New Police Task Force! -please read-

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Officer_Moze

New Police Task Force! -please read-

Post by Officer_Moze »

Hello, People of Los Sontos,
I have posted his topic because I feel that there should be a new police Task Force. What is a Task Force you may ask? well... ladies and gentlemen,
a Task Force is a special group in the law enforcement which performs a specific task (Usually Federal, but there are State/Province agencies) which deals with situations such as drugs, prostitution (in places where it is illegal), and gang control. Example of a Task Force is the well-known, the renowned "ATF" (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms) which deals alcohol-related violence, illegal Tobacco factories, and illegal Firearms dealing, federally (throughout the nation) in the United States, but I'm from Canada; not the US, I've still heard of them and seen them, there is also the DEA (U.S Drug Enforcement Administration) which deals with drug dealing, drug smuggling, and drug trafficking in the US.

Now let me get to the Point, the new Task force in Los Santos should be one for gangs, I mean like not just detectives, we need heavily armored troops to deal with very dangerous gangs, or situations where there is a gang war or riot taking place, which is very dangerous to our civilians and our community. Our Gang Task Force can cleanse our Los Sontos streets, we could receive orders to setup surveillance or stakeout on a particular gang. We could also apprehend (arrest) dangerous gang leaders, but most importantly keep our Los Santos community clean of gang-related violence. I think it should have a name like "Los Santos Gang Task Force" (LSGTF) or simply "Gang Task Force" (GTF). This would help the community and the LSPD a lot, so we don't have to send police officers to gang wars, where the LSPD are not properly armored for the situation, and have them get slaughtered. If it's not rude to suggest; may I be made the Task Force Chief or commissioner? It would be appreciated, as I could take it as a "thank you" for suggesting the Idea to help our LSPD and our Los Santos community.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, hope you take it into consideration. Please post comments :)
Yours truly,
- Officer_Moze -
Last edited by Officer_Moze on October 24th, 2008, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The only way to defeat an enemy is to make them your friend"
Landino_Semunchi

Re: New Police Task Force! -please read-

Post by Landino_Semunchi »

This is why we have SWAT
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

Hahaha. I understand your logic, but the S.W.A.T does not have a specific task, they are used in situations where the police cannot handle the severity of the situation, an example; bank robbery involving multiple suspects. We have to consider the fact that the S.W.A.T are not always available for every situation, thus making it difficult to have to control gang violence in our society. A "Gang Task Force" will be specially equipped and trained to assist the LSPD and S.W.A.T to control gangs. Whilst the police are protecting and serving the community the "Gang Task Force" can keep a close eye on gang activity. My last supportive statement is; we do play on a role-play server so we want to use it as much realism, and in many countries and states/provinces they have created Task Forces for specific task and responsibilities/duties to help keep society as safe as possible.

Thank you for your thoughts,
yours truly,
- Officer_Moze -
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Officer_Moze wrote:Hahaha. I understand your logic, but the S.W.A.T does not have a specific task, they are used in situations where the police cannot handle the severity of the situation, an example; bank robbery involving multiple suspects. We have to consider the fact that the S.W.A.T are not always available for every situation, thus making it difficult to have to control gang violence in our society. A "Gang Task Force" will be specially equipped and trained to assist the LSPD and S.W.A.T to control gangs. Whilst the police are protecting and serving the community the "Gang Task Force" can keep a close eye on gang activity. My last supportive statement is; we do play on a role-play server so we want to use it as much realism, and in many countries and states/provinces they have created Task Forces for specific task and responsibilities/duties to help keep society as safe as possible.

yours truly,
- Officer_Moze -
so a bunch of faggots sitting around al lday with their thumb up their ass waiting for a gang to war each other? don't think its needed since regular street cops get full armor and a deagle. that's more than enough to take out any uprising
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

[IMG]
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

Gook_Johnson wrote:
Officer_Moze wrote:Hahaha. I understand your logic, but the S.W.A.T does not have a specific task, they are used in situations where the police cannot handle the severity of the situation, an example; bank robbery involving multiple suspects. We have to consider the fact that the S.W.A.T are not always available for every situation, thus making it difficult to have to control gang violence in our society. A "Gang Task Force" will be specially equipped and trained to assist the LSPD and S.W.A.T to control gangs. Whilst the police are protecting and serving the community the "Gang Task Force" can keep a close eye on gang activity. My last supportive statement is; we do play on a role-play server so we want to use it as much realism, and in many countries and states/provinces they have created Task Forces for specific task and responsibilities/duties to help keep society as safe as possible.

