Administrator
Administrator

Re: Coraje del Diablo

Post by Nurgle »

ya
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Well, from what i seen their leader was a metagamer, and hes a level one (Paul_Burke), so i dont see why he is trying to come over here and make a gang when nobody even really knows him accept his fellow WTFMen, the requirements to make a gang is having 100k, and at least level 2, but i dont think ive heard of a level 2 creating a gang, my suggestion is wait till your at least level 5 than try to make a gang, and dont DM or rob me in game anymore because i put up a thread to create a gang before you, i want the azteca skins and i was here long before you, so think of some other shit.
Well, from what I've seen, you are just trying to bring us down since you want the same skins that we want. Real classy. Now fuck off of our thread, thanks.
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Don't be fooled with this thread. These guys are complete twats.

I wanted to join an Azteca gang, although I was under the impression that Nurgle was only going to accept this family using those certain skins. So with my alt, so I looked these guys up (unaware of their faggotry attitude at the time). We met and the minute all their boys had regrouped there, they started bitching OOC (not using /b), used a four-man block so I couldn't move, then killed me. It happen so fast I couldn't get my ass out of the situation.

Have to agree with Drew on this, from a first hand experience with them, they truly are WTFman material. I just hope they don't bring anymore faggots like themselves to shit up the server.

EDIT: Ricardo Brown and his "Crippin' cunts" came from WTFman, don't you notice a pattern here?
TheZepp

Post by TheZepp »

Wow, we not here for even 2 days and theres already people throwing shit at us...
As it was stated before, we are still getting adapted to the server, as its completely different from WTFman. Now some quotes:
I wanted to join an Azteca gang, although I was under the impression that Nurgle was only going to accept this family using those certain skins. So with my alt, so I looked these guys up (unaware of their faggotry attitude at the time). We met and the minute all their boys had regrouped there, they started bitching OOC (not using /b), used a four-man block so I couldn't move, then killed me. It happen so fast I couldn't get my ass out of the situation.
Do you have some screens of that? i am sure that the guys killed you for a reason, you probably insulted them IC or said any other shit, and, as was said in our gang application, we ARE very violent and we do not tolerate shit from ANYONE. get that, ANYONE. Now, you'll never see us bitching in the forums about something that happened INgame. If you get insulted by someone, or killed by someone, the first thing you do is get guns and go hunt the bitch, but not with us right? you must bring shit like that to the forums, trying to show other people that we are dickheads and DMers and all that bla bla bla you guys always say.
Well, from what i seen their leader was a metagamer, and hes a level one (Paul_Burke), so i dont see why he is trying to come over here and make a gang when nobody even really knows him accept his fellow WTFMen, the requirements to make a gang is having 100k, and at least level 2, but i dont think ive heard of a level 2 creating a gang, my suggestion is wait till your at least level 5 than try to make a gang, and dont DM or rob me in game anymore because i put up a thread to create a gang before you, i want the azteca skins and i was here long before you, so think of some other shit.
One thing is kinda obvious is that we all are lvl one's, since we moved to the server yesterday...
As someone said already in the thread, learn to read, or go to an english school or something. if you DO know how to read, you can see very clear in the gang history that the gang leader is GOTTI, not paul burke. now you wanna put requirements for us to apply for a gang and say IC shit like " dont DM or rob me " because you were in the server supposely 10 days before us and made a gang application first? get real ese, grow up.

For everybody else, stop throwing shit at our gang application when you dont even know us. we were the most respected and strong gang WTFman ever had, 10 years from now, they will still remenber that theres was once a Diablos gang there... and they were the best.

For those people who are not that narrow mind, you can check our forums if you interested in us and wanna learn more about us.
http://rageguild.6.forumer.com
---No Mercy... Only Rage!!---
Rage Guild
Thesoldier
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Daniel_Peters

Post by Thesoldier »

You know they may be violent twats, but I haven't had this much fun on the server because every other gang is afraid to take on the police out of fear, but these guys don't.

Sure sometimes it can be borderline DMing, but when they holed themselves up in the Jefferson motel, they still kicked the Cops ass because they had cohesion, and all we had was a bunch of nignogs trying to take them one on one.

This gang can be a challenge to the server, I'm all for their creation.
It will finally give vietcong and the LSPD someone to fight!

Are any of your members from Europe/Asia, because a few of you guys desync and lag to fuck making it impossible to kill. Even though SAMP is a festering pile of shit anyway, that's really the only legtimate errk I have about you guys.

Edit: Since I'm somewhat of a nice guy, a few of you keep saying there's different changes from wtfman, here are some tidbits for any of you guys who didn't know

-Arms dealers cannot make knives and desert eagles. Knives are hitman only, and desert eagles are for Police/FBI/NG Only

-There is no National Guard faction. We only use NG for events, and even then only the admins play NG

-Hitmen are currently disabled, when we restarted the server, it was decided that since most players were poor and everyone was level 1, no one could offord the hits

-Carjacking is a side activity. It's not a job. Anyone can /sellcar as a side job to make money

-Once you catch 700 fish, you cannot catch fish anymore. Players were fishing 24/7 and within 1 week of our restart, we had players already in the millions. Fishing is now more of a way to startup your character with a bit of extra earned money.

-There are no buyable buisnesses, and there is no player run gunshop. You can only get firearms from a armsdealer

-Matrunning from the Beach pickup to the factory in the SF airport gives you more mats than the run from the warehouse/airport run, and alleyway/trailerpark run. The Warehouse/Airport run is the fastest

-There are no sport bikes on the server, only scooters and harleys

-The LSPD is different here than the LSPD on wtfman. We take mats/drugs depending on the severity of the crime, and also depending on the severity of the crime, we can throw you in prison for 1 hour.
Last edited by Thesoldier on August 27th, 2008, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I love these guys
[IMG]
TheZepp

Post by TheZepp »

We have menbers from every part of the world xD. some of us are from US, some from australia, netherlands, europe etc. im myself am from brazil, in south america xD.

And yeah, we love fighintg, and we fight as a team, we put strategy over anything else, and skill comes just after, we are all very experienced players, we know how to ping shot and all of that with like every gun in the game :)
Rage Guild
Pottus

Post by Pottus »

Rachael wrote:I love these guys
Most people hate us but in time love us good to see you love us already!
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

Thesoldier wrote:You know they may be violent twats, but I haven't had this much fun on the server because every other gang is afraid to take on the police out of fear, but these guys don't.

Sure sometimes it can be borderline DMing, but when they holed themselves up in the Jefferson motel, they still kicked the Cops ass because they had cohesion, and all we had was a bunch of nignogs trying to take them one on one.

This gang can be a challenge to the server, I'm all for their creation.
It will finally give vietcong and the LSPD someone to fight!

Are any of your members from Europe/Asia, because a few of you guys desync and lag to fuck making it impossible to kill. Even though SAMP is a festering pile of shit anyway, that's really the only legtimate errk I have about you guys.

Edit: Since I'm somewhat of a nice guy, a few of you keep saying there's different changes from wtfman, here are some tidbits for any of you guys who didn't know

-Arms dealers cannot make knives and desert eagles. Knives are hitman only, and desert eagles are for Police/FBI/NG Only

-There is no National Guard faction. We only use NG for events, and even then only the admins play NG

-Hitmen are currently disabled, when we restarted the server, it was decided that since most players were poor and everyone was level 1, no one could offord the hits

-Carjacking is a side activity. It's not a job. Anyone can /sellcar as a side job to make money

-Once you catch 700 fish, you cannot catch fish anymore. Players were fishing 24/7 and within 1 week of our restart, we had players already in the millions. Fishing is now more of a way to startup your character with a bit of extra earned money.

-There are no buyable buisnesses, and there is no player run gunshop. You can only get firearms from a armsdealer

-Matrunning from the Beach pickup to the factory in the SF airport gives you more mats than the run from the warehouse/airport run, and alleyway/trailerpark run. The Warehouse/Airport run is the fastest

-There are no sport bikes on the server, only scooters and harleys

-The LSPD is different here than the LSPD on wtfman. We take mats/drugs depending on the severity of the crime, and also depending on the severity of the crime, we can throw you in prison for 1 hour.
This is all extremely helpful, and greatly appreciated. I didn't know some of these things and I thank you for pointing them out. Also glad to see some people aren't so quick to write us off as a bunch of newbie twats. No, we don't back down from anyone. We respect the cops, and RP with them, until they cross the line with us. For example, one of them made racial remarks at us, we responded, RPed, and eventually fired upon them. One cop began randomly hitting us with his car (I won't mention any names, because that's not what we're all about) so we told him to stop several times, and then began to fight them. Each fight we had with LSPD was good fun. Lost some, won more, but it was definitely a good time.

As for this guy who said we "DMed" him. DMing would mean we go up and shoot you for no reason. We RPed with you, surrounded you with /crossarms before you could run away, and eventually beat you to a pulp because of you calling us "dirty Mexicans." If that isn't RP, please show me what is. Also, don't generalize about members from WTFman. As is true with most communities, there are good and bad members. Many of your admins here, if I am correct, came from WTFman.

