ICP

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Milkyway_Man

ICP

Post by Milkyway_Man »

i would like to start my own gang icp {insane clown posse} ever i need to start but i need help i really dont how to make it in the game i was tould tro come here and so this but i dont know if thats even right but id really like this to have my own possie ruining aorund let me know bye

HOW ABOUT I MAKE A GAND CALLED FYF (FUCK YOU FUCKS) ILL BE DOWN WITH THE CLOWN TELL I DEAD IN THE GROUND AND IF I NOZE FUCKS DONT LIKE THEN BAN ME I DOTN CARE BUT KNOW THIS your all jews to me so fuck jew (ban ya feeel the need i really dont care )
Last edited by Milkyway_Man on September 13th, 2008, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony Martinez

Re: ICP

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Did you read this

Attention prospective gang applicants:

Ask yourself these questions before submitting an application:

* Is the idea for my gang original?
* Will I have the free time to run a gang? Am I responsible enough?
* Do I have the resources to provide for my gang?
* Will my gang have enough members to hold a consistent presence on the server?
* Do I have several good, trustworthy lieutenants who will be able to lead the gang in the case of my short absence?

If you can't answer yes to any of these questions, you should reconsider applying for a gang slot until you can.

Remember: if your gang is accepted and it does not last a week before breaking up or dying of inactivity, every member, including yourself, will receive a week-long ban.
Jeffu_Koiso
Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

lmao ICP? Your a fuckin fag, shut the fuck up and go jackoff with your grape faygo drinks. This isnt a gang, its a society of losers, i think alot of you guys should join him actually.. J.p :P, Also mr milkeyway, at least think of a name that would make it sound like a gang not a group of music junkies listening about chickens getting fucked, cluckity cluck cluk? I will only vote for you to get this gang if you have your hq at the cluckin bell and use the cluckin bell skin. Use the gang application process also to mke your look a bit more professional
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

no need to be an asshole Drew, if this guy wants to make an unofficial gang, why should you care?
[IMG]
Vinnie_Montana
Game Name(s): Buddy_Mclean

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:lmao ICP? Your a fuckin fag, shut the fuck up and go jackoff with your grape faygo drinks. This isnt a gang, its a society of losers, i think alot of you guys should join him actually.. J.p :P, Also mr milkeyway, at least think of a name that would make it sound like a gang not a group of music junkies listening about chickens getting fucked, cluckity cluck cluk? I will only vote for you to get this gang if you have your hq at the cluckin bell and use the cluckin bell skin. Use the gang application process also to mke your look a bit more professional
Great idea for a gang "The Cluckers"!
Buddy_Mclean lvl.15 Winter hill gang
Matthew_White
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Matthew_White »

I'm not going to "flame" you but I'll point out whats obviously wrong...

First, when you enter this forum section you should find a tutorial and information topic, showing what to post and how to do it. It's labeled "How to Create a Gang" When your actually trying to create a "family". Click here (( http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... f=12&t=218 )) to go to this page.

As a side note I suggest putting a moderate amount of effort in your new application if you manage to live through the flaming on this application. Double check your spelling and grammar, as most of us are Grammar Nazi Goons ^^ . Also make sure it's not short, it should be moderately long.
baba_o

Post by baba_o »

i think it sounds way cooler than german mafia. at least its original since THERE IS ALREADY A MAFIA!!!!!!!! but on another note icp blows clowns
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:lmao ICP? Your a fuckin fag, shut the fuck up and go jackoff with your grape faygo drinks. This isnt a gang, its a society of losers, i think alot of you guys should join him actually.. J.p :P, Also mr milkeyway, at least think of a name that would make it sound like a gang not a group of music junkies listening about chickens getting fucked, cluckity cluck cluk? I will only vote for you to get this gang if you have your hq at the cluckin bell and use the cluckin bell skin. Use the gang application process also to mke your look a bit more professional
I'm sensing some self-esteem issues, here.
Matthew_White
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Matthew_White »

any gang involving clowns should be ran by Nurgle, but then we would all get owned.
baba_o

