WAS WORKING NOW ITS - SERVER CLOSED CONNECTION

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Dee

WAS WORKING NOW ITS - SERVER CLOSED CONNECTION

Post by Dee »

REELY WIERD........ I LOGIN NOW AND THEN IT SAYS SERVER CLOSED CONNECTION!!?!?!? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
Dee

Re: WAS WORKING NOW ITS - SERVER CLOSED CONNECTION

Post by Dee »

USERNAME IS DEE

I DONT NO WHY ITS DOING THIS IT WAS WORKING FYN ALL LAST WEEK!!?!??! PLEASE HELP :!: :!: :!: :!:
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

I banned you for excessive deathmatching, logging to avoid death, spamming newbie chat, and chatting with caps lock on constantly. That is the likely reason why you can not connect.
Dee

Post by Dee »

Lockie_Fantico wrote:I banned you for excessive deathmatching, logging to avoid death, spamming newbie chat, and chatting with caps lock on constantly. That is the likely reason why you can not connect.

Yo dude thats so unfair!! I only spammed newbie chat because i diddent know it was classed as spamming!!! I also forgot about the chatting in caps and im sure i apologised for that if i DID DO that and... The logging to avoid death!!<<<WELL IF I REPORTED THAT I WAS BEEN SPAWN KILLED!!!!! nothing happend so i logged out. . And then come bk on about 15 minutes later only to bump into a police officer which then arrested me took me to cells and put me in there for a good 10 minutes!!!! THEN only to relise that the two users that where spawn killing me where stould there trying to make me pay them or die and they killed me 48 times intell i yet again logged off . . And over the past few days iv been see'ing them everywhere. . . they never leave me alone!!!!!or my friends!!
Thomas_Boyer
Game Name(s): Thomas_Boyer

Post by Thomas_Boyer »

Well, speaking as a victim of Dee and Daddy_Guns drive by dming me for no reason.. I'm glad to see this.
Dee

Post by Dee »

Thomas_Boyer wrote:Well, speaking as a victim of Dee and Daddy_Guns drive by dming me for no reason.. I'm glad to see this.
LIER. . . AND U KNOW HOW I KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU CARNT DRIVE BY ANYWAY ON THIS SERVER U FOOL!!! AND. . THERE MUST BE A REASON IV SHOT AT YOU IF I DID!
Thomas_Boyer
Game Name(s): Thomas_Boyer

Post by Thomas_Boyer »

Dee wrote:
Thomas_Boyer wrote:Well, speaking as a victim of Dee and Daddy_Guns drive by dming me for no reason.. I'm glad to see this.
LIER. . . AND U KNOW HOW I KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU CARNT DRIVE BY ANYWAY ON THIS SERVER U FOOL!!! AND. . THERE MUST BE A REASON IV SHOT AT YOU IF I DID!
Wow, you're apparently retarded. I'm not even going to argue any further.
Hot Rod III
Game Name(s): i drive a yellow car

Post by Hot Rod III »

Dee wrote:stould there trying to make me pay them or die and they killed me 48 times intell i yet again logged off . . And over the past few days iv been see'ing them everywhere. . . they never leave me alone!!!!!or my friends!!
sounds like you lost horribly and should have paid them
not everybody can be a winner!
Image Image Image
Dee

Post by Dee »

Itsa me Corrado wrote:
Dee wrote:stould there trying to make me pay them or die and they killed me 48 times intell i yet again logged off . . And over the past few days iv been see'ing them everywhere. . . they never leave me alone!!!!!or my friends!!
sounds like you lost horribly and should have paid them
not everybody can be a winner!
lol. . . Naaa its not funny .. AND NOW IM BANNED!>!>! WTF MAN!!!!!!
Last edited by Greg_Moyer on January 24th, 2008, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ((USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)) - CAPS CAPS CAPS!>!>!>!>
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Dialogue with Dee

Post by Finn »

Dee wrote:lol. . . Naaa its not funny .. AND NOW IM BANNED!>!>! WTF MAN!!!!!!
Kindly direct your attention here: http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=536
Greg_Moyer, on January the 20th wrote:FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

DO IT AGAIN AND YOUR BANNED.
Dee, on January the 23rd wrote:CAPS CAPS CAPS EVERY FUCKING POST IN THIS THREAD
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

Dee wrote:WTF MAN!!!!!!
Why yes, you should go check it out. http://fromunda.net
Bud_von_Toker

Post by Bud_von_Toker »

Well your a douche and deserved to get banned.
If theres a reason people were griefing you at the spawn, Its cause you DM'd them or driver shot them.

Even If you're grammar and spelling were top notch, It doesnt make up for the fact that you are a dm'ing homo who cant RP.

don't let the door hit ya in the ass...