Getting into the level 2's now, learning more and more each day, and working hard to establish ourselves. Thanks for all the comments.
Thesoldier
Donut Chaser

Post by Thesoldier »

Paul I was reading the rage boards, and I think the problem is that some of the guys who are applying for your clan are way too eager to impress you and do stupid shit like Deathmatching

For example, I went to go fish on my cop today, and I think it was Pottus and Hector (I Don't know the second person) maybe who were there. While goingback to my car they just opened fire on me for no reason. We didn't even exchange words, I shot back but I suck at combat in this game so I died of course. But I was just confused why they did that

Also we had some problems with guys going around on a chopper (I only saw one of the andolini guys and I think Pottus again or maybe Deko) dropping off snipers with Rifles killing anything that moved near the mat pickup point on the beach, however there was no annouced reason like "SO AND SO OWNS THIS POINT" or anything. Just camping and shooting anything that moves which confuses everyone and makes them spam /REPORT WAHH WAHH SNIPERS WAHH

Finally for lol reasons

Alonzo with SD Pistol vs Nurgle with Minigun make it happen
Thesoldier
Donut Chaser

Post by Thesoldier »

MuRdaH wrote:Well first off I was wrongly accused of a car-park, I was the one being rammed, and Deko assisting me with shooting the car, the guy eventually blew up in his car and died, you confronted me about this, I simlpy told you, I can beat anyone with any gun (yes big-headed, probably partically true), I dont need to park, and I am well-aware of the consequences, Deko, who isn't part of Diablos may I add, can vouch for what happened, and as I see no screenshots in the complaint dept about me parking, then it didn't happen.
Wait so what you're saying is your gang shot me just because I asked you what happened. I asked if you car parked, and you denied it, and the complaintant didn't have screenshots, so I said "Well don't carpark anyway, it's against the server rules", and you gave me some crappy attitude via "I PLAYED THIS GAME FOR A YEAR I KNOW THE RULES LEAVE ME ALONE" when all I was going to do was just advise you not to do it and leave

I came there just to check things out, you weren't in any trouble, I wasn't going to arrest you for something admins can only handle, I was just asked to handle it because there were no admins on at the time. So welp, I DUNNO
MuRdaH wrote: Also every single person you mentioned there, aside from Pottus isn't even in our gang, check the list.
Do you consider the people applying for your clan as gang members at this time, or just non affilated associates. Because part of the confusion is all these guys running around in Azteca skins hanging out with you guys, doing stupid shit to give you guys a badname.
Last edited by Thesoldier on August 27th, 2008, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

They would be really good if 8 of them didn't randomly decide to kill 2 cops on patrol. This happened a few times and a war started between them and the cops. Pretty much there are never enough cops on to go against these guys and they would just keep on killing us. We had to resort to prisoning them when we had the chance. It is just too difficult to kill 10+ players when you have way less that that. Maybe if they fix their DMing problem, they would make a decent gang.

Also pottus is the biggest faggot I have ever encountered.
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl

Enzo

Post by Enzo »

Thesoldier wrote:Paul I was reading the rage boards, and I think the problem is that some of the guys who are applying for your clan are way too eager to impress you and do stupid shit like Deathmatching

For example, I went to go fish on my cop today, and I think it was Pottus and Hector (I Don't know the second person) maybe who were there. While goingback to my car they just opened fire on me for no reason. We didn't even exchange words, I shot back but I suck at combat in this game so I died of course. But I was just confused why they did that

Also we had some problems with guys going around on a chopper (I only saw one of the andolini guys and I think Pottus again or maybe Deko) dropping off snipers with Rifles killing anything that moved near the mat pickup point on the beach, however there was no annouced reason like "SO AND SO OWNS THIS POINT" or anything. Just camping and shooting anything that moves which confuses everyone and makes them spam /REPORT WAHH WAHH SNIPERS WAHH

Finally for lol reasons

Alonzo with SD Pistol vs Nurgle with Minigun make it happen
In that situation where you were supposedly shot at, I remember you were running up to your helicopter on the roof of the pier, when one of us was shooting an SD pistol off randomly, we weren't shooting directly at you, I can recall the person was shooting at the stairs which were below your helicopter, but if the person were to actually shoot you directly, they wouldn't miss THAT badly. It was then followed by you returning fire with your Deagle, which lead to your demise.
Thesoldier
Donut Chaser

Post by Thesoldier »

Enzo wrote: In that situation where you were supposedly shot at, I remember you were running up to your helicopter on the roof of the pier, when one of us was shooting an SD pistol off randomly, we weren't shooting directly at you, I can recall the person was shooting at the stairs which were below your helicopter, but if the person were to actually shoot you directly, they wouldn't miss THAT badly. It was then followed by you returning fire with your Deagle, which lead to your demise.
Just a FYI, it actually did hit me because even though he shot to the left of me, with SAMP he actually did shot me, but no one should be shooting a gun into walls or the air in front of a cop because it's illegal :ssh:
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

We don't DM. We just don't take bullshit from anyone. I keep hearing things about us killing cops. Well, the cops (all of this is staying IC) have huge egos, and think they can walk/drive up to us and openly talk shit to our faces. Maybe everyone in this server wants to sit back and take it in the ass from them, but we won't. If you call us dirty beaners, and tell us to go back to Mexico, and call us a bunch of faggots, then we're going to RP it out, and shoot you til you drop to the ground. We don't care that you have eagles, or armor, or anything of the sort. We will fight you. We're a violent gang, and we're skilled, and we'll come at you with fists if that's all we have. We don't back down when you try to start shit.