Post by baba_o »

true this and this gang of clown punchers doesnt deserve the chaos godd!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sai_Kazkanov
Game Name(s): Sai_Kazkanov Sai_Yakamura Sai_Crabpuss

Post by Sai_Kazkanov »

Nor any true recognition from anyone that has an ounce of dignity and/or self respect.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.
Smokey_ONeil

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

Milkyway_Man wrote:i would like to start my own gang icp {insane clown posse} ever i need to start but i need help i really dont how to make it in the game i was tould tro come here and so this but i dont know if thats even right but id really like this to have my own possie ruining aorund let me know bye
I DIDN'T READ ANY OF THIS THREAD BUT ANYTHING ICP FAILS.
Van_Hell wrote:so was i will make die all the times bears want this sux.
Milkyway_Man

Post by Milkyway_Man »

and and im selling you all to fuck ur selfs ya mother fuck ya's so what if i want that shit suck a dick and stfp if you dont have nice to say dont say shit at all :madprops: assholes i really dont care say what u need too what ever :suicide:
Sai_Kazkanov

Post by Sai_Kazkanov »

Milkyway_Man wrote:and and im selling you all to fuck ur selfs ya mother fuck ya's so what if i want that shit suck a dick and stfp if you dont have nice to say dont say shit at all :madprops: assholes i really dont care say what u need too what ever :suicide:

Obviously foreign/12 years old. I say ban him and anyone that mentions the idea of his gang again.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.
kenji_crash
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by kenji_crash »

You dont have the BALLS to be a clown!

and ICP sucks :p

Double negative. :arghy:
:negative:
Matthew_White
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Matthew_White »

Milkyway_Man wrote:and and im selling you all to fuck ur selfs ya mother fuck ya's so what if i want that shit suck a dick and stfp if you dont have nice to say dont say shit at all :madprops: assholes i really dont care say what u need too what ever :suicide:
I was gona actually defend him because I thought he... or she... He was a misunderstood 12yr old who was about to get flamed, but he... just dug himself a hole of pity and shame.
Last edited by Matthew_White on September 13th, 2008, 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sai_Kazkanov

Post by Sai_Kazkanov »

There's no pity for him.

We don't take kindly to his kind around here.
Milkyway_Man

Post by Milkyway_Man »

AND I DONT TAKE KINDLEEY TO FUCKIN NOTSIES EAT THEM FOR BRAKFAST
Milkyway_Man

Post by Milkyway_Man »

you fucks say what u need too go love your hitlear maybe he's gass u if he was still alive god u are all stuid and u say im dumb you notxis wouldern be shit in my naboer hood
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Milkyway_Man wrote:i would like to start my own gang icp {insane clown posse} ever i need to start but i need help i really dont how to make it in the game i was tould tro come here and so this but i dont know if thats even right but id really like this to have my own possie ruining aorund let me know bye

HOW ABOUT I MAKE A GAND CALLED FYF (FUCK YOU FUCKS) ILL BE DOWN WITH THE CLOWN TELL I DEAD IN THE GROUND AND IF I NOZE FUCKS DONT LIKE THEN BAN ME I DOTN CARE BUT KNOW THIS your all jews to me so fuck jew (ban ya feeel the need i really dont care )
Good edit. If you want to start your gang from the ground up like most people have to, use /makegang #### and get everyone to /joingang that number. Go around making connections and see how it goes from there.
Matthew_White
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Matthew_White »

Holy shit at least check your spelling and grammar when you want to waste time crying.

Milkyway_Man wrote:your all jews to me so fuck jew
PS. Jew.
Sai_Kazkanov

Post by Sai_Kazkanov »

Milkyway_Man wrote:NOTSIES EAT THEM FOR BRAKFAST
Nazis eat ICP faggots? Yes, I'm sure they do.
Dwayne

Post by Dwayne »

Nurgle is a insane clown
baba_o

Post by baba_o »

no nurgle is a chaos god. his sanity and race have no bearing
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

is this kid retarded
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.