos have a top secret rank system, and someone has already taken over lead, suspected to be an original member named Gotti, but no real evidence has shone through. Yet the FBI are constantly investigating this gang behind the scenes.

Leviathen continued the Coraje del Diablo gang behind prison walls, after one month he was known to have over 50 members and had been involved in an incredible amount of crimes. Members of the asesinos locos were in the jail Leviathen had been imprisoned in, so this rivalry went on as the gangs fought it out consistently during their jail time, significantly extending their jail sentences. They carried on taking orders from the outside, and the wars went on. After a 48 hour lock down in the jail they decided to break each gang off into different prisons throughout the US. This lead to current members becoming leaders in other prisons, and recruiting members inside the jail they were based in. Coraje del Diablo spread to over 100 prisons by the year 2005, and as newly recruited members were released they either went to join a Coraje del Diablo set in another town, or had a crew started up in another state. During this year Coraje del Diablo was known to be in over 20 states in the US. As asesinos locos grew jelous, they too started to try moving more and more into the US, and started attacks on the turfs in Mexico, gradually building their way more and more north, until the two gangs turfs were almost merged. The wars inside and outside the prisons resulted in numerous deaths, and more gang members going to jail, the country declared an all time high in gang violence in and outside prisons, police were increased around the ghetto areas the gangs hung around in.

The alleged leader of Diablos, Gotti, and his crew Paul Burke, Pottus, Paulie Andolini, Miklo Andolino, Kizer Soze and Pygoz Dupris, all being closely watched by feds, decided to move on to a state on the west coast of the US called San Andreas, they were too few right now, but Gotti had said not to worry. Leviathen had called Gotti a few days earlier, stating the releases of 8 Diablo members recruited via prison, who have served him extremely well, these members are Tyler Wallace, Jack Zepp, Jimmy Giggles, Alonzo Perez, Nathan G, Carlo Mendoza, Johnny Bloody and Diego Cortez, these guys had sheduled releases all within 2 months, so Leviathen hooked them up with Gotti, (Leviathen still calling shots from behind the scenes) the crew took off to San Andreas, they ended up driving through San Fierro, and came into LS via west side. They thought it looked a bit posh, but as they carried on driving they entered East Los Santos. Gotti handed out money for people to rent at houses, and they immediately started hustling on the streets serving their gang. Gotti was a fierce and powerful leader, and the gang was unapproachable by all means. They are well known to be extremely violent. They set up a crack house in East Los Santos, where anyone and everyone from throughout San Andreas, if they needed drugs, came to buy. That was the Diablos' main source of income, Gotti called in new recruits from elsewhere: Jay Styles, Rok Manus, Juice Maine, Fat Boy and Young Hootie, they had established themselves in San Andreas, everyone knew of them and respected them. Small-time gangs tried to push their turfs into East Los Santos and failed miserably.

By the year 2008 Diablos were firmly established in East Los Santos, all soon-to-be home owners, with a firm business of drugs set up. Any gang who dares to rise-up against Coraje del Diablo will be sat down quickly. Coraje del Diablo turf is firmly held in East Los Santos. Citizens are sure to drive through carefully, as they notice the gang's graffiti everywhere. Few dare to pass the gangs headquaters. If you're in East LS, you are either looking to commit suicide or looking for a hit.

"No Mercy, Only Rage!!"
(( For more information, see http://rageguild.forumer.com ))

Why?: (( We are a strong, long-standing guild of dedicated and hard-working members. We have experienced success in every game we have played. We played in another SA:MP server, many of us for over a year, until deciding to move on for various reasons. We have many very active members who are experienced RPers. We have respect for one another, and that is how good gangs are established. When you have that, it makes leading your members that much easier. To see more info, see http://rageguild.forumer.com ))

Members
Paul_Burko / Paul_Burko
Gotti / Gotti
Pottus / Pottus
Kizer_Soze / Kizer Soze
Miklo_Andolini / Miklo Andolini
Paulie_Andolini / Paulie Andolini
Jack_Zepp / TheZepp
Tyler_Wallace / Tyler Wallace
Nathan_G / Nathan_G
Diego_Cortez / Diego_C
Carlo_Mendoza / Carlo Mendoza
Pygoz_Dupris / Pygoz Dupris
Jimmy_Giggles / Jimmy Giggles
Johny_Bloody / Johny Bloody
Alonzo_Perez / MuRdaH
Many more to come, once everyone is signed up...

