SADA Unofficail

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Yoshimitsu Ichi

SADA Unofficail

Post by D_Black »

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to introduce my self Donavan Black to you as the Commishioner of the San Andreas Dueling Assoitation. Because of the lack of organized dueling in Los Santos and the surrouding area, I have these rules for you to enjoy boxing as it should be enjoied as gnetlemans sport.

As a fighter who learns these rules of fighting the SADA will offer the biggest purses and the most secure atmosphere for fighters to display their skill. As a fan you will be able to enjoy this technical sport comfortably and securely knowing that the fighters you are watching are not just some unskilled rookie just crawling from under a rock, but instead highly skilled athletes giving you everything you would expect and more.

The SADA is an organized league of boxing fans and business men we are now looking for people to fill the roles as.

-Promoters
The promoters job is to find creative ways to finance fights, and put events together. The promoter will also make information for events available to all league managers. Promoters will make 10% of the net profit from the events.

-Managers
The managers duty is to find and recruit new talent for the league. He will repersent the fighter in all legalitys, and in all dealings with promoters and the Commishioner. Managers make 10% of his fighters winnings.

-Trainers
Trainers are Licensed to train fighters and accompany then at ringside. ((Trainer will be mercenary to give vest to boxer))

-Fighters
Fighters are the bread of tihis league. To become a fighter you must be repersented by a manager, and have legal documentation that you are repersented by a certain manager.

Rules Of the League

Basic rules

-No Kicking - Point loss excessive kicking leads to being disqualified.

-No Stomping - Point loss excessive stompoing will lead to disqualify

-No running- Fighters must remin in fighters stance during fight (a single running punch

attempt is allowed when a round starts and when a player is knocked down and ref

restarts fighting.

Health & armor rules

-A fighter is allowed to be protected by a merc 1 times during a match. but have to wait till

the end of a round to put on his vest.

Match Rules

-Each round is 2 minutes and 30 seconds, at the end of each round there will be a 30

second break. this is when a fighter can accept a vest from his corner.

- The fighter will start off in his corner and the referee will announce them. Once there

announced the fighters will come to the mittle of the ring type /stats and take a screen shot

with F8 ((This is to assure there is no illegeal items on the fighter. The screenshots must

be sent to the commishioner via forum pm.)). The fighter will then return to his corner

and wait for the fight to begin.

-Once the fight begins the fighters will fight it out A referee will be in the ring to step in and
stop the fighters and control fight.

Knockdowns

-If a player is knocked down he has 10 seconds to do the following or something similar

/crack, /kneel, /me stands to his feet
((yes you may use binds))

-If you knock another fighter down you must go to the furthest corner

-when a fighter stands up from getting knocked down the referee will inspect him to see if

he can continue. If yes he will tell the fighters to fight. If not he will wave his hand and call

the fight.

Once the ref says fight the fighters can go.

-If a player is knocked down 3 times in a single round it will be called as a TKO and the

match will be over.

-If a player is knocked down and starts bleeding the ref may call the fight as a TKO.

-The fighter that is bleeding may choose to stay down the second time if he likes and take

care of his wounds once the match is over. In this case thie fight will be called as a win

by Knock out for the victorious fighter

-If a fighter is gettting the crap beat out of him and starts to bleed but has not fallen his

corner may throw in the towel. to end the fight. It will be counted as a win for the

opposing fighter.

-If a a fighter fights to the point of death he will be rulled as being Knocked Out and the

win will go to the opposing fighter.

-If one fighter is beat to death and the other player can not live untill the end of th 10

count the match will be called a draw.

These are the basic rules they are subject to change as the sport evolves.

((If you would like to be involved in this league pleas contact me via forum pm or ingame as Donavan Black))
Last edited by D_Black on October 17th, 2008, 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8cce9WLBI
D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: SADA Unofficail

Post by D_Black »

SADA BOXING CAMP ALL WEEKEND LONG

To start off the league the SADA is holding its first Boxing camp. This camp is open to anyone who would wish to apply to the league as a fighter, manager, promoter, referee, or take any job with the SABA as well as see some exibition fights, and learn the sport.

Thie event will take place in Ganton Gym.

I personally will be around the gym all week and can be reached by phone at 1104.
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

Terrel_Anderson
Game Name(s): Rawr

Post by Terrel_Anderson »

im givng a chance for someone to say "wana bax?"
Rocky_Hustler
Game Name(s): Rocky Cortez

Post by Rocky_Hustler »

I surely agree with this.if szr is a role play server in usa we should definitely have los santos boxers in the server i think this will be the only server that will have it...so im in with you...how about we will be managers to recruit star players
D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D_Black »

THe first SADA tourniment is comming up to determine who will be the first Champ of the league. the prize will be 30k

It will begin as soon as i get 5 more fighters registered.
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi