Jefferson Families App

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jai_Mcmannus

Jefferson Families App

Post by Jai_Mcmannus »

Deleted (( didn't get any positive Comments and Nurgle didn't respond so yea Deleted i might try again in the future))
Last edited by Jai_Mcmannus on September 12th, 2008, 5:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
Jose Ramirez

Mickey

Re: Jefferson Families App

Post by Mickey »

Both those HQ's are technically occupied... Ballahs and VC.
Finn wrote:Yeah, the depth of idiocy one encounters in this corner of the internet does tend to get disheartening.
Jai_Mcmannus

Post by Jai_Mcmannus »

Mickey wrote:Both those HQ's are technically occupied... Ballahs and VC.
Uhh dude ballas got erased from script so Pigpen is open but i ain't to sure about VC spawning at Jefferson Hotel never knew that so i don't think they do and i would know by now
Jose Ramirez

Akimoto Shun
Game Name(s): Akimoto_Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Elliot Cheese will fuck the gang up.
Domiano Lombardi: Sicilian Security Firm
Saverio Lombardi: LSPD SWAT Officer
Patrick Finnigan: LSGH Paramedic
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

This gang is gonna be a clusterfuck anyways. And yes, Ballas are deleted NOW, but that has been their headquarters for their entire splotchy history. And why do you type so funny. It's almost like some weird telegram stop.
Youtube Video: show
Finn wrote:Yeah, the depth of idiocy one encounters in this corner of the internet does tend to get disheartening.
Jai_Mcmannus

Post by Jai_Mcmannus »

Really my typing is that bad wow lol didn't realise thanks for the pointers i'll work on it from now on thanks.
Jose Ramirez

Jai_Mcmannus

Post by Jai_Mcmannus »

Akimoto Shun wrote:Elliot Cheese will fuck the gang up.
Na he is alright i have rolled with him before and he seems good enough to have.
Jose Ramirez

Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

vc spawn at the motel
Akimoto Shun
Game Name(s): Akimoto_Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Jai_Mcmannus wrote:
Akimoto Shun wrote:Elliot Cheese will fuck the gang up.
Na he is alright i have rolled with him before and he seems good enough to have.
No he's a fucking idiot.
Domiano Lombardi: Sicilian Security Firm
Saverio Lombardi: LSPD SWAT Officer
Patrick Finnigan: LSGH Paramedic
Jai_Mcmannus

Post by Jai_Mcmannus »

APPLICATION HAS BEEN EDITED
Jose Ramirez

Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

last name needs edited
Jai_Mcmannus

Post by Jai_Mcmannus »

Mickey wrote:This gang is gonna be a clusterfuck anyways. And yes, Ballas are deleted NOW, but that has been their headquarters for their entire splotchy history. And why do you type so funny. It's almost like some weird telegram stop.
Dude i can run a gang it won't be a clusterfuck as you say I have ran the Yakuza on two occassions in tough point battles.Also i'm very active anyway you cannot assume this we are not offical yet so keep your opinions until we are in the game if we make into the game.
Jose Ramirez

OG_Ras

Post by OG_Ras »

Jai_Mcmannus wrote:Dude i can run a gang it won't be a clusterfuck as you say I have ran the Yakuza on two occassions in tough point battles.Also i'm very active anyway you cannot assume this we are not offical yet so keep your opinions until we are in the game if we make into the game.
You're a thirteen year old boy who constantly used to beg for promotions when you were still in Grove. :rolleyes:
The Captain wrote:Szr will die with that new shit..Today i lost 22750kB 46KC AND 2410KA FROM GROVE DMERS...I WILL NOT PLAY HERE ANY MORE UNTIL THAT SHIT WILL CHANGE...SZR SUCKS WITH THAT SHIT..BYE BYE MY FRIENDS... :smug:
Vince

Post by Vince »

I have ran the Yakuza on two occassions in tough point battles.
TWO WHOLE POINT BATTLES? SHIT DAWG, GIVE HIM THE FAMILY! :pwn:
Jason_Gillespie

Post by Jason_Gillespie »

Guys, serious. jai is a hardworking member of SZR and deserves this shit. and why would you be such an asshole to jai when he was in grove. promotions are there to get people to want to play the game you douche. like for christ sake he is putting shit loads of effort into this gang and i think you should give him some respect
Ando

Post by Ando »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:and why would you be such an asshole to jai when he was in grove. promotions are there to get people to want to play the game you douche.
He whined for like 30 minutes straight about how he wanted a promotion so he could use a different skin, he ended up leaving after we told him a million times that you don't get promotions by begging for them.
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Jason_Gillespie

Yeah i know that he tells me everything. but it seems sad that he is more active than half the LT's and the boss and gets fuck all for it
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:Yeah i know that he tells me everything. but it seems sad that he is more active than half the LT's and the boss and gets fuck all for it
That's a pretty fucking bold statement, at least to me.
Jason_Gillespie

I hope you meant that in a good way cos you guys have really pissed me off. Og ras was one of jais great mates until he got promoted to LT. then he became a stuck-up idiot who doesnt see the good side of a person who enjoys the server and works hard to become a well-known person, and you guys dont help
anarchcow

Post by anarchcow »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:I hope you meant that in a good way cos you guys have really pissed me off. Og ras was one of jais great mates until he got promoted to LT. then he became a stuck-up idiot who doesnt see the good side of a person who enjoys the server and works hard to become a well-known person, and you guys dont help
You guys? Jai's grove career ended because he didn't want to change his skin, it snowballed into asshattery and defiance. He signed his ticket out when he ignores those who don't do "fuck all" for Grove. You are uneducated on the topic and need to shut the fuck up about matters that you know "fuck all" about.
Jason_Gillespie

mhmm yeah im so un-educated. im am co running this gang if it gets accepted and i am jai's irl mate so he tells me everything IN PERSON. so dont tell me im un-educated
anarchcow

Post by anarchcow »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:mhmm yeah im so un-educated. im am co running this gang if it gets accepted and i am jai's irl mate so he tells me everything IN PERSON. so dont tell me im un-educated
uneducated in the on-goings of Grove :cripes:
Jason_Gillespie

i will tell you what im educated on. i know that grove are fucking losers. and i know that grove havent had their boss on in weeks. and i know that a lot of the people in the gang dont deserve the positions they are in.
anarchcow

Post by anarchcow »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:and i know that grove havent had their boss on in weeks.
:cripes:
Jason_Gillespie wrote:and i know that a lot of the people in the gang dont deserve the positions they are in.
Oh, is that why you're joining up with Jai? You aren't willing to actually contribute to a faction so you are now justified as the best faction? Get the fuck out, exclusively to you Jason, yeah I realize this is a gang thread but it's all so necessary here.
Jason_Gillespie

Oh, is that why you're joining up with Jai? You aren't willing to actually contribute to a faction so you are now justified as the best faction? Get the fuck out, exclusively to you Jason, yeah I realize this is a gang thread but it's all so necessary here.
firstly, when the fuck did i say how good i was. please tell me!!!