Unfortunately, a lot of times after we kill the cops (after an incident like that), they keep coming back, and shooting at us. So obviously, we fight back AGAIN. And we kill them all, more times than not. Unless they rush taze us, which they have on several occasions while we were fighting them.

Either way, don't cry DM just because you get dropped. We don't DM. We RP, and we have reasons for everything. If you want to call one of us, and/or have a meeting, we are always open to it if it can resolve something.
Pottus

Post by Pottus »

Ralph wrote:
Also pottus is the biggest faggot I have ever encountered.
You know you can't live without me.
Enzo

Post by Enzo »

Thesoldier wrote:
Enzo wrote: In that situation where you were supposedly shot at, I remember you were running up to your helicopter on the roof of the pier, when one of us was shooting an SD pistol off randomly, we weren't shooting directly at you, I can recall the person was shooting at the stairs which were below your helicopter, but if the person were to actually shoot you directly, they wouldn't miss THAT badly. It was then followed by you returning fire with your Deagle, which lead to your demise.
Just a FYI, it actually did hit me because even though he shot to the left of me, with SAMP he actually did shot me, but no one should be shooting a gun into walls or the air in front of a cop because it's illegal :ssh:
Yeah I know about sync, but I remember him shooting at the stairs, don't know why he did it, but he probably wanted to fight :bunchies:
TheZepp

Post by TheZepp »

Yeah, we though about that already, soon we going to separate our skins from the applicants skin.

I dont wanna be a dick or something, but you guys are bringing so much bullshit to this thread, like getting killed in game and come here to talk about it. Talk about it ingame, or make a thread for it, this is a gang application, and because of that we have almost 3 pages of bullshit. I'd appreciate if you stop posting replys that arent specific for this topic. thanks.
Rage Guild
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

TheZepp wrote:Yeah, we though about that already, soon we going to separate our skins from the applicants skin.

I dont wanna be a dick or something, but you guys are bringing so much bullshit to this thread, like getting killed in game and come here to talk about it. Talk about it ingame, or make a thread for it, this is a gang application, and because of that we have almost 3 pages of bullshit. I'd appreciate if you stop posting replys that arent specific for this topic. thanks.
I'd appreciate if you kept posting :P It's useful to get a handle on how new/applicant gangs are doing. But if you do have any specific complaints, take them to that forum - general impressions are welcome.
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

Nurgle wrote:
TheZepp wrote:Yeah, we though about that already, soon we going to separate our skins from the applicants skin.

I'd appreciate if you kept posting :P It's useful to get a handle on how new/applicant gangs are doing. But if you do have any specific complaints, take them to that forum - general impressions are welcome.
We are generally hated in game, because we don't take shit, and we come at you with full force. If you slip up, expect a whole bunch of angry motherfuckers to come at you. We usually roll at least 10 deep.
But I'm glad you're paying close attention to our application. And the fact that you guys encouraged us to apply tells us a lot about this server. You are watching your player base, and you want it to grow. We can respect and appreciate that a lot.
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

diablos need to chill the fuck out then people will hate them less. we tend to hate people who get angry on the internet.

regardless, post your tales of getting owned by these pros here http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =47&t=4703 don't shit up their thread.
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Check out these guys, this is my story about them, plenty of regulars on the server seen these guys dm me several times and we got videos of them chicken running,

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =67&t=4704
Last edited by Drew_DeCrenzio on August 27th, 2008, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Paul_Burke wrote:As for this guy who said we "DMed" him. DMing would mean we go up and shoot you for no reason. We RPed with you, surrounded you with /crossarms before you could run away, and eventually beat you to a pulp because of you calling us "dirty Mexicans." If that isn't RP, please show me what is. Also, don't generalize about members from WTFman. As is true with most communities, there are good and bad members. Many of your admins here, if I am correct, came from WTFman.

Getting into the level 2's now, learning more and more each day, and working hard to establish ourselves. Thanks for all the comments.
Wow, "dirty Mexicans"? Did you really have to lie like that to justify your DMing? My alt is fucking MEXICAN you prick.

Why the hell would I want to join a MEXICAN gang if I was just going to blurt out racial shit like that.

And no, you didn't RP. In fact the only hint you guys RPing was bullshit like "/me unzips his fly", "/me pulls out his shlong".

Fail.

EDIT: Wasn't repetitively killing cops in the old days bannable?