Coraje del Diablo

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Paul_Burke

Re: Coraje del Diablo

Post by Paul_Burke »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Ok heres the deal guys, these people are fake, they came from WTFMan because they were banned, i dont know for sure but thats what im guessing, they got their gang and i got mine, so i was depositing some money in the bank and before i went in, 4 of these diablos came up to me and Paul Burke said got beef, i said "No", so they all surrounded me by all sides with shotguns and said listen we hate you, so i reported to the admins that they were about to DM me because they had no clue who i was and said got beef, how is this RP? seriously, so they ended up killing me when i ran off, later on they followed me again and got me and jamal at burgershot with like 4 or 5 of them, gotti paul alonzo, and pottus, they all started firing at us and the cops came, we told the cops the story and Aesop rock and fuji started RCONing me because i told them they probably going to do it again, so i posted a ad saying boxing at ganton gym and waited for them to come which they did and they busted in and shouted some bullshit and kill everybody, at least 5-8 people in the gym with shotguns and Fuji and aesop rock seen it on rcon, so if you dont believe me ask them, and also Jamal has many videos of them chicken running and dming and such, ask anybody on the server about these guys and youll hear they are asshole dmers, they dont deserve a gang at all.
You are the biggest crybaby I have ever encountered in GTA, ever. And I came from WTFman, so that should tell you something.
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Paul_Burke wrote:
Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Ok heres the deal guys, these people are fake, they came from WTFMan because they were banned, i dont know for sure but thats what im guessing, they got their gang and i got mine, so i was depositing some money in the bank and before i went in, 4 of these diablos came up to me and Paul Burke said got beef, i said "No", so they all surrounded me by all sides with shotguns and said listen we hate you, so i reported to the admins that they were about to DM me because they had no clue who i was and said got beef, how is this RP? seriously, so they ended up killing me when i ran off, later on they followed me again and got me and jamal at burgershot with like 4 or 5 of them, gotti paul alonzo, and pottus, they all started firing at us and the cops came, we told the cops the story and Aesop rock and fuji started RCONing me because i told them they probably going to do it again, so i posted a ad saying boxing at ganton gym and waited for them to come which they did and they busted in and shouted some bullshit and kill everybody, at least 5-8 people in the gym with shotguns and Fuji and aesop rock seen it on rcon, so if you dont believe me ask them, and also Jamal has many videos of them chicken running and dming and such, ask anybody on the server about these guys and youll hear they are asshole dmers, they dont deserve a gang at all.
You are the biggest crybaby I have ever encountered in GTA, ever. And I came from WTFman, so that should tell you something.
Wait so, just because he has some dirt on you guys, your only defense is some immature remark?

Go back to WTFman. :cripes:
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

CRY MOAR
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Ok I read through until about the middle of page 2 but then ADD and tl;dr set in.

I'm for the creation of this gang. The server could use some new blood, alternative roleplay, and some god damned conflict with the gay Mafia/Yakuza butt-buddy contract happening right now.

Also, I seem to remember seeing a video for your gang from WTFMan. You guys have anything on Youtube? The video was fucking sick. There was a lot of fights inside the Jefferson Motel, maybe someone can break the VC hold on it :)

:neck:
Finn wrote:Yeah, the depth of idiocy one encounters in this corner of the internet does tend to get disheartening.
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

Thanks for the kind words. Here are some of our videos, most of which are courtesy of Paulie and Miklo Andolini:

Some newer ones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJpk1bC03ps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWLlUF-eeSg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExkAu3KRIQE

More old school:
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1557970
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1896079

Feedback is appreciated. For more info and/or videos, check out http://rageguild.forumer.com
They are in the General Public forum.
Darwin_Edwards

Post by Darwin_Edwards »

oh god dammit
Paulie

Post by Paulie »

Ever noticed that a majority of the people that are trying to abuse or cry about us are from the gang that also want the Azteca skins?

If you think you're better then us, then take it as healthy competition and crying about it doesn't really make it better.

Also for those that hate us, we don't particularly care, we're here to have play and have fun, we're fucking crazy psycho Mexicans, if you fuck with one of us, you fuck with all of us and we will hunt you down until we have your head.
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

/families 10

SEE US!
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Congratulations, I've always loved you guys, right from the start.

[IMG]
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Paulie wrote:Also for those that hate us, we don't particularly care, we're here to have play and have fun, we're fucking crazy psycho Mexicans, if you fuck with one of us, you fuck with all of us and we will hunt you down until we have your head.
(( *By whatever means neccessary. This includes but is not limited to: chicken running, logging to avoid death, and exploiting food for invulnerability. ))
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Paul_Burke wrote:/families 10

SEE US!
I'll give you about a week or so before I see /families 10 as an empty slot again.
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

from wat im reeding

anarchcow wrote:
Paulie wrote:Also for those that hate us, we don't particularly care, we're here to have play and have fun, we're fucking crazy psycho Mexicans, if you fuck with one of us, you fuck with all of us and we will hunt you down until we have your head.
(( *By whatever means neccessary. This includes but is not limited to: chicken running, logging to avoid death, and exploiting food for invulnerability. ))
this
OG_Phife wrote:
Paul_Burke wrote:/families 10

SEE US!
I'll give you about a week or so before I see /families 10 as an empty slot again.
and dis
Jaapie

Post by Jaapie »

I quit WTFman because if these Dming bitches, since their DMing gang is banned from wtfman ima play there again.

