The Bratva

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tito_Johnson
Game Name(s): Dmitry_Sokolov

The Bratva

Post by Tito_Johnson »

Gang Name: The Bratva

Gang Description:
Well sir, its nice of you to inquire about our gang. We originally came from Liberty City, in one of the smaller boroughs. My boys and I had established a well respected gang over the years. I suppose if you have the time, I could explain it to you.

We had made it big in Arms Dealing. My crew helped the Liberty City Mafia for several years, we always had a great plan for picking up new members. My buddies and I would drive around picking up low key dealers. We would basically get them in the car and tie them up. We wanted to make sure they heard us out before they bailed.We would then explain them the rules and give them a simple test. This might be running to the nearest bank, or fighting one of our high ranking members. Once they had proven that they could handle this we put them back out onto the streets. They would pay us every now and then, this was for their safety as was it for our own. I can guarantee if we had not done this, we would not be around today. Soon we started moving in on the Mafia territory. We begin to sell to bigger clients, and all this time the Mafia just sat back and let this happen. I guess this should of tipped us off. Before we knew it, our ranks were infested. We begin to lose men in the streets, our women were being raped, and my life was being threatened. Finally my gang and I decided to bail, our live were at stake. So we jumped on a boat and headed to Los Santos.

Present Day:
We've slowly been building up our gang, with the same tactics. Most, if not all Arms Dealers are cooperative. We've even found a few lawyer buddies as well as a few Wheel Man. We've rapidly increases in Los Santos over the past few "months". My boys and I finally decided maybe we should make our first move, seeing as the tree of opportunity is ripe for the picking. We reside in the hills of Los Santos, above the trailor park. Is there anything else you would like to know about us sir? If not I shall continue onto why we should become a Family.

Why?:

OOC:
Why should we become a Family you ask? Well, to be honest because we pull our own weight. We offer many new things for Arms Dealers and RP'ers alike.

IC:
We've traveled miles and miles to Los Santos. We need a place to bed down for awhile, and Los Santos seems like the perfect place. We've met some very nice people, including one of the "soon" to be Mayors. I do believe he liked us, almost as much as we liked him. We also offer a Respect System. No more will you work for free, when you get a job from us, we will pay you. I do hope you guys are intrigued, if you ever need anything, be sure to call me.

Members
Dmitry_Sokolov - Tito_Johson
Marco_Pesquale - Marco_Pesquale
Jessica - Jessie
Josef_Kashnikov - Jake_Lehrmann
Ricki_Cortez - Ricki
Tyrone_Banks - Tyrone_Banks

Desired Skins

FEMALE SKINS:

MALE SKINS:
^One Of The Best
Last edited by Tito_Johnson on September 28th, 2008, 12:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.
A Friend: Man, you know what I hate dude. When I look down and I see my bowl isn't packed.

Me: You know what us stoners need dude, an automatic bowl packing machine called a ... woman! A wonderful woman...
Anthony Martinez

Re: The Brotherhood

Post by Anthony Martinez »

wow almost all those skins are taken
Jeffu_Koiso
Tito_Johnson

Post by Tito_Johnson »

Ouch, can I get a list of which skins are not taken? I just pulled those off of the MTA Wiki, since the SA:MP skin wiki is down.
A Friend: Man, you know what I hate dude. When I look down and I see my bowl isn't packed.

Me: You know what us stoners need dude, an automatic bowl packing machine called a ... woman! A wonderful woman...
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Male skins: FBI, Hitman/Mayor, Hitman, Mafia, Mafia
Finn wrote:Yeah, the depth of idiocy one encounters in this corner of the internet does tend to get disheartening.
Tito_Johnson

Post by Tito_Johnson »

Alright, I'll look up some new male skins. But its gonna look slightly odd, when you see a bunch of Russian Chicanos.

EDIT: Updated My Original Post. [Theres not many good skins left.]

Mickey_Woo

Post by Mickey_Woo »

We are the brotherhood. Call yourself something else.

Not to be a dick, but redundancy can really suck.