yours truly,
- Officer_Moze -
so a bunch of faggots sitting around al lday with their thumb up their ass waiting for a gang to war each other? don't think its needed since regular street cops get full armor and a deagle. that's more than enough to take out any uprising

Our Gang Task Force won't be sitting around all day, they will be watching gang activity, and patrolling to keep the gangs under contro and responding to riots! Police officers aren't enough, they always the shot and killed, large gangs aren't scared of ordinary police officers, ask any criminologist. Why do you think the largest city on Canada; Toronto has a Gang Task Force? to keep gang activity at a minimum. Thank you for your link Rachael, but I have stated the I and the citizens of Los Santos don't think detective are enough, we need a S.W.A.T just for gangs, and a great way is to come up with a Task Force.

your concerned LSPD recruit,
- Officer_Moze -
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Officer_Moze wrote:
Gook_Johnson wrote:

yours truly,
- Officer_Moze -

Our Gang Task Force won't be sitting around all day, they will be watching gang activity, and patrolling to keep the gangs under contro and responding to riots! Police officers aren't enough, they always the shot and killed, large gangs aren't scared of ordinary police officers, ask any criminologist. Why do you think the largest city on Canada; Toronto has a Gang Task Force? to keep gang activity at a minimum. Thank you for your link Rachael, but I have stated the I and the citizens of Los Santos don't think detective are enough, we need a S.W.A.T just for gangs, and a great way is to come up with a Task Force.

your concerned LSPD recruit,
- Officer_Moze -

this is not real life, cops have the best guns in the game and full armor so 1 cop should be able to take 3 guys down if he is not retarded
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

Gook_Johnson do you not understand what rolepaly is? .... well.... your lack of knowledge shows it a lot. In roleplay you
want as much realism as possible. Stating that "this is not real life" is contradicting the meaning of roleplay. You are saying roleplay is like an
ordinary mini-game where you can go around a kill anyone you want.... NO. Roleplay is as real as a game can get. so you understatement doesn't
explain why you don't support my idea, it contradicts the meaning of "roleplay".

- Officer_Moze - (Moses McKenchie)
Keegan_Russo

Post by Keegan_Russo »

We've had Police Lite (tm) before as the Mayor's Faction and it never worked.
Always remember the 3 B's of law enforcement:

1. Be professional
2. Be polite
3. Be ready to kill everyone you meet.
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

Keegan_Russo wrote:We've had Police Lite (tm) before as the Mayor's Faction and it never worked.

I don't understand what you are trying to get at, what do you mean it never worked?
What was the Police Lite suppose to do? detail please.

- Officer_Moze -
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

This is not an IC forum is you continue to act like it is you will make Rho start posting here.
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

Al_Yu wrote:This is not an IC forum is you continue to act like it is you will make Rho start posting here.
You expect me to know who "Rho" is? .... Who is Rho? ... act like what? and please stay on topic,

- Officer_Moze -
Keegan_Russo

Post by Keegan_Russo »

Officer_Moze wrote:
Keegan_Russo wrote:We've had Police Lite (tm) before as the Mayor's Faction and it never worked.

I don't understand what you are trying to get at, what do you mean it never worked?

- Officer_Moze -
Basically, the only time we've had a law enforcement faction that wasn't the PD/FBI, it resulted in major fagotry, taser abuse, and other hijinx that resulted in them being banned/deleted swiftly.

The PD we have right now is fine for the server.

Edit: And if you read Rachel's reply, we already havethe " LSPD Criminal Investigations Department" which basically does the anti-gang stuff you were talking about.
Always remember the 3 B's of law enforcement:

1. Be professional
2. Be polite
3. Be ready to kill everyone you meet.
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

Keegan_Russo wrote:
Officer_Moze wrote:

- Officer_Moze -
Basically, the only time we've had a law enforcement faction that wasn't the PD/FBI, it resulted in major fagotry, taser abuse, and other hijinx that resulted in them being banned/deleted swiftly.

The PD we have right now is fine for the server.

Edit: And if you read Rachel's reply, we already have the " LSPD Criminal Investigations Department" which basically does the anti-gang stuff you were talking about.

Yes I've read Rachael's reply, an Thank you for yours, But you see in the CID description it says they use detectives, which I don't
believe is an effective solution. The Gang Task Force can be within the Criminal Investigations Department. For an example; we could have
detectives for the basic needs in Criminal Investigation, but also have a Gang Task Force team which will be ready for any gang-related
situations that the CID detectives aren't able to handle. They are not "anti-gang" they're simply to control gang violence. The Gang Task
Force will be better trained and better equipped to handle a situation that CID detectives can't handle. I'm not asking to replace the
PD, I'm just asking to extend the LSPD Criminal Investigations Department.

