Entering and exiting houses

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ralph Kramden

Entering and exiting houses

Post by Ralph Kramden »

Yesterday I was getting a bug that kept teleporting me to the bank and to a burger shot every time I tried entering a house. After I re logged I could enter houses, but when I exited I would teleport underground for a minute, and then spawn in one of the small towns north of LS
Joseph_Avini

Re: Entering and exiting houses

Post by Joseph_Avini »

You actually found a warp zone. The admins are working to combine Mario Bros. and San Andreas. Watch for mushrooms in the future.
Jonathan_Ashley

Post by Jonathan_Ashley »

I have a flute in my locker
Joseph_Avini

Post by Joseph_Avini »

Jonathan_Ashley wrote:I have a flute in my locker
I have a flute in my pants.
Towlie_Pherson

Post by Towlie_Pherson »

Ralph Kramden wrote:Yesterday I was getting a bug that kept teleporting me to the bank and to a burger shot every time I tried entering a house. After I re logged I could enter houses, but when I exited I would teleport underground for a minute, and then spawn in one of the small towns north of LS
I've seen this before. The last time it happenned to me, i went into Jacia's house beforehand (level 6, as was mine), and at next login, i popped out there. I think the game gets confused as to the exits sometimes. Level 0 homes would be the worst for this. EVERYBODY has one.
Joseph_Avini

Post by Joseph_Avini »

Just so you know if you want to jump straight to World 8, take the Victim building door warp zone. Also.. Nurgle is Bowser. You heard it here folks..
Jacia
Vapid cunt

Post by Jacia »

Towlie_Pherson wrote: i went into Jacia's house beforehand (level 6, as was mine),
What the hell were you doing in my house?

I log on and before I can exit, there are people in my house..

Also twice now, people have been in my house before *I* even got there! ((Does my house show up before I leave the login screen?))

I visit my house often... [215 deaths] and I have caught people in my house - if I catch you, it's self-defense.
Jacia_DeFrazio [Married to Colorfinger] | Phone: 976 | Address: Crypt 666, Graveyard, Los Santos
Towlie_Pherson

Post by Towlie_Pherson »

Jacia_Nomura wrote:
Towlie_Pherson wrote: i went into Jacia's house beforehand (level 6, as was mine),
What the hell were you doing in my house?

I log on and before I can exit, there are people in my house..

Also twice now, people have been in my house before *I* even got there! ((Does my house show up before I leave the login screen?))

I visit my house often... [215 deaths] and I have caught people in my house - if I catch you, it's self-defense.
My alt's hobby is b&e?