East Side Assassins

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Don_Dwayne

East Side Assassins

Post by Don_Dwayne »

DELETED :x
Last edited by Don_Dwayne on October 11th, 2008, 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
James_Walker

Re: East Side Assassins

Post by James_Walker »

ahahah now this shit the real deal. We ain't no little fake ass playas. We OGs and ya know, ya just fucin know ya can't stop us. We lookin to put some competition in the city called LOS SANTOS. Looking to right away start takin points and reppin the ESA (Eastside Assassins)
Cody_Thomas

Post by Cody_Thomas »

Yo some people scammed me Now im BANNED ....Yao and sparis scammed me and the gang
Longbaugh01
Game Name(s): Grant_Grayson Chet_Hardstone

Post by Longbaugh01 »

Didn't you guys, or at least Rickey Lopez, just create the WSC?
Characters:
Grant_Grayson - Boss - Satan's Serpents
Chet_Hardstone - LSPD Officer
Don_Dwayne

Post by Don_Dwayne »

naw juast wanted to see what it feels like to be a crip so it fucks

Don_Dwayne

Post by Don_Dwayne »

Cody_Thomas wrote:Yo some people scammed me Now im BANNED ....Yao and sparis scammed me and the gang
FORREAL?!!!! Oh we fucking them up big time.Spar a sell out we already killed Yao, with his bitches ass we'll see make a new ccount nigga ill help you level.

James_Walker

Post by James_Walker »

Longbaugh01 wrote:Didn't you guys, or at least Rickey Lopez, just create the WSC?
The gang had too many people and we didn't lead it right but the Eastside Assassins will be A LOT more tough on recruiting just hardcore Gs.
Matthew_White
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Matthew_White »

Don_Dwayne wrote:naw juast wanted to see what it feels like to be a crip so it fucks
Don't you mean sucks?
Don_Dwayne

Post by Don_Dwayne »

Matthew_White wrote:
Don_Dwayne wrote:naw juast wanted to see what it feels like to be a crip so it fucks
Don't you mean sucks?
Both

Vinnie_Montana
Game Name(s): Buddy_Mclean

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Yeah, I dont think this a good idea. This gone be like crips they talk like crips and probably gone act like it. Also dident Ricky_Lopez ore something join bears agine yesterday I think it was "My cousin did /quitfaction re invite me please!"

Atleast go and be a unofficial gang for a while and dont act like cripz!
Buddy_Mclean lvl.15 Winter hill gang
Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

They seem to be alright in my eyes.
Don_Dwayne

Post by Don_Dwayne »

Ok

Don_Dwayne

Post by Don_Dwayne »

:madprops: :madprops: :madprops: :suicide: :suicide:
Last edited by Don_Dwayne on October 2nd, 2008, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don_Dwayne

Post by Don_Dwayne »

Vinnie_Montana wrote:Yeah, I dont think this a good idea. This gone be like crips they talk like crips and probably gone act like it. Also dident Ricky_Lopez ore something join bears agine yesterday I think it was "My cousin did /quitfaction re invite me please!"

WOW YOU GAY AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. you lucky this aint IC or else you wouldve been dead.

(you cant kill over ooc things and know it ic)

James_Walker

Post by James_Walker »

Vinnie_Montana wrote:Yeah, I dont think this a good idea. This gone be like crips they talk like crips and probably gone act like it. Also dident Ricky_Lopez ore something join bears agine yesterday I think it was "My cousin did /quitfaction re invite me please!"

What do you mean act, and talk like crips? The only way we would "talk" like Crips is if we threw up Westside Crips, or if we said somethin like yeah we crips we gonna murder yo ass. There's no way to talk like Crips. There's no certain way to talk, we try to roleplay it and talk and act as if we were real gang-bangers man. See how I'm talking like this now. We would be IC like yo ima kick yo ass straight out the block ch'u here me mu'fucka!? We would roleplay our talk and we would act like Gs man. NO BULLSHIT. There's some things we wouldn't say like yo dude i'm going to go to a party, you wanna come? We would be more like yo brotha ima go to a gatherin at the club what yo say you wanna roll down there to git busy witthim bitches? Okay I know that wasn't too good but it's all right. IF YOU GOT OFFENDED BY ME TRYING TO ACT LIKE A GANGSTER, OR ANY OTHER WAY, I'M SORRY. just on note ricky_lopez quit the beargang.
Vinnie_Montana
Game Name(s): Buddy_Mclean

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Im sorry about that "Talk like crips" Was a bit bad explained.

Anyway "Assassins" Atleast In my eyes, is a nice word for hitman / Killer. Not really the right word to put in a gang either, Altho I think you guys might make it looking how its gone be IC I really dont like the thought about East Side Assassins gone "Murder yo ass" "Fo sho, Assassins fo life!"

Also good example is the Mafia, they dont go around "We are mafia" but rather say they are a company.

In real life if anyone ask what your "Gang" is called you dont say we are the Assassins...

Edit: Just saying what I think dont really have to care 8-)
Buddy_Mclean lvl.15 Winter hill gang
James_Walker

Post by James_Walker »

Vinnie_Montana wrote:Im sorry about that "Talk like crips" Was a bit bad explained.

Anyway "Assassins" Atleast In my eyes, is a nice word for hitman / Killer. Not really the right word to put in a gang either, Altho I think you guys might make it looking how its gone be IC I really dont like the thought about East Side Assassins gone "Murder yo ass" "Fo sho, Assassins fo life!"

Also good example is the Mafia, they dont go around "We are mafia" but rather say they are a company.

In real life if anyone ask what your "Gang" is called you dont say we are the Assassins...

Edit: Just saying what I think dont really have to care 8-)
OK OK
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

are you people retarded