We also won't have to worry about our Gang Task Force abusing their rights, or acting like faggots. You ask why.. well folks... the answer
is simple; better trained troops. We can have a list of Criterion's that have to be met in order for an indiviual to qualify as a memeber of the
Gang Task Force. When an application is sent, we can review the information and see if it fits the criterion's on the list, thus making it harder
for an idiot to get accepted. Having failed in the past is a good thing. We all know we learn from mistakes; so instead of seeing the failures
in the past as a negative thing we see it as an opportunity to make changes. We see what we did wrong in the past and fix it for the better
of our future. Learn from your mistakes.

thank you for reading, sorry it was a bit long,
- Officer_Moze -
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Officer_Moze wrote:blah blah
hey, this is not going to happen i'm sorry to say it but there is no need for another law enforcement agency. we have LSPD for gang violence already (pretty much all the crime is right there) and they overstaffed as it is.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

^understaffed, homo.

Also pretty much what gook said. Every officer/swat officer has the ability to kill shit as effectively as needed. We can't afford to have another separate 'TASK FORCE'. CID does the investigating, rest of the LSPD plus the CID does the ass kicking.
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Nurgle wrote:^understaffed, homo.
is this why everyone who applies is accepted????????
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

[quote="Gook_Johnson"] (who cares everything Gook_Johnson says is rude!)
Last edited by Officer_Moze on October 24th, 2008, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

[quote="Gook_Johnson"] (who cares everything Gook_Johnson says is rude)

Gook_Johnson you have a big mouth, your mouth moves but everything that comes out is rude, nothing but saliva. If you can't control
what you say then don't post anything in this tread.

Who are you to say my Idea won't go through? If your were anymore intelligent, which your not, you would have known this is the perfect
solution to the overstaffed PD, just choose some of the staff who are qualified to be in the CID Gang Task Force team and put them
basic training then eventually advanced training and then you have got yourself a Gang Task Force team ready to handle whatever
gangs throw at them!

- Officer_Moze -
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Officer_Moze wrote:
Gook_Johnson wrote: (who cares everything Gook_Johnson says is rude)

Gook_Johnson you have a big mouth, your mouth moves but everything that comes out is rude, nothing but saliva. If you can't control
what you say then don't post anything in this tread.

Who are you to say my Idea won't go through? If your were anymore intelligent, which your not, you would have known this is the perfect
solution to the overstaffed PD, just choose some of the staff who are qualified to be in the CID Gang Task Force team and put them
basic training then eventually advanced training and then you have got yourself a Gang Task Force team ready to handle whatever
gangs throw at them!

- Officer_Moze -
the pd is overstaffed full of shit cops/newbies. and who am i to say your idea go through? i've seen ideas like this for the past year on the server's life. who would do the training? would the admins want to code in a WHOLE NEW FACTION to do a job the current leo faction can already do on it's own? SWAT and LSPD officers can do FINE against the gangs, there is no need to make a whole new faction for only a few select people ( ex FBI which was disbanded recently due to not being needed. ) Since the FBI is gone, the LSPD has taken up major crimes and in fact, will probally do a better job than the fbi did with big rp busts and such.

tl:dr shut up
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

gook is gay but what he says is correct
I say again: gook is gay.
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

It totally agree with Nurgle's first statement, But I disagree with Nurgle's second statement (but .....), and I definitely disagree with Gook.
I'm good at debating, so we can keep sitting here, and you can keep spitting arguments at me GOOK. You make too many false statements any.

First off, Gook you probably have seen all these failing ideas, but how do we know YOU didn't make them, or if it was the LSPD newbie cops
themselves who made them. Not all people are creative, some are more creative then others, be CREATIVE, before putting down some stupid
argument think of solutions, be creative. The Gang Task Force can be an alternative solution to the Gang-violence, or not just that even riots.
Let's just give it a try? maybe it would be the best decision you've made in the suggestions forum.

Thank you,
- Officer_Moze -
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

I am good at debating too look what I can do

NO
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
Ando

Post by Ando »

Officer_Moze wrote:dasjdasjasodasjoi
get the fuck out
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Officer_Moze

Post by Officer_Moze »

NO your not good at debating, nor funny
[/quote]

That's all you can do Ando.... That's pathetic ... why Because you are probably one of those newbie cops. Go do your job.... Oh wait, you don't know how to, becuase your newbie.

well look at what i can do...

ANDO YOU ARE GAY
Last edited by Officer_Moze on October 24th, 2008, 8:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.