Insane Mob

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Insane Mob

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Gang Name: Insane Mob

Gang Description: The story of the Insane Mob - Founded by "Drew"
The story begins with a man named Drew, he started the gang by recruiting petty drug dealers in high school and to corrupt their minds with bad thoughts to make them into more hardened criminals. Drew started the gang in the northwest Hammond, IN. making the gang name big by spreading the word they were the hardest in the neighborhood. They met a guy named Chris about a month after the gang was created and found out he sold guns, so he became there plug for the guns. They used grafitti and there gangs colors to let people know who they were and where they stay. They ended up getting in alot of trouble when they moved to the Tanglewood apartments where they had run ins with other gangs who didnt like them. They are a white/spaniard gang who strive to make money and become powerful. They dont like people who disrespect them or there gang literature, or any newcomers coming on there turf.
Gang colors: Brown and black - Gang Tag: IMB

Why?: I think I should become a gang leader, because I have been one before, I am well known on the server, I'm a level 11 with enough money to support a gang, I have the right ideas for one, and most importantly I am active.

Members
Drew_DeCrenzio // Drew_DeCrenzio
Dawn_DeCrenzio // Dawn_DeCrenzio
Don_Rabia
John_Auron
Nate_Six
Jack_Roberts
Chubbz_Loco
Mandy_Caruana
Edward_Flag
Steve_Pidgens
Desired Skins
ID 104
ID 177
ID 102
ID 226
ID 211
Last edited by Drew_DeCrenzio on October 1st, 2008, 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Smokey_ONeil

Re: Insane Mob

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Gang Name: Insane Mob

The story begins with a man named Drew, he started the gang by recruiting petty drug dealers in high school and to corrupt their minds with bad thoughts to make them into more hardened criminals. Drew started the gang in the northwest Hammond, IN. making the gang name big by spreading the word they were the hardest in the neighborhood. They met a guy named Chris about a month after the gang was created and found out he sold guns, so he became there plug for the guns. They used grafitti and there gangs colors to let people know who they were and where they stay. They ended up getting in alot of trouble when they moved to the Tanglewood apartments where they had run ins with other gangs who didnt like them. They are a white/spaniard gang who strive to make money and become powerful. They dont like people who disrespect them or there gang literature, or any newcomers coming on there turf.

Why?: I think I should become a gang leader, because I have been one before, I am well known on the server, I'm a level 11 with enough money to support a gang, I have the right ideas for one, and most importantly I am active.

Members
Don_Rabia
John_Auron
Nate_Six
Jack_Roberts

Desired Skins
ID 104
ID 103 {Balla Skins}
ID 102
ID 226
ID 211
NO
Van_Hell wrote:so was i will make die all the times bears want this sux.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Bant
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Bordering on your third faction, eh ol' Drew? Maybe you can pick up s'more soiled linens from the Diablos. :bunchies:
montrose
Game Name(s): Jack Sparrow aka bear

Post by montrose »

= Fail

Pure PWNage bitchez
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

montrose wrote:= Fail
THIS POAST IS FULL OF PHAYL!!!!

MOAR PHAYL MOAR!!!
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Smokey_ONeil

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

no that was sarcasm you weren't supposed to go along with it
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

The shocking truth revealed...
Erik_Donkesson: Drew your new gang idea is fucking stupid.
Drew_Decrenzio: ah man its a gang
Drew_Decrenzio: dont matter the story to me
Erik_Donkesson: yeah but yours is gay
Drew_Decrenzio: i just bullshited it
Last edited by SonOfDonkeyman on October 1st, 2008, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Smokey_ONeil

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

I wasn't trying to go along with your joke in the first place!
:woof:
*edit hahaha that picture of Drew talking is 5x funnier when you imagine Drew's voice actually saying it bahahaha
tithin

Post by tithin »

You're the mayor

why the FUCK would you need another gang?
Jalsin Koronos
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

He quit being mayor, couldn't take the non-existent responsibilities.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

I quit mayor faction because I got bored of gangs like smokey and the faggang attacking me all the time, I've been doing illegal activities on this server since i started, and that shows im not mayor material, you need someone who will do good for the city, I want to get my gang back with my old members so i can show these wannabe gangs how to run shit, smokey and the beargang is a fuckin joke, i think the only good gang on this server is the mafia, they are the only organized ones with good fighters. So if i fail so much, let me get my gang and prove it smokey, see if you can take us down, because in the end your going to be crying like a little bitch.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

you should have listened to me.
[IMG]
Smokey_ONeil

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:So if i fail so much, let me get my gang and prove it smokey, see if you can take us down, because in the end your going to be crying like a little bitch.
You already had one and failed at that
Proof below
and you're the only one who sounds like they're "crying like a little bitch" hahaha.

P.S. Thanks for being appreciative I got you elected mayor, psshh. :jerkbag:
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Smokey wins
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Vinnie_Montana
Game Name(s): Buddy_Mclean

Post by Vinnie_Montana »

Emh, do we need a other gang to grief? we got the birds now

A new gang agine? :cripebert:
Buddy_Mclean lvl.15 Winter hill gang
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Hey im not gonna have any grief, but if i get my gang and smokey starts shit than yeah we will. But yes thanks for supporting my election smokey, but you only wanted me to become mayor so i get banned. that screenshot is old as fuck and of course we gonna get held up if you got 5 on and we got 3 on, numbers dont mean shit tho, its about who has the best strategy, aim, and the best guns :D
Smokey_ONeil

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

Unfortunately I didn't take screenshots (and even if I did I'd be too lazy to post all of them) of the many times we dueled 1vs1 and I foited you a new face. :kraken:
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Smokey_ONeil wrote:Unfortunately I didn't take screenshots (and even if I did I'd be too lazy to post all of them) of the many times we dueled 1vs1 and I foited you a new face. :kraken:
Hey i wont lie about that, when we dueled at the cemetary you did rock my ass,
but like i said you got massive video lag, or at least at that time, probably cuzz there was alot of people there, you even said yourself you lag when theres a big crowd of people, and i seen you teleport twice during the duel on my screen, its all good tho, ive had my fair share of kills on you also smokey :D, Friends?
Smokey_ONeil

Post by Smokey_ONeil »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:
Smokey_ONeil wrote:Unfortunately I didn't take screenshots (and even if I did I'd be too lazy to post all of them) of the many times we dueled 1vs1 and I foited you a new face. :kraken:
Hey i wont lie about that, when we dueled at the cemetary you did rock my ass,
but like i said you got massive video lag, or at least at that time, probably cuzz there was alot of people there, you even said yourself you lag when theres a big crowd of people, and i seen you teleport twice during the duel on my screen, its all good tho, ive had my fair share of kills on you also smokey :D, Friends?
NO MERCY ONLY KRAKEN :kraken:
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

:coolfish:
Don_Dwayne

Post by Don_Dwayne »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Gang Name: Insane Mob

Members
Don_Rabia
John_Auron
Nate_Six
Jack_Roberts
Chubbz_Loco
Mandy_Caruana
Edward_Flag
Steve_Pidgens
Desired Skins
ID 104
ID 177
ID 102
ID 226
ID 211

whoa these guys are ready to become official.

Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Nurgle wrote::coolfish:
That a yes? :D