Desired Skins

Azteca skins: IDs 114, 115, 116
Image Image Image
Terrel_Anderson
Game Name(s): Rawr

Re: Coraje del Diablo

Post by Terrel_Anderson »

Aren't you guys from WTFMan.com? BTW i like the story but the skins are taken.
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

its 1992
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

MuRdaH wrote:1992 - Singleplayer, not in Roleplay, If i'm right.
Yeah, it is actually considered to be 1992 in role play.
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

Skins aren't taken yet, we have been told. Many gangs are applying to have them, but none have been accepted yet.
Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Ok this is what kind of metagaming leader they have, Im at dropcar and he comes up to me and was like hey want a ride? so i said ok i just got done dropping a car, then he was like your drew right from the forums, and he asked if i was making a application for a gang IC, so obviously i was thinkin these guys are some scrubs, so i called them non rping newbs to fuck with em and told them to go back to WTFMAN server where they came from, they said we own that server and we are gonna own this one too. so i took them to grove after i got away from being tied up and grove me and the cops rocked them, heres a screenshot of the metagame newbs. The leader threatened me and said theres only one blue bandana wearing mofos in this city, so it shows you what kind of leader he is, trying to make a gang with all his fag buddies from WTFMan, all i got to say is GTFO
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

LOL, ok. He called us newbs from WTFman server. THAT is metagaming. I forgot the /b when I asked about his gang application, big deal. And I didn't ask "hey, you're Drew from the forums right?" Quit posting your bullshit man.

Fight us anytime, without the help of the cops. We'll see who's a newb then.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Yes i called you newbs from wtfman in occ chat, this is what you did, "Hey need a ride" Me: Sure
/tie Drew_DeCrenzio, so your applying for a gang too? Ok how is this RP? you tie me up to ask me a OCC question? then when you tell me to pay you 5k and say fuck you and you say you die, come on now, WTFMan is where you belong, that server is a fuckin joke, and may i ask why you are raiding this server with all your buddies?
Pottus

Post by Pottus »

Such hatred Drew.
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

Hey man, don't bother responding to this thread anymore Drew. We're obviously newbs. So you aren't worried at all that we will get the Azteca skins. So relax. Right?
Tenoch

Post by Tenoch »

Paul_Burke wrote:Hey man, don't bother responding to this thread anymore Drew. We're obviously newbs. So you aren't worried at all that we will get the Azteca skins. So relax. Right?
comon your takin that game wayyy to serious drew man
Take it Easy =p
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Why are you telling us to GTFO from this server? We are growing to love and take this server seriously, so drew, why the need to tell us to fuck off without even knowing us. You obviously feel threatened.
Your Post, "Ok this is what kind of metagaming leader they have"
Talks of the gang leader, yet the gang leader isn't even present in the screen shots, how can we even trust your reply if you cant even read? Grow up, if you have a complaint then post it up, there's no need to shit our gang application.
Thesoldier
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Daniel_Peters

Post by Thesoldier »

They may be from wtfman, but as long as they don't break any of the server rules, they have every right to play here as anyone else.

Although just a suggestion, if you keep fucking with the cops, I doubt the admins will create your gang.
Brian_Clarke

Post by Brian_Clarke »

Gotti wrote: Talks of the gang leader, yet the gang leader isn't even present in the screen shots, how can we even trust your reply if you cant even read?
Usually, the person who requests the gang is the Gang Leader. Paul Burke created the topic. He is found in the screenshot several times not using /b which is considered unprofessional.
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

ahahaha I wish I'd gotten screenshots from the conversation I had with what I think is their leader.

"My gang is a group of experienced rpers"
"we are used to being the top gang on wtfman"
"if u guys ever want a fight just call us"

god damn what a bunch of faggos
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Putting aside any personal issues arising from the arrival of these people, and looking at this gang creation thread objectively...

I am encouraged by the number of members, and the fact that they claim to be good RP'ers. I can assume that they will be a very cohesive gang, due in part to their origins, and the fact that they will inevitably attract a lot of animosity for this fact. It is like a breath of fresh air to see a new name for a gang that has not been used before, and I am looking forward to their application being accepted as soon as possible.

welcome WTFmen, and good luck.
[IMG]
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

I hope some of you can be patient with us. We are learning how things are done here in SZR, as they are very different than any server we have been in. We definitely are looking to shake things up though, once we get adjusted.

As far as WTFman goes, we are bringing many people over here from there. I know many people here do not like former WTFman members. That's cool. We don't like a lot of people there either. That's why we're here, giving this server a shot. We are trying to bring some new life over here.