:madprops: :madprops: :madprops:
Tito_Johnson

Post by Tito_Johnson »

I understand Woo. Jake is the one who came up with it. We've been having troubles thinking about what to name it.
Maybe, Hill Side Banditz. I'll need to talk to my gang.

Jake_Lehrmann

Post by Jake_Lehrmann »

The Hillside Mafia. You mentioned this before so i will post for you.
Tito_Johnson

Post by Tito_Johnson »

Yea, personally I think that sounds better. We're not bandits after all.

Matthew_White
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Matthew_White »

Mafia HQ is on the hill side =P
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

well written op i like the idea of this gang.

if you need help finding a gang hq or something contact me in-game because i would like to support smart people making more gangs :3:
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Tito_Johnson

Post by Tito_Johnson »

The Mafia is more on like a set of cliffs. The location that we have planned is actually on a hill, overlooking the eastern part of LS.

Joe_Rogan, thanks for the support. I like to see someone leaving comments like that. It atleast means we have a chance. We have a location planned out, its just a simple shack. No interior as its a interior/exterior type building. If I ever see you in game we'll have to talk. [OOC Of Course]

EDIT: I updated the original topic. I added alot more detail, plus misc facts and grammar corrections. Plus more IC stuff.

Vince

Re: The Hillside Mafia

Post by Vince »

Idea: join the current mafia.
Tito_Johnson

Post by Tito_Johnson »

Thats not the point, we don't want to join a Family. We would like our own. To give it a go, we RP decently and I think I can take control and run things myself. Not to mention I like to host shit myself.

Sai_Kazkanov
Game Name(s): Sai_Kazkanov Sai_Yakamura Sai_Crabpuss

Post by Sai_Kazkanov »

Anything with the word Mafia in it is going to fail. Just look at the Germans.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.
Anthony Martinez

i dont think it should be called Hillside mafia try another name. cause everyone just keeps bad mouthing the idea because it has mafia in it.
Jeffu_Koiso
Tito_Johnson

Post by Tito_Johnson »

Well I'll pop into the Server right now and talk to my gang.

We decided to go with a Russian Name. We're currently working on it, we will have an updated name by tonight.

EDIT: Red Bratva [The Red Brotherhood]

Tito_Johnson

Re: The Bratva

Post by Tito_Johnson »

So, any word on whether we are accepted?

Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

you homos still active? Anyone see them on the server?
Anthony Martinez

I havent seen them at all
Jeffu_Koiso
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I don't know these people by name, but I agree that their idea is good, especially with the new name. I have heard a few people talking about this group, and they have good things to say.

change the last line of your sig though.
[IMG]
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

tito plays alot
Tito_Johnson

Post by Tito_Johnson »

I still play quite a bit. I got a name change, so maybe thats why you haven't seen us. Jake also got his name changed. I'll update the original post. Rachael, must I? :lol:

EDIT: I will admit we haven't seen Marco or Jessie in awhile. But the last thing Jessie told me was Marco was going in for an interview. I have know clue where he might be, so.

Terrel_Anderson
Game Name(s): Rawr

Post by Terrel_Anderson »

your story contains to information that your "Gang" is russian, and in russian Bratva means "Brotherhood" so its not that related to a gang, IRL the bratva is an organization of ex-KBG Agents(its some sort of a Russian/Armenian FBI/CIA) which rose after the fall of the soviet union, they are a national crime syndicate working in many different clubs, parties, businesses all over the world.

i didnt make this post to put your hopes down, its just that i dont like it when a guy tries to make a gang without knowing his stuff, another thing, all your skins besides the females need work, i suggest:

Image - may be taken
Image - may be taken
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Terrel_Anderson wrote:your story contains to information that your "Gang" is russian, and in russian Bratva means "Brotherhood" so its not that related to a gang, IRL the bratva is an organization of ex-KBG Agents(its some sort of a Russian/Armenian FBI/CIA) which rose after the fall of the soviet union, they are a national crime syndicate working in many different clubs, parties, businesses all over the world.

i didnt make this post to put your hopes down, its just that i dont like it when a guy tries to make a gang without knowing his stuff, another thing, all your skins besides the females need work, i suggest:
all of those except the first one are taken