Jefferson Families App

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Re: Jefferson Families App

Post by anarchcow »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:
Oh, is that why you're joining up with Jai? You aren't willing to actually contribute to a faction so you are now justified as the best faction? Get the fuck out, exclusively to you Jason, yeah I realize this is a gang thread but it's all so necessary here.
firstly, when the fuck did i say how good i was. please tell me!!!
That's the only conceivable justification someone of your tall stature could possibly make in your circumstance. Your only point revolves around how unfair Grove is and how m- I'm stopping myself here I am an idiot for arguing with someone like you and you are an idiot.
Ando

Post by Ando »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:i will tell you what im educated on. i know that grove are fucking losers. and i know that grove havent had their boss on in weeks. and i know that a lot of the people in the gang dont deserve the positions they are in.
You sure know a lot of things. I don't know where you're getting these facts from, but I'm pretty active, the only time I wasn't on "for weeks" it was one week during which I was on vacation IRL. Also since Jai doesn't know shit about Grove I'm going to assume that neither do you, seeing as how you've clearly stated that you're getting your "facts" from him.
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Jai_Mcmannus wrote:Really my typing is that bad wow lol didn't realise thanks for the pointers i'll work on it from now on thanks.
Realise? Lol i think you mean "realize"
Is this kid 10 years old? And yes elliot cheese is a bastach, he was in
my gang and did some stupid shit, he dms and never listens to orders.
The Jefferson families? What the fuck i thought people thought my shit was gay,
If this gang gets created we should all name our gangs after old ass sitcoms, I CALL
DIFFERENT STROKES!
anarchcow

Post by anarchcow »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:
Jai_Mcmannus wrote:Really my typing is that bad wow lol didn't realise thanks for the pointers i'll work on it from now on thanks.
Is this kid 10 years old? And yes elliot cheese is a bastach, he was in
my gang and did some stupid shit, he dms and never listens to orders.
The Jefferson families? What the fuck i thought people thought my shit was gay,
If this gang gets created we should all name our gangs after old ass sitcoms, I CALL
DIFFERENT STROKES!
I don't think you haven't much room to ralk, mister detication.
Jason_Gillespie

Post by Jason_Gillespie »

Ok we live in australia and thats how its spelt over here
And yes elliot cheese is a bastach, he was in
that may be how you feel about him but we find him a good person

And for the first time anarchcow i agree with you. just keep out of it
Jai_Mcmannus

Post by Jai_Mcmannus »

Ok All you fucking dicks shut the fuck up i thought it would be a good idea for me to run a gang cause i believe i have the knowledge to run an organized gang and all you cunts think i cannot do it you don't now shit and to all you Grove fuckers You are a piece of shit me Jason and Jimmy fucking wiped the floor with you faggots A few nights ago OG Ras you had no fucking clue your members where running around like headless chickens you dum fuck you got schooled by 3 14 year olds so you can shut the fuck up.
About you Ando you ain't fucking active and on vent you sound like a fucking 30yr old stoner who only got to run grove.Because of there old leader Jon_Do i think it is so you shut the fuck up And about me so called CRYING about geting ranked for a skin Half you faggots had no idea what i did for grove when you were not on also i kept hearing by you guys ranks don't mean shit...Ok if this is true demote yourselves from Boss to outsider and Lt to outsiders you dum fucks.. See you wouldn't do it because you know they mean something.I mean lets face it Ando you are a leader who is like lvl 1 or 3 or some shit at the time i was in grove and i was lvl 5 so what does that say and about my age so what who gives fuck that i'm 14 age that shouldn't mean shit i schooled grove before and i'm 14 i can run shit you all think age makes a difference well it doesn't i know more shit about this server then half of you 30yr old fucks((this is isn't applying to everyone just the people who fucking piss me off)). Another reason i post my app is to show that i can run a good gang i and i hope i get a chance and with people saying its gonna be shit you don't know that until you see us in action i have trusted Lts who know what there doing so you cannot say shit.....
So yes fuck off every single person who is againest me i hope i get accepted so i can show all you fucks what i can do.........
Last edited by Jai_Mcmannus on September 8th, 2008, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jose Ramirez

Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

jai_mcmannus.mp3
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Jason_Gillespie

Joe_Rogan wrote:jai_mcmannus.mp3
Ohhh step back a lil bit there..... i will never recover from that one.
Ando

Post by Ando »

Jai_Mcmannus wrote:Ok All you fucking dicks shut the fuck up i thought it would be a good idea for me to run a gang cause i believe i have the knowledge to run an organized gang and all you cunts think i cannot do it you don't now shit and to all you Grove fuckers You are a piece of shit me Jason and Jimmy fucking wiped the floor with you faggots A few nights ago OG Ras you had no fucking clue your members where running around like headless chickens you dum fuck you got schooled by 3 14 year olds so you can shut the fuck up.
About you Ando you ain't fucking active and on vent you sound like a fucking 30yr old stoner who only got to run grove.Because of there old leader Jon_Do i think it is so you shut the fuck up And about me so called CRYING about geting ranked for a skin Half you faggots had no idea what i did for grove when you were not on also i kept hearing by you guys ranks don't mean shit...Ok if this is true demote yourselves from Boss to outsider and Lt to outsiders you dum fucks.. See you wouldn't do it because you know they mean something.I mean lets face it Ando you are a leader who is like lvl 1 or 3 or some shit at the time i was in grove and i was lvl 5 so what does that say and about my age so what who gives fuck that i'm 14 age that shouldn't mean shit i schooled grove before and i'm 14 i can run shit you all think age makes a difference well it doesn't i know more shit about this server then half of you 30yr old fucks((this is isn't applying to everyone just the people who fucking piss me off)). Another reason i post my app is to show that i can run a good gang i and i hope i get a chance and with people saying its gonna be shit you don't know that until you see us in action i have trusted Lts who know what there doing so you cannot say shit.....
So yes fuck off every single person who is againest me i hope i get accepted so i can show all you fucks what i can do.........
oh u mad lol
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Vince

Post by Vince »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:Guys, serious. jai is a hardworking member of SZR and deserves this shit.
I don't think of playing on a server "hardworking". =/ POOPSOCKING IS HARD WORK
OG_Ras

Post by OG_Ras »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:I hope you meant that in a good way cos you guys have really pissed me off. Og ras was one of jais great mates until he got promoted to LT. then he became a stuck-up idiot who doesnt see the good side of a person who enjoys the server and works hard to become a well-known person, and you guys dont help
Funny, because I was never anything but a LT in this version of Grove. Gook made me one immediately after he invited me and before I met Jai.
The Captain wrote:Szr will die with that new shit..Today i lost 22750kB 46KC AND 2410KA FROM GROVE DMERS...I WILL NOT PLAY HERE ANY MORE UNTIL THAT SHIT WILL CHANGE...SZR SUCKS WITH THAT SHIT..BYE BYE MY FRIENDS... :smug:
Jerob

Post by Jerob »

I'm going to say this here as I've read so many of these gang requests.

Killing established gang members, no matter how easily you do it, does not give you any sort of credibility towards getting your own gang slot. The purpose any gang is to get people together in similar skins to roleplay a similar gimmick. Come up an an awesome gimmick that others are excited to play with, prove you can pull off the gimmick in an interesting and creative manner, and I'm sure gang slots will be hurled your way.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

You dont have to try hard to become well known on the
server, just play enough and quit trying so hard, people will reconize you eventually. But first impressions for some of these fuckheads are crucial, I said one thing about some fuckin drugs and they won't let me foget it, it's all good though it isn't like I know any of them in real life, Note to the thread creater: Dont get so man at people on forums, it makes you look bad, just go with the flow. (( Anarchcow we are friendly with grove now and are at peace, so if you did know, watch the DM and shit, thanks. ))
Jason_Gillespie

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:You dont have to try hard to become well known on the
server, just play enough and quit trying so hard
i think 123 hours is playing long enough. i also think 500k is is trying hard. what do you think
anarchcow