I assure you guys we are experienced RPers. We do enjoy a good gun fight as well, but we never blast anyone without RP first. We are rolling deep right now, but it is only the beginning. There are plenty more people we could bring over, if it works out for us here and/or you guys are willing to give us a chance. It's never easy to accept new players into an established community, but I ask that you feel us out. We will improve your community if you stop and see what we're all about. If you just look at us as some newbies, and give us no respect, then it's going to make it difficult for us.

Thanks for your time, and your patience. Hope to see you guys in game.
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Paul_Burke wrote:I hope some of you can be patient with us. We are learning how things are done here in SZR, as they are very different than any server we have been in. We definitely are looking to shake things up though, once we get adjusted.
Y'all niggas be gettin' adjusted real soon...

(( This video is also an experiment for different file qualities...
Youtube Video: show
...looks like some tweaking is in order, high quality is pretty efficient however. ))
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

That website they linked wrote:blah blah blah

Rage Diablos and Rage Infamous are back for WTFMAN 3.0, be sure to check out the recruitment/diplomacy thread if you're interested in rollin' with the set.

Server: CCNGTA/WTFGTA Goodfellas 3.0 Open Beta
Adress: xxxxx
(( Just in case somebody wasn't sure ))
Greg_Moyer
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Greg_Moyer »

Paul_Burke wrote:I know many people here do not like former WTFman members.
Thats hard to say when all of our core members came from WTFman itself. That's the reason why SZR started. We got tired of the admins never doing anything and the players just blew.
As far as WTFman goes, we are bringing many people over here from there. That's cool. We don't like a lot of people there either. That's why we're here, giving this server a shot. We are trying to bring some new life over here.
Thats fine. Just know this, we've all played on WTFman and know that a majority of players are even more retarded then ours. And since half of the admins are not active on WTFman, these retards get away with shit and dont know any better. If said retards try to come here and pull the same shit, its not going to fly.

Welcome and have fun.
<DoctorJones> actually greg was really accurate
<DoctorJones> [08:13:19 PM] Greg_Moyer: Time untill unban request comes in from blitz: t-minus 5 minutes
<DoctorJones> [08:18:41 PM] *** Blitz has joined #gta.
<tmm3k> 22 seconds off
<Godamnit> And thats why Greg > You
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Greg_Moyer wrote:
Paul_Burke wrote:I know many people here do not like former WTFman members.
Thats hard to say when all of our core members came from WTFman itself. That's the reason why SZR started. We got tired of the admins never doing anything and the players just blew.
SZR... WTFman's taiwan?
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Well, from what i seen their leader was a metagamer, and hes a level one (Paul_Burke), so i dont see why he is trying to come over here and make a gang when nobody even really knows him accept his fellow WTFMen, the requirements to make a gang is having 100k, and at least level 2, but i dont think ive heard of a level 2 creating a gang, my suggestion is wait till your at least level 5 than try to make a gang, and dont DM or rob me in game anymore because i put up a thread to create a gang before you, i want the azteca skins and i was here long before you, so think of some other shit.
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Well, from what i seen their leader was a metagamer, and hes a level one (Paul_Burke), so i dont see why he is trying to come over here and make a gang when nobody even really knows him accept his fellow WTFMen, the requirements to make a gang is having 100k, and at least level 2, but i dont think ive heard of a level 2 creating a gang, my suggestion is wait till your at least level 5 than try to make a gang, and dont DM or rob me in game anymore because i put up a thread to create a gang before you, i want the azteca skins and i was here long before you, so think of some other shit.
fuck off
Tenoch

Post by Tenoch »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Well, from what i seen their leader was a metagamer, and hes a level one (Paul_Burke), so i dont see why he is trying to come over here and make a gang when nobody even really knows him accept his fellow WTFMen, the requirements to make a gang is having 100k, and at least level 2, but i dont think ive heard of a level 2 creating a gang, my suggestion is wait till your at least level 5 than try to make a gang, and dont DM or rob me in game anymore because i put up a thread to create a gang before you, i want the azteca skins and i was here long before you, so think of some other shit.

Well, from what i know , Nurgle, didnt give a flying fuck
he told Paul that Aztecas skin was still AVAILABLE
you say you was here a long time ago , but i see you joined the forum : Sun Aug 17, 2008
is 10days difference makes you more important ?
( maybe you just changed your forum name , w/e )
lets keep playing and have fun and see who get coded
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

there will be blood 'ese