Ps, nurgle don't let these idiots ass-rape your server, good luck
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Jaapie wrote:I quit WTFman because if these Dming bitches, since their DMing gang is banned from wtfman ima play there again.

bye
TheZepp

Post by TheZepp »

Jaapie i know you love us, dont let game conflicts interfere with our love, its not because we kicked your ass like 10000 in WTFman that you must hate us for that. ^^
i wont bother to reply to childsh critics anymore, its just waste of time. Good luck fighting us in game.

And thanks for the nice coments as well, we sure apreciate it ^^
---No Mercy... Only Rage!!---
Rage Guild
http://rageguild.6.forumer.com
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

no mercy

ONLY RAGE
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

*~FUCK THE HATERS~*
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Paul_Burke

Post by Paul_Burke »

Jaapie wrote:I quit WTFman because if these Dming bitches, since their DMing gang is banned from wtfman ima play there again.

For everyone else's information, we didn't get banned. One of our members got temp-banned for something that was not even a rule violation. We thought, fuck this. Add to the fact that 3.0 has more bugs than anyone can count, none of the bugs are being fixed, no coders are doing anything productive, the in-game admins are (mostly) flaming retards, the smuggling system makes it too difficult to get guns, and nobody in that server was willing to fight us anymore. We were too powerful, so people whined. But once we left, so did many others. And you can see their server population falling. While SZR's is rising.

Bye Jaapie. Enjoy the bugs.
Lev2000

Post by Lev2000 »

As Leviathen steps out the one way bus ride. He intakes a deep breath.....
of fresh air.
He looks around the city. Old buildings gone. New Fancy stores built.
Kids once played across the street in a make shift swing park, has now
been replaced with a Corporate Gas station. The one where you can
eat your Store dinner in line, faster than it takes to fill up your car.
Looks left...looks right. Familiar faces headed his way......

In a split second, he awakens to the everyday sounds of Prison life. Using
the collect call phone, Gotti answers...Lev speaks "Things going as planned?"...
"Whats the time frame for that"...."Tell Paul to handle it"..."Give Pottus, that
assignment" "Ok then, let's make it happen talk to you soon"

/OOC

I think quite a few people are really missing the point here. You will soon
have a thriving community, and a story line about to play out with many
plots and twists. The first week is always tense, as older gangs try to
bully around the newbie level 1's. Majority of the people, not knowing how
to act around them, and the Police trying to show that they are the law
around here. Of course, the few who do start off on bad terms, likewise
are very vocal about it, and wage a High School popularity gossip contest
about how the other girl is ugly. They adore the drama towards them, and
creating it.

And in all reality, the Diablos may end up leaving in 3-6months anyways, there
are many GTA servers and Warhammer is due out as well. But the time they do
spend here, will draw everyone of you in, to want to hear the latest news of today's
events, bring a surge of energy back into the same old, tired, and bored, RP community.
What shall we do today? Let's stage a bankrobbery, and you guys can take us to
jail. Or the other end of the spectrum by acting uncooth, hurl "fags" "messican/bean"
"bitch" "DMer" accusations at each other all day and night. The point here gentleman,
and miss, we all been there, done that. Aren't you ready to move in a forward direction?

And keep in mind this is just a game guys. If you had a mutual shootout with Diablos,
regardless of who dies, is this going to affect how you act in school, or set the mood
for your work tomorrow, or increase the tension between you and your significant other?
C'mon, show some pride for yourself, and not shame this gaming community. Diablos
are also just like most people. Some of us are still in school, some completed their
education, and some married with kids.

Population spiked to 82 today. You should see the population peak 125-150,
and admins can then decide to cut loose the Diablos if you choose. We'll have
done our part, had our fun, and server will have hopefully gained a few dedicated
members to join your community.

Forewarning: Yes, our friends will come over just to say hi. And I'm sure our enemies,
will be doppleganging our name/skin. Please check/sms Gotti or Paul, if you think one
of our guys' is acting immature.

Admins: Hear great code work here. My best wishes to you and your server, hoping
to hear more cool features you implement.

Leviathen
(my first and last post)
http://rageguild.forumer.com

PS - Rage, let your lead(s) do the talking on boards. Flame wars are futile in the end.
Last edited by Lev2000 on August 30th, 2008, 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paulie

Post by Paulie »

Damn haha, your words are always an inspiration towards us.
Jaapie

Post by Jaapie »

TheZepp wrote:Jaapie i know you love us, dont let game conflicts interfere with our love, its not because we kicked your ass like 10000 in WTFman that you must hate us for that. ^^
i wont bother to reply to childsh critics anymore, its just waste of time. Good luck fighting us in game.

And thanks for the nice coments as well, we sure apreciate it ^^

jaja and still complaining it ain't DMing but RPing :lol:
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Why do you act like some knights in white armor saving us from boredom on this server?
We don't need you for a high population. Get your heads out of your asses
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

hahahahhah
Okay, so basically they're saying that the reason we're "bullying" your poor little gang is because you're the level 1's? You guys just gotta stop being :c00lbert: and being more, i dunno, :hfive:. smoke weed everyday.
baba_o

Post by baba_o »

yeah hit a joint and calm the fuck down. steal my car run over me then dm me 5 on 1 with no gun? this is not rp. im with the they are metagamers crowd. i mean if an admin watched them for even 30 minutes they would/could prolly all be banned. and wow, 4 pages of bitching about them? time to get scraped abortion style :cripebert: :cripebert:
baba_o

Post by baba_o »

o ye and no one wants your taco bell south of the boarder skin either retards. so quit blaming people bitching about your dm tactics on that. your skins are gay:) smile god hates you