Neo Nazis

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Hans
Game Name(s): Hans_Gruben

Neo Nazis

Post by Hans »

Gang Name: Neo Nazis

Gang Description: In 1945 the war began in Germany. It was nothing but chaos and outrage in the broke down streets of Berlin and Normandy. A man name Hans (squad leader of Adolf Hitlers finest special ops group of the K.S.K.) led his squad through all of Germany, killing every Jew and interacial human being that he came across. They would line the worthless Jews across a brick wall and attach their drum clips to there assault rifles and let the bullets scream into the dirty flesh of the nothings. After that they would hang them on street lights and let all the soldiers spit and urinate on the dead bodies. What the ruthless men did with the children and babies of the Jewish men and women was throw them in a furnace and watch them burn and scream in agony and shout in cheer. The Americans didn't like what the German Nazi group was doing so they attacked them and there began World War II. Although many German soldiers were killed in the battle, Hans and most of his men survived and took a boat across the ocean to the States, where they knew nobody and would fight to survive and find any way to make money to eat. Hans got sick of all the people he met in America, all the greedy rich people, all niggers that were around, so he wanted to start a terrorism squad that meant to terrorize all black descendants and people that took in the Jewish religion. He called this group of men the Neo Nazis. So now he drives around the streets of Los Santos with his Lieutenant Adolph to search for all trash that run the streets and use slander to those people and if anyone wants to cross paths with the Nazis, then they won't be carrying their old beat up rifles anymore, they have AK-47 rifles loaded and ready.

Why? Should you be a gang leader: I think I would be a good fit for a gang leader because I have done it before and have had experience with it, I know what to look for and not to look for in recruits, and I know how to get along for the most part, but I will not tolerate niggers coming up to me saying whatsup dog. I will call them fuckin coons and if they want to start shit then they better run. I also have alot of cash saved up from doing work in the server and I can afford guns for my members, cars, houses, everything. So if i get this gang, it will be as organized as I can get it, with good roleplayers, and its not going to be another aerian brotherhood dm nigger gang.

Members
Hans_Gruben/Hans
Adolph_Augustein
Brendan_Thomsan
-Thats the whole crew for now, all the others were killed, but I put up a thread
for applicants to post on and I will view them and validate or deny your request.
Note: If you can't roleplay and your a 14 year old kid, don't bother asking to join -Thanks

Desired Skins:
Skin ID: 179
Skin ID: 101
Skin ID: 73
GIRL SKIN: Skin ID: 192
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Neo Nazis

Post by Nurgle »

www.gtathehood.com

the people here would love and appreciate your gang more than we ever could.
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

lol
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

No thanks Drew DeCrenzio
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Hans wrote: So now he drives around the streets of Los Santos with his Lieutenant Adolph to search for all trash that run the streets and use slander to those people and if anyone wants to cross paths with the Nazis, then they won't be carrying their old beat up rifles anymore, they have AK-47 rifles loaded and ready.

are you kinda dumb
Nico_Lauru

Post by Nico_Lauru »

Now I understand what happened the other day...
Attachments
Getting away
Getting away
sa-mp-001.png (716.53 KiB) Viewed 3557 times
None sense shooting
None sense shooting
sa-mp-000.png (660.99 KiB) Viewed 3554 times
Brendan_Thomson
Game Name(s): Brendan_Thomson

Post by Brendan_Thomson »

Just posting here to say that I'm not with these guys, I was just running mats and was looking for some action, so I joined that temporary gang.

Sorry guys.

:arghy:
Brendan_Thomson - LSPD Officer
Giorgio_Peduzzi wrote:the dam of anger 6 years
<+Kovalenko> YAY
<%MeatBoat> BANG
* MeatBoat sets mode: +b *!*Kovalenko@*.pool.t-umts.hu
Terrel_Anderson
Game Name(s): Rawr

Post by Terrel_Anderson »

FREEzE"
BlackCop

Post by BlackCop »

We plan to DM the niger Dmers then we will show them when we call them coons
ken nomaro-leader of YAKUZIES- >>FIRST JAPANESE GANG IN SZRGTARP<<
level 1- wizard
level 01- wheelman>NASCAR SUCKS<
level 69- sex(thanks david webb)
level 4- rogue
level 20- turd(country western is rubbish)
Raskolnikov

Post by Raskolnikov »

Hans wrote:AK-47

lol
[23:09:07] <Raskolnikov> I dunno what percentage of the UK do the Irish make up
[23:09:17] <Jerod_Jackal> The drunk percentage.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

AK47 LAWL

pls define PORCHMONKEY
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

The war started in 1939 :confused:
Image~
Mick_Jones

Post by Mick_Jones »

Alright, two things.

World War II started in 1939.

And an AK-47 is called an AK-47 because it was developed in 1947
Caleb_Williams wrote:Ok all i was trying to say was we could all do a little better job rping and im not the one with jizz all over my face.