Tyler_Hayes taxi application

drive safe

Moderator: SALMON

Forum rules
Youtube Video: show
zatyha

Tyler_Hayes taxi application

Post by zatyha »

Character name:Zachary Tyler Hayes (Tyler_Hayes)
Date of birth: 1/22/1978
Education: 1 year of college, got kicked out for some information I would not like to talk about...
Style: use to be a skater punk, now im a sports loving bengals fan.
Height:5'11
Weight: 187 lbs.
Bench press:250 lbs.
Gold: fake gold grills. and wedding ring that is now in no use since I am divorced.

Taxi exam scores: Not yet made.
Written: Not yet made.
Oral: Not yet made.
Driving: Not yet made.

Why you feel you will be an asset to the Taxi faction: I can drive really good, and quik at the same time. I know just about all of the map of Los santos, and i will learn it even better once I start tak'in people where they gotta go. I'm a friendly person, and can talk and drive at the same time without getting in confusion, which gives customers a better ride. I mean who dosn't want to be in a taxi with a funny friendly guy. I also have lots of stories that is very entertaining for customers. Im only lazy at home on the couch, but when I'm on duty then I'm right on the job.

Previous characters/alternate accounts: Fred_Zeppelin and my brother might have one or two on here that I don't know about.
Roleplay skill level: don't wanna brag but I'd give myselft a 10 outa 10. I have roleplayed for so many years that it is natural to me.
Timezone: GMT+5
Hours spent in-game daily: weekdays 2-3, Weekends: 5-8