Post by anarchcow »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:
i think 123 hours is playing long enough. i also think 500k is is trying hard. what do you think
Mandy_Cuarana is level 11, can she properly formulate a sentence, or roleplay a rock for god's sakes, at all? No. Your argument is invalid.
Jimmy_Andrade

Post by Jimmy_Andrade »

Reading this makes me laugh. Don't judge somebody at something if you haven't given them the chance to try. Once we were all noobs and dmers at a stage and gook I recall back in the days you used to car park and drive flaming bikes into people? But yet again you have gotten to your senses who says jai can't?
Jai is 14 but who cares? I mean half the people you meet on szr is like : YOU IS BUY M4? LOZLOAL! payz the muniez /pay 1337 99999 TY n00b! *gunned down with an m4* so don't go pointing fingers at jai and calling him a noob there are alot of people in szr that need an asskicking and have done worse shit, Also grove street. "Oi! What you doing on our turf!" 3 seconds later * gunned down*
Jai begged for promotions in grove because there were no LT's on in our EST and he did it to help grove to capture points so don't go blaming him for something if he wanted to help you guys out!
So call us immature and 14- 15 year olds well its use that need to grow up and gets some balls
Jason_Gillespie

anarchcow wrote:
Jason_Gillespie wrote:
Mandy_Cuarana is level 11, can she properly formulate a sentence, or roleplay a rock for god's sakes, at all? No. Your argument is invalid.
Congratufuckinglations to mandy. but i dont give a shit about her or him. this is a gang application and not a mandy is god forum
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:o mandy. but i dont give a shit about her or him. this is a gang application and not a mandy is god forum
uhhh you missed the point. the point as that time spent on the server does not equal "having rp"
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
anarchcow

Post by anarchcow »

Jason_Gillespie wrote: Congratufuckinglations to mandy. but i dont give a shit about her or him. this is a gang application and not a mandy is god forum
This is why [we can't have nice things] you are degenerating in terms of roleplay.
Jason_Gillespie

You know what. i really dont give a shit about your comments cos your wrong. and in terms of RP, you guys have no clue. come and play FISTING MEN and see how RPing really is.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Jason_Gillespie wrote:You know what. i really dont give a shit about your comments cos your wrong. and in terms of RP, you guys have no clue. come and play FISTING MEN and see how RPing really is.
/me pulls at the cardoor handle
/me glances around to make sure no one is looking
/me notices a cop driving by
/me pulls out a cigareatte and lights it
/smoke
/me waits until the cop is gone
/stopani
/me breaks open the window
/me unlocks the door and opens it
/me hotwires the car
/me puts the car into gear and drives off
/me turns left
/me turns right
/me goes straight and takes the third right
/me curses as misses his next turn
/me makes a U-turn
/me crashes into a pole BECAUSE I AM FUCKING TYPING/RPING SO MUCH
/me dies because the airbag didn't deploy
/me gets banned by the admins for failing to RP to use turn signals and double parking

No thanks.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

fuck hardcore rpers who can't make assumptions about what they're doing in a video game and need a textual explanation of /me gets out of the car
Sai_Kazkanov
Game Name(s): Sai_Kazkanov Sai_Yakamura Sai_Crabpuss

Post by Sai_Kazkanov »

/ragequit
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

anarchcow wrote:
Jason_Gillespie wrote:
Dont talk shit about people on other gang threads, just talk shit about the man who made the application, i put my opinion in on the gang and you had to comment my shit? Get a life, all you do is driveby my gang at the cemetary and fraps it all, but u also forget to fraps when you do something wrong, i got fraps also btw so watch it.
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote: Dont talk shit about people on other gang threads, just talk shit about the man who made the application, i put my opinion in on the gang and you had to comment my shit? Get a life, all you do is driveby my gang at the cemetary and fraps it all, but u also forget to fraps when you do something wrong, i got fraps also btw so watch it.
He was just saying that due to the fact Jai has reached 123hrs/500k does not mean he deserves a gang. He wasn't insulting Mandy indirectly, just an example as she has the highest level at the moment.