The Screaming Eagles

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Franz_Canaris

The Screaming Eagles

Post by Franz_Canaris »

Gang Name: The Screaming Eagles

Gang Description:

Who the fuck's askin'? Been around Las Venturas for the past few years, cruisin' the strip on freeways and fuckin' up any any upstart prick who wants to get in our way. Crime wise we do anythin' that leads to the money. Drugs, guns, hired hits, merc work all sorts of shit we can do and if you got the money, we might even do it for you. Now I won't say we was kicked out of Las Venturas; we just 'moved' before shit got too hot. Mafia out there are a bunch of mean sons of bitches and I guess we killed one wiseguy too many. So now we're comin' to Los Santos, got word from a friend of ours that shit down here is wide open. Gangs are soft, they say and ain't much for fightin so we're gonna come in and make our mark.

'course we ain't all trigger happy SOBs and we ain't above takin' a diplomatic route when it suits us and we're pretty good at it when we wanna be. New city we're gonna need friends and maybe allies too but if anyone gets in our way or wants to come up and talk shit then they're gonna get burned.

Why?:

We're an organised group of friends from a few other games and another SAMP server and we can make a decent impact and we already have - although we might've come on a bit strong. We got our name out. We're not retards and we know our shit, SAMP and are willing to fit in with SZR.

Members

(forum names are the same)

Erich Groener
Franz Canaris
Gunther Hermann
Hans Zeitler
Liam Devlin
Hanz Mayer
Sidney Riley
Dieter Fuchs
Otto_Bismarck
+ more and we intend on recruiting from the server

Desired Skins

All biker skins

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_100.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_247.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_248.png
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_254.png
Gook_Johnson

Re: The Screaming Eagles

Post by Gook_Johnson »

this is short as fuck
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

I vote they dont become official they already starting to be assholes in the server
Jeffu_Koiso
Rickster
Game Name(s): Ricky_Ames

Post by Rickster »

These guys killed anyone going near the mat factory 1 today. They also made an /ad, about the point being theirs. Then the whole bear gang charged there and killed them. I really lol'd.
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

hahhah what the fuck is this psuedo-biker shit. i thought this was aryan brotherhood 2.0 or some such jazz
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Rob

Post by Rob »

this shit is pretty hilarious when you see them storming around

its like beargang but with less retards :psylon:
Zaph: it's like watching cavemen on another planet coming up with how to make the wheel
Jonathan_Ashley: all of those cavemen were abducted by advanced aliens and shown the wheel but at different times and are all trying to hide that they were anally probed

Smokey_ONeil

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

Rob wrote:this shit is pretty hilarious when you see them storming around

its like beargang but with less retards :psylon:
:fry:
Van_Hell wrote:so was i will make die all the times bears want this sux.
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

i give them 2 days
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Not seen them, look like an Aryan re-make lol.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Gregory Adams

Post by Gregory Adams »

All they do is hack guns, poopsock, and grief at points. When I was civ I was spec'ing next to a cop and Brian_Clarke and got shot in the back by one of them. They spawnkill, and metagame too. Please just banish them all, we dont need MORE diablos. But I will give them this: they are much more skilled than diablos, they have alot of strategy involved in killing us at points.
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

if you kill with a hacked gun it bans you so they cant be hacking and if they are poopsocking their shit is probally legit
Rob

Post by Rob »

We checked, they aren't hacking.
Zaph: it's like watching cavemen on another planet coming up with how to make the wheel
Jonathan_Ashley: all of those cavemen were abducted by advanced aliens and shown the wheel but at different times and are all trying to hide that they were anally probed

Liam_Devlin

Post by Liam_Devlin »

Gregory Adams wrote:All they do is hack guns, poopsock, and grief at points. When I was civ I was spec'ing next to a cop and Brian_Clarke and got shot in the back by one of them. They spawnkill, and metagame too. Please just banish them all, we dont need MORE diablos. But I will give them this: they are much more skilled than diablos, they have alot of strategy involved in killing us at points.
- We're not hacking weapons, we would be autobanned if we did.
- 'poopsocking' is another word for grinding, example matrunning. Why would we not matrun/cardrop/fish etc?
- The only points we're involved with are the ones where other gangs have paid us to help them.
- We have never spawnkilled anyone, do you have any evidence of this?
- We're new to this server (<week) and these are our only characters. What ooc information would benefit us ingame? Do you even know what metagaming, poopsocking and spawnkilling is other then 'bad words'.

Poor attempt at flaming us.
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Liam_Devlin wrote:
Gregory Adams wrote:All they do is hack guns, poopsock, and grief at points. When I was civ I was spec'ing next to a cop and Brian_Clarke and got shot in the back by one of them. They spawnkill, and metagame too. Please just banish them all, we dont need MORE diablos. But I will give them this: they are much more skilled than diablos, they have alot of strategy involved in killing us at points.
- 'poopsocking' is another word for grinding, example matrunning. Why would we not matrun/cardrop/fish etc?
- The only points we're involved with are the ones where other gangs have paid us to help them.
- We're new to this server (<week) and these are our only characters. What ooc information would benefit us ingame? Do you even know what metagaming, poopsocking and spawnkilling is other then 'bad words'.

i like this guy
Anthony Martinez

Liam_Devlin wrote:

are you sure two of your guys got banned for hacking
Jeffu_Koiso
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Honestly, I like the to the point app, and the replies from the members themselves in here. Nice to see a gang that can actually spell, y'know?
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

Liam_Devlin wrote:

fuck this guy for being literate
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Joe_Rogan wrote:
Liam_Devlin wrote:

fuck this guy for being literate
:toughguy:
Finn wrote:Yeah, the depth of idiocy one encounters in this corner of the internet does tend to get disheartening.
Mickey_Woo

Post by Mickey_Woo »

I like 'em. Hell, give 'em a shot.

What they've been doing at points these days is incredibly gay and stupid. If they get an official gang, they'll be in the fray just like everyone else. And I'd welcome some more competition.
Anthony Martinez

Mickey_Woo wrote:I like 'em. Hell, give 'em a shot.

What they've been doing at points these days is incredibly gay and stupid. If they get an official gang, they'll be in the fray just like everyone else. And I'd welcome some more competition.
hell i liked them too until they started showing up in points
Jeffu_Koiso
Terrel_Anderson
Game Name(s): Rawr

Post by Terrel_Anderson »

they seem ok, valid skins, enough members, and i have to go with zaph on this one

Franz_Canaris wrote: Why?:

We're an organised group of friends from a few other games and another SAMP server and we can make a decent impact and we already have - although we might've come on a bit strong. We got our name out. We're not retards and we know our shit, SAMP and are willing to fit in with SZR.
KDUB!
Vinnie_Montana
Game Name(s): Buddy_Mclean

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Id say give them a shoot, their not that bad.
Buddy_Mclean lvl.15 Winter hill gang
Liam_Devlin

Post by Liam_Devlin »

Anthony Martinez wrote: are you sure two of your guys got banned for hacking
This is a list of our members:
Erich Groener
Franz Canaris
Gunther Hermann
Hans Zeitler
Liam Devlin
Hanz Mayer
Sidney Riley
Dieter Fuchs
Otto_Bismarck
None of them are banned, get your facts straight.
Sanchez sucio
Game Name(s): Vlad_Stalinovski

Post by Sanchez sucio »

Mickey_Woo wrote:I like 'em. Hell, give 'em a shot.

Agrees.
Vlad Stalinovski